What's new

Blasts Heard in Baghdad Amid Reports of Rockets Landing in US Embassy

Only in your mind. This Iranian terrorist was responsible for murdering thousands of innocent innocent Sunni Iraqis and Sunni Syrian women and children... His cover was his fight against 5-year old ISIS... And anti-pakistan.

Pakistan First!

Sunnis are responsible for hundreds of Christian deaths in Europe, cry more. Soleimani has done more for Sunnis then Gulfie nations or Pakistan could ever hope.

No chance. There is a three day mourning period. Iranian militias will attend the funeral. Then WW3 starts.

Please don’t talk when you don’t know what you are talking about.

Iraqi militas already attended the funeral procession today in Najaf. Solemani’s body will land in a few hours in Kerman or Tehran. (Probably Kerman as Solemani’s will says he wants to be buried there). Iraqi militas are not going to Tehran, that is absurd.

Iraqi militas are giving till tomm for Iraqi security forces to separate from US forces.

What does it matter Iraq and Pakistan are far from one another, they have little to do with one another given all the other priorities

Maybe now yes but Saddam was openly hostile to Pakistan supporting insurgency in Balochistan and very vocal about his support for Indian claims.

What does it matter Iraq and Pakistan are far from one another, they have little to do with one another given all the other priorities

These Pakistanis on this board have an obscene obsession about who is friendly with them and who secretly wants to touch their buttholes.

It is weird man. I have never seen a more paranoid group of people.

Maybe now yes but Saddam was openly hostile to Pakistan supporting insurgency in Balochistan and very vocal about his support for Indian claims.

he supported balochistan because they fought Iran, Pakistan just happened to also be an enemy of balochistan group

Sunnis are responsible for hundreds of Christian deaths in Europe, cry more. Soleimani has done more for Sunnis then Gulfie nations or Pakistan could ever hope.

Kill them Sunni... Go shia butter... Lol

These Pakistanis on this board have an obscene obsession about who is friendly with them and who secretly wants to touch their buttholes.

:lol:

Salty Iranian mad because there is no country supporting them?

Remember the whole RAW spying thing where they tried to drag Iran into their little squabble?

he supported balochistan because they fought Iran, Pakistan just happened to also be an enemy of balochistan group

**** saddam. That snama beech arranged the first suicide bombing inside Pakistan

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom