What's new

Blast reported in Peshawar

so far 9 killed, dozens injured !

what about opening offices sir?
talking with animals? now? your thoughts?
or total surrender?
you see, dam JI playing, the back stabing game, pushing IK for talks?
then pushing terrorists for fast bowling?
after all that, you will find them , sitting in NAWAZ, s lap while, destroying IK,politiclly?
thats what is called DAMO-CRAZY? game of rulling elites through a pice of crap constitution created by a elite, for his rule? @Jazzbot , my dear friend i am, sad?
i think its about time, IK should talk with, SR he is better thn these back stabbing JI, munawar?

Last edited by a moderator:
Why not hand over whole KPK?

i think you also know the meaning of handing over office to them. who will give security to there office? army? police?

Yea like Qatar was handed over to Afghan Talibans after they opened an office there.. :disagree:

And you are actually posting that this blood is on PTI and PMLN, like if peace talks weren't in process these blasts wouldn't happen? Are you trying to imply that there was absolutely no blasts before peace talks? Stop scoring brownie points over dead bodies..

RIP on the deaths, all political parties should decide if they want to speed up peace process or not. Else they should go for an offensive against known enemies immediately. This is getting worse by every passing day..

what about opening offices sir?
talking with animals? now? your thoughts?
or total surrender?
you see, dam JI playing, the back stabing game, pushing IK for talks?
then pushing terrorists for fast bowling?
after all that, you will find them , sitting in NAWAZ, s lap while, destroying IK,politiclly?
thats what is called DAMO-CRAZY? game of rulling elites through a pice of crap constitution created by a elite, for his rule? @Jazzbot , my dear friend i am, sad?
i think its about time, IK should talk with, SR he is better thn these back stabbing JI, munawar?

This is seriously getting out of hands, we should decide and act immediately to control this. Whether conclusive peace talks or decisive operation, we must make a decision immediately and move forward with it..

Last edited by a moderator:
IF TTP didn't do it then it should condemn this! by being silent clearly they are behind it! and clearly there is a foreign hand involved to make sure no talks ever happen!

I don't know what to say, I am running short of RIPs.

Hope our civilian & military leadership take firm action before that it's too late.

firm action? you mean giving them the office space in PM house? lolzzzzxxxx

Intelligence gathering is the first requisite for crushing these terrorists, only then there network can be broken through

Blasts and blasts :/ isn't it possible to detect the explosives while they cross certain areas? or if there can be a mechanism to put a hold on the presence of such material in a certain area and limit access to that?

[Bregs];4822664 said:
Intelligence gathering is the first requisite for crushing these terrorists, only then there network can be broken through

wow,
i mean thanks, you think PAKISTAN defence forces need , any lecture from you? my friend ?lolzzz

Blasts and blasts :/ isn't it possible to detect the explosives while they cross certain areas? or if there can be a mechanism to put a hold on the presence of such material in a certain area and limit access to that?

nedd to consult israeilis buddy, the hve some sort of technology? but then.......?lolzzz

wow,
i mean thanks, you think PAKISTAN defence forces need , any lecture from you? my friend ?lolzzz

nedd to consult israeilis buddy, the hve some sort of technology? but then.......?lolzzz

Don't understand what is there to LOL about. 40 people died today and more that 50 K in last 10 years but your lol never ends. Why do you always try to find fault instead of being a part of a solution ?

RIP to the dead. May God rest their soul in peace and give strength to their family to bear this ...

RIP to the dead........

i don't think that taliban did this, because there are many groups or countries who do not want peace talks. they want to change the Imran khan's idea about peace talks.
if imran khan do not speak for peace talks, army will again become engaged in Tribal areas, which we are doing this since last decade.

talks should be given a chance if it is successful, how better is that peace come without war?

IK is in big trouble now because so far he has shown & spoken like an incompetent & has failed to handle the worsening situation.

Back
Top Bottom