What's new

Blast in the Serena Hotel Quetta

I think enough of sitting back being defensive...

This time hit back with full force

It begins. NDS and Raw have declared war. I've been warning about this. Sanctuaries inside Afghanistan must be hit.

It's not only the bomb which should get us worried, but, the planning of detorriating the political/security landscape of Pakistan, like baloch insurgent attacks, TTP attacks, TLP agitation. Next expect something in karachi then icing on top would be some kind of attack by "mujahideen" in India.
These same tactics are seen in every govts term as it nears it end.
Oh yes, few weeks/months since shias and sunnis haven't been targeted, it's getting so boring now

Pakistani people, this is not a Bomb Blast, its a message from your enemy, the earlier you read it and act on it the better, or they will send more messages like this . Americans are leaving Afghanistan and NDS and RAW are desperate, cause their operations in Pakistan will be hurt, Indians with help of NDS will make sure that before America leave they target the Chinese to halt CPEC and Pakistan's progress, they will try to make sure Pakistan remain defensive within its borders and so not be able to take Indian/NDS proxies head on.

This is a security lapse. This should not happen. Especially near hotels and other public places.

Hindustan/Afghanistan should pay for this.

Something is up bro, something is up. TLP, US leaving, and now this. I think they are tryna reignite dark days again...

Until we not start carpet bombardment over new dehli these hindutva terrorist will never stop sponsoring and training terrorists to sabotage development in the region

Fire after a blast? Probably an explosion of a gas cylinder aka CNG kit in the said car.

LoC is seeing peace and there's a strict ceasefire in place after Indian and Pak intel agencies had talks behind closed doors in UAE. RAW wouldn't risk such a move to escalate or deteriorate the situation since GoI's primary focus is on Covid and economy

Y'all have been facing attacks from several groups for quite a while with FC units being pounded in particular, not to mention pak being a breeding ground for terrorists

India sponsors terrorism in Pakistan, I sincerely hope not only the organisation who committed the act but the hands that coordinated it as well as those that financed it are taken care of too (the intel agencies). If civilians are feeling immense anger at this cowardice, I'm sure the forces are doubly so and they of course have the means to exact the revenge. We trust they will do the needful.

This still represents a major intel breach, but salute to the security services for their immense efforts to foil these attacks, despite the high percentage of attacks foiled, some will inevitably succeed.

Back
Top Bottom