What's new

BloodBath in India Mob Lynch 2 Hindu Saints #IkWariFirModi

LOL. doorstar is a christian moron ? What are you ? a communist moron ? In any case, that is not what I asked you.

I asked you what the BIBLE says about eating PIGS :lol:
Do you see a comma or not? I sincerely hope that the saffron cape isn't blinding your vision. I see, you conveniently removed the comma for your evil agenda, isn't it?
Who cares what the bibles says, we Christians eat pork, Period! You ought to eat beef now. If I ever see you in real life I'll force-feed you beef.

Do you see a comma or not? I sincerely hope that the saffron cape isn't blinding your vision. I see, you conveniently removed the comma for your evil agenda, isn't it?
Who cares what the bibles says, we Christians eat pork, Period! You ought to eat beef now. If I ever see you in real life I'll force-feed you beef.

So you are a xtian who do not follow the Bible ? :lol:

Let me guess, you follow the communist party little red book. lol.

Yes if they thinks so its on them
And bye bye you RSS BAHKT you're going to my ignore list:wave:

Awww one little line and you are running away.

pakistanis are afraid to speak against china and chinese are afraid to speak up against their own govt..

So I guess all you can do is talk about India :lol:

So you are a xtian who do not follow the Bible ? :lol:

Let me guess, you follow the communist party little red book. lol.
I follow the Fanta bottle and eat beef. Happy? I've not read the bible. I told you religion means very little to me.
Just for your info, I don't read the communist party book too.
Why don't you just go practice your Kama sutra?
Even throwing poop is better than wasting people's time here.

I follow the Fanta bottle and eat beef. Happy? I've not read the bible. I told you religion means very little to me.
Just for your info, I don't read the communist party book too.
Why don't you just go practice your Kama sutra?
Even throwing poop is better than wasting people's time here.

lol. Now you are a xtian who has never read the bible ?

Your flimsy disguise is slowly falling apart. :lol:

I guess I better go and practice my kama sutra. :lol:

I see, you don't know we have the freedom not to read the bible? I guess you wouldn't know. :D

Is it same as your "freedom" not the read the quran ? :lol:

China is the best place in the world for "not to do " "freedom" :lol:

You are right. I TRULY won't know :D

Is it same as your "freedom" not the read the quran ? :lol:

China is the best place in the world for "not to do " "freedom" :lol:

You are right. I TRULY won't know :D
You're really a moron. Your post shows it. Do you really think I am a Pakistani and a Muslim? hahaha......
Seriously, you're someone I recall who likes to watch paint dry.

You're really a moron. Your post shows it. Do you really think I am a Pakistani and a Muslim? hahaha......
Seriously, you're someone I recall who likes to watch paint dry.

LOL..... WHY would I consider you a pakistani and a muslim ? :cheesy:

I know you are a CPC bot. Which is why it is so much fun to mess with you. :lol:

Well, you tried to fish, didn't you? :D

Nope. I was only using it as an opportunity to rub it into the religious pakistanis that chinese muslims don't have the freedom to read the quran :D

Okay, so first of all, @Nilgiri @Joe Shearer and myself are under no illusions here. If both Pakistan and India go to war, we all know that we'll be on opposite sides of whom we support.

This isn't about being a puppet, or posting propaganda. What we are having is a discussion of ideas, sometimes opposing, sometimes matching, so we can increase our knowledge bank.

You cannot simply dismiss what he says, simply because you don't like it. If you disagree with it, say so and explain why.

If you disagree that's perfectly fine, I don't always agree with a lot of members I respect. For example, I respect MastanKhan a lot, but we both heavily disagree with each other, to the point that I'm pretty sure we're polar opposites.

[Edit] I do have respect for you as well, because you've been nothing but respectful to me. Having said that, you and I probably disagree, and actually have disagreed on a wide variety of things.

You cannot compare brother @MastanKhan to a Hindu troll and abuser. I have heard enough mockery of Pakistan, our military, our airforce, Kashmiris, Islam, and BD from said poster.

You like to spin stuff too, unfortunately to make your view more correct. I am debating you based on your choice of words, which I think is an inconsistent point of view, but it is your choice after all.

I am standing up for Pakistan, Kashmir, and Islam whenever possible and notice I never take the side of an Indian against any Pakistani brother.

Our loyalty towards Quaid e Adam's amanat must be rock solid.

I will ignore personal abuse from said two members because I do not care much about it, but to me, my country and my religion are sacred. My relationship with suffering Kashmiris is sacred.

You might wonder why these two @Nilgiri eSpecially and sometimes @Joe Shearer target me, it is only because of my views on Kashmir, Pakistan, Modi, and India on general. Though they try to make it seem personal, it is not. It is always because I am refuting Indians and the Indian narrative.

I hope Mods take care of these people.

You cannot compare brother @MastanKhan to a Hindu troll and abuser. I have heard enough mockery of Pakistan, our military, our airforce, Kashmiris, Islam, and BD from said poster.

You like to spin stuff too, unfortunately to make your view more correct. I am debating you based on your choice of words, which I think is an inconsistent point of view, but it is your choice after all.

I am standing up for Pakistan, Kashmir, and Islam whenever possible and notice I never take the side of an Indian against any Pakistani brother.

Our loyalty towards Quaid e Adam's amanat must be rock solid.

I will ignore personal abuse from said two members because I do not care much about it, but to me, my country and my religion are sacred. My relationship with suffering Kashmiris is sacred.

You might wonder why these two @Nilgiri eSpecially and sometimes @Joe Shearer target me, it is only because of my views on Kashmir, Pakistan, Modi, and India on general. Though they try to make it seem personal, it is not. It is always because I am refuting Indians and the Indian narrative.

I hope Mods take care of these people.
Debating me on choice of words is meaningless, because in the end, I only care about facts.

I'm not taking nilgiri's or joe Shearer's side here, if they were wrong, I would have said so, and you know it.

Your accusation that the two abuse Islam, Pakistan and Kashmir is a grave one. I have seen zero evidence of that. While they've presented some views on Pakistan and Kashmir I heavily disagree with, I have never seen the two even mention Islam in a negative light.

Let me ask you something, if these two supported Pakistan's stance on Kashmir, against a Pakistani's who supported India's stance on Kashmir, would you still support the Pakistani? This is a major issue, when taking your logical train of thought to it's very conclusion, because according to your logic, you would support the Pakistani. And no, this isn't me spinning things, its pointing out a major flaw in your argument.

This is why I say, while I respect that you've been respectful towards me, you and I disagree on a number of things.

Look, this is not the place to be having this discussion. If you have a problem with them or me, I suggest opening a ticket at GHQ, and filing a formal complaint.

Your accusation that the two abuse Islam, Pakistan and Kashmir is a grave one. I have seen zero evidence of that. While they've presented some views on Pakistan and Kashmir I heavily disagree with, I have never seen the two even mention Islam in a negative light.

I will tag you next time I see it, brother.

This is why I say, while I respect that you've been respectful towards me, you and I disagree on a number of things.

I have no personal gripe with you brother. I do however have a problem with those who disrespect our countrymen, army, government, raison d'etre, and our identity.

Look, this is not the place to be having this discussion. If you have a problem with them or me, I suggest opening a ticket at GHQ, and filing a formal complaint.

Once they abuse Pakistanis, Kashmiris, Indian Muslims, and others again, you will have proof and we can talk with Mods about it.

@Areesh @seven0seven @masterchief_mirza @PAKISTANFOREVER

I will tag you next time I see it, brother.

I have no personal gripe with you brother. I do however have a problem with those who disrespect our countrymen, army, government, raison d'etre, and our identity.

Once they abuse Pakistanis, Kashmiris, Indian Muslims, and others again, you will have proof and we can talk with Mods about it.
Please tag me, because from my interactions with them, the discussion has been respectful, and I'm not one to believe simple accusations without evidence.

I also have a problem with people who hurl abuse (especially towards Pakistan) for no reason, as do the mods, which is why we've seen a few people banned on this very thread.

Back
Top Bottom