What's new

Blast in the Serena Hotel Quetta

LoC is seeing peace and there's a strict ceasefire in place after Indian and Pak intel agencies had talks behind closed doors in UAE. RAW wouldn't risk such a move to escalate or deteriorate the situation since GoI's primary focus is on Covid and economy

Y'all have been facing attacks from several groups for quite a while with FC units being pounded in particular, not to mention pak being a breeding ground for terrorists
You gloating moron, the FC has systematically faced suicide bombers and IEDs, even then their casualties have been in single digits unlike your forces who get slaughtered by dozens and our soldiers bodies are never left unattended for the media to walk all over them as if it was just a culling of some unwanted animals.....as for breeding terrorists, your monkey is still with us.

American news sites are reporting the target was possibly a Chinese envoy. Envoy was not present and is safe. Considering all the global tensions and posturing, plus the USA announced withdrawal in Afghanistan.....recent threats from Ghani and warning of increased terrorism in Pakistan from a USA general....all the tea leaves point to black ops. NDS proxies are definitively evolved. RAW and CIA may be supporting in the back ground one layer removed (plausible deniability). Pakistan should reach out to China for some Wing Loongs to hit the terror sanctuaries inside Afghanistan, IMO.

So these are the consequences Ghani and the Indians were warning about!!!

Well, it is obvious. So what Pakistan is going to do!!
Not even raise it on diplomatic and military levels!!

You gloating moron, the FC has systematically faced suicide bombers and IEDs, even then their casualties have been in single digits unlike your forces who get slaughtered by dozens and our soldiers bodies are never left unattended for the media to walk all over them as if it was just a culling of some unwanted animals.....as for breeding terrorists, your monkey is still with us.

This is pure speculation: Chinese intel may have helped lent a helping hand to the recent Naxal massacre of Indian forces in occupied territory, in return, being desperately short of options, R&AW ordered an opportunistic hit on the Chinese ambassador, seeing the ambassador scheduled to visit Balochistan.

Pakistan has to ramp up this game, ISI needs to come out their comfort zone and burn this shit show down to its foundation, a close call with Chinese ambassador is not a good sign, we are heavily dependent of them for our economic survival and for our military hardware .

All TTP/BLA etc. terrorist camps should have been destroyed by this time by the guided ammunition by this time.....

my post is about randomly blaming RAW without even a preliminary investigation

These experts get an advance copy of the investigation report. Surprisingly all these reports always have RAW as the perpetrator.
Morons galore.

It is sad that so many people lost their lives due to this cowardly act.

Last edited:
American news sites are reporting the target was possibly a Chinese envoy. Envoy was not present and is safe. Considering all the global tensions and posturing, plus the USA announced withdrawal in Afghanistan.....recent threats from Ghani and warning of increased terrorism in Pakistan from a USA general....all the tea leaves point to black ops. NDS proxies are definitively evolved. RAW and CIA may be supporting in the back ground one layer removed (plausible deniability). Pakistan should reach out to China for some Wing Loongs to hit the terror sanctuaries inside Afghanistan, IMO.

Remains to be seen if this is just the beginning of a series of sleeper cell attacks. However clearly, it's not the sophistication of the attack that's startling but the intelligence failure because the area is considered to be the safest zone in Quetta. It's right next to the army recruitment centre, Provincial Assembly and near the Police HQ.

Hopefully there is proper accountability and the resultant faults are ironed out imminently because a second such attack may prove catastrophic on the diplomatic as well as economic front.
Moron!! It's soo obvious y'all dipshits resort to abusing instead of getting back with a civil response. Just because FC getting pounded isn't reported on pdf doesn't mean they're not happening. There are tons of forums and reddit like threads where you can see em. I don't wanna post bloody graphic footage of your scumbags since that'd result in a ban and posts being deleted but you can search for yourself.

Secondly, I personally support naxals to a certain extent except their path to take up arms. Their fight is not for separatism but against exploitation and development. I wish the local govts do more to uplift the communities in that region. Also, India has been largely able to curb naxal movement and is now only limited to a few districts of central India

and not to deviate from the OP, my post is about randomly blaming RAW without even a preliminary investigation

@waz @The Eagle @PDF @krash

I know I have taken up this issue through other channels, but I'm wondering how much further leeway will you be affording to these posters? Is calling FC soldiers who are bravely defending the borders against Indian terrorists "scum" not enough for them to be removed from this forum?

Last edited:
These experts get an advance copy of the investigation report. Surprisingly all these reports always have RAW as the perpetrator.
Morons galore.

It is sad that so many people lost their lives due to this cowardly act.
Funny seeing indians not defend this narrative... you lot and your media blames ISI within minutes of a failure to stop an attack🤣
Moron!! It's soo obvious y'all dipshits resort to abusing instead of getting back with a civil response. Just because FC getting pounded isn't reported on pdf doesn't mean they're not happening. There are tons of forums and reddit like threads where you can see em. I don't wanna post bloody graphic footage of your scumbags since that'd result in a ban and posts being deleted but you can search for yourself.

Secondly, I personally support naxals to a certain extent except their path to take up arms. Their fight is not for separatism but against exploitation and development. I wish the local govts do more to uplift the communities in that region. Also, India has been largely able to curb naxal movement and is now only limited to a few districts of central India

and not to deviate from the OP, my post is about randomly blaming RAW without even a preliminary investigation
In Pakistan we use word Martyr or Shaheed... not the word that describes veerchakra attainers... hopefully my response is civil for you..

Secondly attacks on FC happen no one denies that but hardly there are double digit casualties.. and stuff that you are referring to is often repeated again and again and shown as new attack everytime..

@waz can you please tone down the language in his post..

Last edited:
We must hit afghanistan hard. So hard that they will never in the next 1000 years forget.

I am talking about hundreds of drones, cruise missiles, BALLISTIC missiles, and airstrikes. Followed by multiple incursions of special forces. Even if it costs us hundreds of millions or a billion dollars we must make the point... it will save us many billions down the line. We must think of it as an investment.

Incompetant Bajwa and incompetant GOvt

Back
Top Bottom