What's new

''Blinders'' Played Crucial Role in PAF Assault

Links please?
Someone outta start a poll on PDF just to get everyones opinion once & for all if the F-16's were used... Let the results (among us) speak for itself.

Officially, we didn't use them - however, the PAF Officer (Retd.) who appeared on last nites India Today said something interesting which kind of surprised me (as well).

Any links to that.

The PAF Gentleman's name is Sultan Ali & he kind of backtracks on his words after DG ISPR's footage is shown. So one can leave the possibility of reasonable doubt (at that point).

The language, the host himself (Rahul) used & that of one of his guest is quite appalling so I urge everyone avoid that b.s.

The only thing that raised an eyebrow for me, well before this debate took place yesterday was the image & footage of ACM congratulating Wg Cdr. Nauman Ali Khan. In it he's wearing the 2000 hrs patch of the F-16. That was something that I picked up 3 weeks ago.

Anyways, Timecode - 30:30

Wind bro F-16 was never used that day in either offensive or defensive roll. Pakistan used H-4 strike package and that is not integrated on F-16. Plus our strike package started from naushera sector over India and ended at bimber Gali over India and exited over kotli area where Mig-21 bison tried to intercept and J-17s from within the strike package took the kill. AEW was a help to jam any BVR from enemy. But JF-17 them self have jamming capability.
Mirages did the bombing but F-16s laid up the ambush and were part of the cover. Also I have a question. Why didn't indian SAM fired anything. There are sams in IoK

The PAF Gentleman's name is Sultan Ali & he kind of backtracks on his words after DG ISPR's footage is shown. So one can leave the possibility of reasonable doubt (at that point).

The language, the host himself (Rahul) used & that of one of his guest is quite appalling so I urge everyone avoid that b.s.

The only thing that raised an eyebrow for me, well before this debate took place yesterday was the image & footage of ACM congratulating Wg Cdr. Nauman Ali Khan. In it he's wearing the 2000 hrs patch of the F-16. That was something that I picked up 3 weeks ago.

We need better bhonkos to counter indian media.

That's why jamming is so important. Secue data link plays important role to avoid jamming radio signals. Even if you lose communication for one minute , it can be gamechanger in air conflict.

Mirages did the bombing but F-16s laid up the ambush and were part of the cover. Also I have a question. Why didn't indian SAM fired anything. There are sams in IoK
Forget every thing I have a more major question which neither India nor Pakistan has answered and whole PDF failed to point out. There are many air force experts here so will someone tell me what was Abhinandan doing alone where was his wing Man? in the entire history of Mig-21 bison I have never seen Mig-21 intercept being used alone without wing man.

Now to answer your question the strike envelope of Pakistani bomb package was high altitude which take it out of tire one Air defence range. Neither Pakistan or India uses high end air defences in the region because the area is a hot bed for daily exchange of mortar and artillery and such systems are easy targets for both sides and priority targets.

It's actually Sultan M Hali, who is a former DMA and retired many years ago, I highly doubt he has any inside information.
And just listen to the Bharti Baboons making racket , the Indian idiots are not concerned what did the F-16 shot down but they are only barking mad about F-16 being used....this is how they divert attention from the real issues and the rest of Indians go into a frenzy.

PAF No 24 Squadron equipped with Dassault Falcon DA 20 EWF aircraft , reportedly played a crucial role in PAF's strikes on Indian targets last month.
The citation reads.

PAF_24_Blinders_Squadron_Falcon_DA-20_open_side_door1.jpg

On Feb 27th 2019, PAF struck Indian targets in IoK in response to their aggression across Pakistan's AJK. PAF strike package included Mirage Vs, F-16s, JF-17s, AWACS and Falcon ELINT aircrafts. It is widely believed that Falcon ECM played a pivotal role in denying missile locks from SU-30MKI and MiG-21 Bisons on PAF air assets and gave PAF striking capability on them. It rendered superior SU-30MKI and MiG-21 Bars and Elta radars respectively, useless, and hence their wreckage was found lying from West towards East having been shot down by SD-10S and AIM-120C5 from PAF aircrafts.

Which "citation", link to it?

On Feb 27th 2019, PAF struck Indian targets in IoK in response to their aggression across Pakistan's AJK. PAF strike package included Mirage Vs, F-16s, JF-17s, AWACS and Falcon ELINT aircrafts. It is widely believed that Falcon ECM played a pivotal role in denying missile locks from SU-30MKI and MiG-21 Bisons on PAF air assets and gave PAF striking capability on them. It rendered superior SU-30MKI and MiG-21 Bars and Elta radars respectively, useless, and hence their wreckage was found lying from West towards East having been shot down by SD-10S and AIM-120C5 from PAF aircrafts.

It is possible that Falcon might have supported JF17 and Mirages in their assault along with AEW

Falcons were on CAP missions. 2nd pilot dead but as 2nd aircraft was a BVR kill, how Pilot was here in Pakistan? Had 2nd aircraft also violated the airspace being jammed, if so, wreckage fell 80Km inside IOK, How?

It's actually Sultan M Hali, who is a former DMA and retired many years ago, I highly doubt he has any inside information.
Well according to the host (Rahul) he's been on their show in the past. The PAF should attempt to keep these kind of individuals at bay before going on Indian Channels & giving out information which may become an issue.
And just listen to the Bharti Baboons making racket , the Indian idiots are not concerned what did the F-16 shot down but they are only barking mad about F-16 being used...
No comment - I told you all to avoid their b.s. (earlier).

Finally..., their brilliant journalistic skills (could) probably got all the info on Nouman Ali Khan from PDF, from one of the Indian Trollers who might have forwarded it to India Today.

Yar who is this sultan ...why he was so defensive ....why our people are allowed to sit in Indian talk shows while the enemy is badly hurt. the way they are attacking this poor man.....pathetic.

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom