What's new

Blast reported in Peshawar

Yet the PA and PAF are scared to take on a few Kaffirs in NW & Afghanistan? Is that what you are suggesting?

What a dumbass comment as in another thread you said NATO has lost to the Good taliban who control Afghanistan and Karzai was the mayor of Kabul only so basically the one eyed Emir of AFPak who call the shots?

Please make up your mind on your own contradictions or take prozac and chill

NATO and USA dont care what happens in afghn, its no use to them whatever outcomes occur. there prime objective to remove Alqeda or any future international threats has been completed. the only reason why they are continuing so far is to save their face.
even so i cant call this a taliban victory if u call that a taliban victory whats stopping for us to call TTP activites as victory they too are now controlling virtually all FATA

Mate,a nation consist of two classes:
-The rulers
-The ruled ie subject.

Our ruling class ie civil democratic regime is persisting for peace settlements with TTP who are funded by foreign elements,carries corrupted version of Islam and has clear objective:To malign us completely.

Then comes our second most powerful sector of infrastructure-
ourarmed forces:Their authorities and think tanks clearly suggest now to wage full operation.

So mainly,our authorities are carrying two entirely different views and their approach contradicts as well,however our armed forces are ambit to civil regime's final decision.

Now our subject/or class ruled by confused civil regime,who has low literacy rate,are not provided with enough chances to make clear decisions,or even if they do choose decision in favour of war or peace,they are hindered by one sided journalist,payed media which is unfortunately acting as a portal of influence for anti-pak elements,opponents or even local selfish politicans,rather then as a medium which delievers clear message b/w subject and civil authorities.

and this is the True tragedy for Pakistan .. Standing still .. fighting among ourselves for political & economical gain .. while getting beaten by the enemies.

so much disinformation,

there are around 1,00,000 troops currently deployed in tribal belt,
about a same number is deployed by NATO forces in afghanistan ALONG WITH 3,00,000 AFGHAN NATIONAL ARMY TROOPS..

and who told you they control 90% of afghanistan??? --- they don't hold even 30% terriority with world's best arms,all what is happening is attacks WITHIN KABUL and you are telling me afghanistan is much safer place,where civilians are victims of either taliban strikes or NATO aircforce strikes that don't fuckin care who they are bombarding,

the point is not whether we can fight talibans or not, we can push them in FATA, but they will go back in afghanistan and return more viorously, and don't tell me you can keep an eye over the entire durand line!

So you agree that the good taliban controls 70% of afghanistan and hence shelter TTP? just imagine after NATO leave how many days will be needed to see their flag in Islamabad?

This idiot way to dumb to understand the dynamics..all happening cos of him everything he cannot handle the province BIG FKING FAIL...

30tp948.jpg

Imran has realized that cricket and politics don't mix

This idiot way to dumb to understand the dynamics..all happening cos of him everything he cannot handle the province BIG FKING FAIL...

30tp948.jpg

30tp948.jpg

So you agree that the good taliban controls 70% of afghanistan and hence shelter TTP? just imagine after NATO leave how many days will be needed to see their flag in Islamabad?

PML N and PTI are equal to blame they are both on the same page..infact PML N is to blame more as the problem cannot be slved by PTI but can be using military by PML N.
the only rhing is that PTI is one step further bad as they were talking about opening an office

Everything to do with it , boy . After all , the KPK isn't 1000 miles from the mainland Pakistan nor are its people unpatriotic , its in there . Yeah , amongst a few and not worthy of being called ' general ' . Check on that word again .

Read up on the history. KPK territory was never part of British India. Rather, it was the Frontier area NWFP.

Rather difficult to keep those fellows for a long time.

you might get 25 of those .. if you dont stop poking your nose where it does not belong ... now get lost.

Not as Tragic as our nation standing still thinking what to do while getting beaten up at the same time .

Ah! Fighting for your own survival and still threatening India? This is why Pakistan is where it is.

Us? We are having fun from the sidelines. Who doesn't like to see one's enemy getting punched.:omghaha:

I don't think they want to come up to Islamabad. They ll probably create their own Sharialand with KPK and FATA areas.

Again rant and offtopic...
Yar type some constructive thing instead to increase only numbers of post...
Hopeless here....

every peace talker , peace dreamer through talks & giving up offices to the TTp terrorists, is hopeless whole pakistan, knew already after this blast?:azn::azn::azn::sick:

The talks are going no where , are they ? Who even is willing to talk with us at the moment ? They are actually taking advantage of the confusion of the Pakistani nation and the paralysis of our leaders to go for a declared war against these terrorists . Your leaders aren't even properly naming and condemning the culprits who openly claim responsibility for attack , I will leave the childish suggestions of ' martyred Talibans ' by Khattak and ' let them open an office ' by the great Khan himself . Who are they ? Stake holders in this state ? What relevance does PTI see between Afghan Taliban and TTP to say such a thing even ? Why exactly are you bending over backwards and literally asking for mercy instead of going for an all out offensive ? You cant negotiate with psychopaths !

which talks by the way, there has been no talks yet?

second source of your information as you know this much about terrorists, I feel the need to ask you this?

thirdly TTP refused allegation of blast just as they did about Church blast, dont give me that look, we all believe when they take responsibility, so if they deny, it should be taken as so,no?

they are rebels of the State and if you know rebellions are not always crushed, they can be talked into or atleast when we know they have 40 plus fractions, we can have like the military says about 24 on our side, before we take action against rest, else they all will be united, more bigger fall out.

yes, we cannot negotiate with psychopaths, thats why sorting is a sensible thing to do before action.

Where are ISI, MI, IB, FIA with all their gadgetry and dedicated counter terrorism wings. Why no one criticizing our Intelligence failures who failed thrice in this month to stop these attacks?????

APC haven't tied their hands. But Sattu pi kar soye paray hain saray...

18 members of one family died in this blast!

Where are ISI, MI, IB, FIA with all their gadgetry and dedicated counter terrorism wings. Why no one criticizing our Intelligence failures who failed thrice in this month to stop these attacks?????

APC haven't tied their hands. But Sattu pi kar soye paray hain saray...

18 members of one family died in this blast!

Yes and I saw on twitter that was PTI charsada president's family...unimaginably painful for him and the rest of his family...they were there to do shopping for a wedding..

If I am not wrong it was the third blast in a week ... Every single politician is condemning their acts but they are unable to do anything not only the current government but also the previous one ... They are shouting loud for peace talk but not ready to do any progress, I just can't understand for what they are waiting for ... ?? :disagree: Why they aren't deciding that what they want to do ... ?? :frown:

or because of you kpians never throw up arms keeping the dirty culture of voilence alive on the name of traditions?, & chose to live like normal pakistanis?
& should present bangals to, the terrorists, for which you hve open arms, appreciations, who are just killing the innocents like carrots?
taking up headshots of 14 years old grils, & blowing up men in uniforms & civillians?
and to the stupid unexpreinced politicians, who wants to give up our country to the terrorists , just because to save thier rule?
if , our army has to be blamed for its commitment, not to interfere the , civillians rule then, its better to be blamed for hanging them all?

It has nothing to do with Gun Culture...Any how i don't even think if a brainwashed morally blind person like you even worth a reply...

It has nothing to do with Gun Culture...Any how i don't even think if a brainwashed morally blind person like you even worth a reply...

Baaaat kartaaa Gun Culture kiii tujheee tou eikkk Ghulail nahin chalaniii aaatiii ! :whistle:

Waisee wrror, Khan has proven to be a huge disappointment has he not ? :disagree:

I had such high hopes for him & now he looks as clueless as some of his critics used to say ! I even read a newspiece the other day that the Intelligence Community had even intimated the concerned authorities about the Peshawar Church Blast (I dunno how true it is) !

Its this on one hand & Noora on a world-tour on the other - Pakistan tou Allah-tavakul hi chal rahaa haii ! :hitwall:

It has nothing to do with Gun Culture
yes it has every thing, to do with sabzi & friuts culture, thats why in week so many blasts & so, many innocent lives, losted just in peshawar
Where still there is some thing functioning so called a damo-cratic govt in power?

if a brainwashed morally blind person like you even worth a reply.

If I am not wrong it was the third blast in a week ... Every single politician is condemning their acts but they are unable to do anything not only the current government but also the previous one ... They are shouting loud for peace talk but not ready to do any progress, I just can't understand for what they are waiting for ... ?? :disagree: Why they aren't deciding that what they want to do ... ?? :frown:

oppening the terrorists offices in CM house KPK at least, just NAYA kpk for the poors, who want to enlist themsrlves for the next blast, may be next hour, or the next day?lolzzz

e796d2d3558e1319e995837a8ed27b4b.jpg

just imagine a nation with a leader like that?
what today is happening in pakistan, because they bzy enjoying themselves, but when they change shalwar kamiz, they want to give offices & freedom to terrorists, who are killing innocent & poor pakistani & specially pushtuns, in a blasts like today?

Back
Top Bottom