What's new

Blast reported in Peshawar

This idiot way to dumb to understand the dynamics..all happening cos of him everything he cannot handle the province BIG FKING FAIL...

30tp948.jpg

Is it me or the intelligence network seems to be non existing in whole KPK province. Like here in Karachi we have our own share of sh!t. But despite that a lot of bomb attacks and terror plans are busted even before they are executed by the terrorists. The local Karachi police despite corruption and other such issues have avoided many attacks. The CID here in Karachi has saved a lot of lives of Karachiites. I don't see that happening in KPK. I rarely hear any terror plan being busted in KPK. Just in a span of 1 week 3 major terror incidents have happened in Peshawar and nobody seems to care about it. Where is KPK police. Where is local intelligence. Where is ISI? Where is the provincial govt? Where is the federal govt?

KPK govt needs to do something about it. Whether you do dialogue with terrorists or not. The safety and security of the lives of people of KPK is your responsibility and you need to do anything to ensure that. Dialogue or war is a secondary issue. The primary issue providing security to people of KPK and if you can't do that then you aren't much different from the previous govts of KPK. I have voted for PTI but sorry to say at least on the issue of terrorism PTI has disappointed me.

force must be met with force?

Hi, tell me, How much force you need..... ? Musharaf was the powerful Man in the history of Pakistan, but still militancy increased in his 9 year time. Tell me, how much force you need??
Zia tried to be Thaikaydaar of Islam, and we see the consequences....
This is not child play game Mr niaz...... Either you do war or peaceful dialogue, this war will not end...... there is No full stop.... Here Islam always comes first, Nobody cares about country even being destroyed............... Everybody is using Islam for own benefits, Groups are increasing, Look these organisations working for Islam
Ahle Sunnat Wal Jamaat (formerly SSP), Al Harmain Foundation, Rabita Trust, Anjuman-i-Imamia Gilgit Baltistan, Muslim Students organisation, Tehrik Nafa-i-Amn, Tahaffuz Hadudullah, Balochistan United Army, Islam Mujahideen, Jaish-i-Islam....
Yes these holy organizations are banned now...
Still increasing Al-Akhtar Trust, Al-Rashid Trust ,Jamaat-ud-Dawa and getting their place in banned organization in United nation!!

Jaish-e- Islam , Rabita Trust .AI Harmain Foundation , Tanzeem Naujawana-e-Ahle Sunnat, Haji Namdar Group. Everybody is using Islam and most of them are creating militancy....

There is No end of This war... Every day we see new organization in the name of Islam and then getting banned after few years. this process will continue ........ no end sir!! This is Islamic republic of Pakistan!!

Policy decision is with the Political Leadership, army like any other institution is just doing their Nokari.

so if the APC decides Peace talks, then its their decision, army is in position to make the call unless ofcourse they act unconstitutionally and illegally.
& what for those stupid politicians, voted for to make the voters bieng thier godammed slaves?
if political leadership, decides to sell the country to TTp, then what army should keep watching that all, sorry but you are too, obessed with yes minster democracy even though, the country is about to be captured by terrorists?
i think its better you should move, to that great democracy, which still is unable find the real , reasons behind DIANA,s accidental murder?

constitution of pakistan , isnt is the quran, which should be kept supreme, instead it was made by the frist MARSHALLAW ADMINSTRATOR of the country , who use to call a dictator, his daddy?
stop loving this damocrazy, cause its here for elites, terrorists but nt for common men, & the men in uniforms, who were just been , made for sacrifices for these elites?

Hi, tell me, How much force you need..... ? Musharaf was the powerful Man in the history of Pakistan, but still militancy increased in his 9 year time. Tell me, how much force you need??
Zia tried to be Thaikaydaar of Islam, and we see the consequences....
This is not child play game Mr niaz...... Either you do war or peaceful dialogue, this war will not end...... there is No full stop.... Here Islam always comes first, Nobody cares about country even being destroyed............... Everybody is using Islam for own benefits, Groups are increasing, Look these organisations working for Islam
Ahle Sunnat Wal Jamaat (formerly SSP), Al Harmain Foundation, Rabita Trust, Anjuman-i-Imamia Gilgit Baltistan, Muslim Students organisation, Tehrik Nafa-i-Amn, Tahaffuz Hadudullah, Balochistan United Army, Islam Mujahideen, Jaish-i-Islam....
Yes these holy organizations are banned now...
Still increasing Al-Akhtar Trust, Al-Rashid Trust ,Jamaat-ud-Dawa and getting their place in banned organization in United nation!!

Jaish-e- Islam , Rabita Trust .AI Harmain Foundation , Tanzeem Naujawana-e-Ahle Sunnat, Haji Namdar Group. Everybody is using Islam and most of them are creating militancy....

There is No end of This war... Every day we see new organization in the name of Islam and then getting banned after few years. this process will continue ........ no end sir!! This is Islamic republic of Pakistan!!

supporters of that killing damocrazy like you are the real reasons behind, the missery of the dead ones in the blasts like this?
cause you too obssesd with, your dream world, you cant see, terrorists killing innocents non stop?
all you guys have is your , dream world ideas?
but nothing to stop terrorists? right?
& plz stop, experssing lies that lillitancy increesed durring musharaf,s period, it was there, even before him?
talibans got thier , birth under democratic govts, not in the militry rule?

This idiot way to dumb to understand the dynamics..all happening cos of him everything he cannot handle the province BIG FKING FAIL...

30tp948.jpg
problem is wine is just finished?lolzzz

Personal attack :omghaha:.... Sign of losing the argument!! :azn:

on the ground its the winning sign, just imagine a week ago, even the PTI galadiators on PDF, they all went dissagreeing with, IK ,s offices opening statment? isnt thts enough for your damo-crazy eyes?:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:
even on this thread?:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::rofl:

Kudos to our Intelligence agencies for their magnificient Failures and may i please present Bangles to our world no 1 Intelligence Agency...Or because we KPKians are always victims of dirty games...

Kudos to our Intelligence agencies for their magnificient Failures and may i please present Bangles to our world no 1 Intelligence Agency...Or because we KPKians are always victims of dirty games...

Good news is you may get a separate country in a few years if this carries on.

there are atleast 40 People dead ..

Either dialogue or War , whatever the hell do it fast .. instead of wasting the time for political gain , & letting innocent civilians getting killed .

Mate , 18 of them were from the same family , how tragic it is ! :

No thank you we love our country more than anyone and we are always first to present our lives for our motherland,so please STFU with your dirty day dreams...

Nothing to do with my dreams. That is the general assessment among the think tanks of the world.

Anyway, all the best from my side.:cheers:

Army itself told in APC that 24 groups are willing to talk, what you want to do with them?

The talks are going no where , are they ? Who even is willing to talk with us at the moment ? They are actually taking advantage of the confusion of the Pakistani nation and the paralysis of our leaders to go for a declared war against these terrorists . Your leaders aren't even properly naming and condemning the culprits who openly claim responsibility for attack , I will leave the childish suggestions of ' martyred Talibans ' by Khattak and ' let them open an office ' by the great Khan himself . Who are they ? Stake holders in this state ? What relevance does PTI see between Afghan Taliban and TTP to say such a thing even ? Why exactly are you bending over backwards and literally asking for mercy instead of going for an all out offensive ? You cant negotiate with psychopaths !

Back
Top Bottom