What's new

BloodBath in India Mob Lynch 2 Hindu Saints #IkWariFirModi

Then why don't you ask @rott to ask him govt. to support islam and allow freedom of islam in china ?

I mean you sound pretty sincere in your eagerness to defend islam from me :lol: What happened to all that enthusiasm ?
Are you a vegetarian? Just being curious.

To me, religion means very little. I am not a communist and I am a Christian. But I'll support any Government that does the betterment of the country. Be it democratic or Communism. If the communist is doing a fine job for the country, they have my full support. Very unlike you who's an RSS Sanghi and talks and shits about Hinduism.

So you are a xtian for whom religion means very little ? :cheesy:

That is a funny statement.

Are you saying that you are NOT in favor of supporting Islam and is in favor of supporting the communist govt. of China and its actions that treat islam as a mental illness ? :D

Reported for insulting Islam

Did you report the chinese govt. ? Because I am only quoting THEM. :agree:

In fact my comments are IN SUPPORT of Islam. I vote for free islam in china. How about you ?

Are you a vegetarian? Just being curious.

Yes.

So you are a xtian for whom religion means very little ? :cheesy:

That is a funny statement.
It's not a funny statement. I am a Christian but I am not a fanatic as you are. What's wrong in not being too religious? I still celebrate Chrismas and Easters. But I don't go to churches on Sundays. :D

It's not a funny statement. I am a Christian but I am not a fanatic as you are. What's wrong in not being too religious?

lol. Nothing since its the chinese govt. who appoints bishops and priest.

You are just a fanatical supporter of the communist party govt. I suppose you think that it is a higher purpose. :lol:

Then why don't you ask @rott to ask him govt. to support islam and allow freedom of islam in china ?

I mean you sound pretty sincere in your eagerness to defend islam from me :lol: What happened to all that enthusiasm ?
China is Communist coutry where religions are not allowed just like Russian but you're not communist country but world biggest pathetic shinning fcuk country then why you are suppressing Islam and Muslim in IOK and all over endia

Are you saying that you are NOT in favor of supporting Islam and is in favor of supporting the communist govt. of China and its actions that treat islam as a mental illness ? :D
Sorry to disappoint you. But I did tell you, religion is last on my list. Let me put it this way, I'd support the Pakistanis. Is that clear enough now?

China is Communist coutry where religions are not allowed just like Russian but you're not communist country but world biggest pathetic shinning fcuk country then why you are suppressing Islam and Muslim in IOK and all over endia
Religion is allowed in China. We have churches and there are mass on Sundays, just that I don't go. :D

lol. What does the quran say about Nations that do not allow islam to flourish ? Are you saying that you choose "practical considerations" over Islam and Quran ?

I guess that makes you an Islamophobe :lol:

Sorry to disappoint you. But I did tell you, religion is last on my list. Let me put it this way, I'd support the Pakistanis. Is that clear enough now?

I really couldn't care less. But it was fun to expose your hypocrisy and watch you squirm :D

First gave to freedom to IOK Muslim than concern other

How soon do you want it ? today evening ?

lol. What does the quran say about Nations that do not allow islam to flourish ? Are you saying that you choose "practical considerations" over Islam and Quran ?

I guess that makes you an Islamophobe :lol:

I really couldn't care less. But it was fun to expose your hypocrisy and watch you squirm :D
Shut up you RSS terrorist and Islam say when you have difficulty then migrate but who to leave his native land where he is born and grow up

How soon do you want it ? today evening ?
If you not give them freedom your end will be near you will disintegrate slowly because of Hindus lose temperament

Shut up you RSS terrorist and Islam say when you have difficulty then migrate but who to leave his native land where he is born and grow up

What about Jihad ? :azn: I am sure that too is an option when you are not allowed to pray in your own land.

If you not give them freedom your end will be near you will disintegrate slowly because of Hindus lose temperament

:cry:

Feed him some beef steak, he'll straighten up. :D

What does the chinese bible say about eating pigs ? :D

Every Christians eat Pork. Ask @doorstar He's a Pakistani Christian, moron.

LOL. doorstar is a christian moron ? What are you ? a communist moron ? In any case, that is not what I asked you.

I asked you what the BIBLE says about eating PIGS :lol:

Yes Jihad is also a option and Kashmiris already doing this to free their lands from your terrorist occupation forces in IOK

What about china who treats islam as a mental illness ? :azn:

Is jihad legitimate there ? do you advocate for it ?

Back
Top Bottom