What's new

Blast in Pune

Status
Not open for further replies.
My analysis is that's exactly what the Maoist want, they want Indians to think Pakistan is behind this so then Indian's will focus on Pakistan all while ignoring the true hardcore threat the Maoist/Naxalites pose inside roughly 45% of Indian territory, and most likely backed by their Chinese sympathizers . What a deluding tactic, it appears they have little shame.

I think India should send a strong message to the Maoist/Naxalites and their sympathizers most likely in China. Indian Government must hold all parties accountable to this tragedy and that includes their supporters, the situation should not be repeated.

You dont know what the hell you're talking about kid. Every single sentence of yours reeks of ignorance and lack of knowledge. It's best if you don't talk about this.
as if u know what u r talking about....:disagree:...India supports TTP....:disagree:
let me tell u ...send all of ur TTP terrorists to India..i would love to see them killed dog's death by being killed in full public view each and every one of them....

now letme show how u make fool of urself....u said the attack is done by maoists..

first of all maoists dont have capability to attack in an urban area..

second of all Pune is near Mumbai....see the picture u have posted..it is not even marginally affected by maoist....according to ur picture

so stop ur attempts to link this to an indians....

The map shows Maoist hardcore ridden areas, as Indian Army and intelligence public reports suggest the Maoist are engaged in infiltration in Indian urban areas and tourist areas.

I think a month ago Indian Army or media reported that Maoist were engaged in a small infiltration op in Pune, unfortunately we see the result of Indian Government failure to take counter-measures today.

where is the link that maoists have taken responsibility for this..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
as if u know what u r talking about....:disagree:...India supports TTP....:disagree:
let me tell u ...send all of ur TTP terrorists to India..i would love to see them killed dog's death by being killed in full public view each and every one of them....

Again, stop talking about something you have no idea about. Your previous post reeked of ignorance and lack of any knowledge about whats going on. The deeper knowledge that is needed, etc.

Dude.....maoist / naxalite is not an issue at all. It;s just fight for land from landowners and is hardly anything to be too bothred about.

The naxalite problem is a very complex and serious one.If not addressed at the right time it can be a very very serious problem for India.In West Bengal commandos are present on almost every train in order to prevent hijacking.The Maoists regularly blow up rail tracks and damage other public properties.It is complex because it cannot be dealt entirely by force because at the end of the day they r also Indians.

Again, stop talking about something you have no idea about. Your previous post reeked of ignorance and lack of any knowledge about whats going on. The deeper knowledge that is needed, etc.

u have an idea,deeper knowledge..give me....infact everyone here would love to have it...

p.s: lets kill all ur terrorists in ur south/north waziristan.... if u have the will i propose ask r govt to allow American,NATO and Indian forces to work with pakistani forces to kill all those terrorist in swaziristan and in P O K camps also....gr8 for both countries, no terrrorists.....

My analysis is that's exactly what the Maoist want, they want Indians to think Pakistan is behind this so then Indian's will focus on Pakistan all while ignoring the true hardcore threat the Maoist/Naxalites pose inside roughly 45% of Indian territory, and most likely backed by their Chinese sympathizers . What a deluding tactic, it appears they have little shame.

I think India should send a strong message to the Maoist/Naxalites and their sympathizers most likely in China. Indian Government must hold all parties accountable to this tragedy and that includes their supporters, the situation should not be repeated.

Okay, thanks for showing us the light but before that open up your eyes and see that we are not blind. India knows exactly who is doing what in the country. Your speculative analysis is trash and is derailing the thread.

As Faiz once said,

HUM DEKHAIN GAY!

LAZIME HAI KAY HUM BHI DEKHAIN GAY!

HUM DEKHAIN GAY!

Please let me know if & when India will now attack Pakistan because some German bread in Pune got over-cooked!! What is it this time LeT? JuD? TTP? ABCD? EFGH? from Pakistan? Cannot wait for uncle CHIDAMBARAM to open his uni-directional mouth on this one!

The naxalite problem is a very complex and serious one.If not addressed at the right time it can be a very very serious problem for India.In West Bengal commandos are present on almost every train in order to prevent hijacking.The Maoists regularly blow up rail tracks and damage other public properties.It is complex because it cannot be dealt entirely by force because at the end of the day they r also Indians.

Ha Ha Ha....I live and travel in these parts......miliions like me do it daily... do not seen any commando , do not see any train being hijacked....It's just media hype.....I am hapy with the hype as atleast more funds are being pumped to modernize police.

these are trivial issue and will be dealt by local police. Period.

Government should give RAW free hand, start a massive diplomatic campaign and make the preparetors and facilitator of terror should be severely punished.

The so called "Counter terrorism cell" made by Chidambram should be activated immediately and get the hell out of those behind this blast.

The punishment should be massive and exemplary, no matter what is the cost.

Pune blast clouds trust ahead of peace talks
14 Feb 2010, 0011 hrs IST, ET Bureau

NEW DELHI: In what may cast fresh doubts on Pakistan’s commitment on reining in terror outfits operating from its soil, suspected jehadis have
struck once again, carrying out a bomb blast in the Koregaon Park locality of Pune.

The blast site was a German bakery in an area that houses not only the Osho ashram but also the local Jewish prayer centre, the Chabad House. With several foreigners known to frequent the bakery, they may have well been the intended target.

Incidentally, Koregaon Park is one of the spots that was receed by American terror suspect, David Coleman Headley, in 2009 for a future terror attack. Headley had stayed in a hotel opposite the Osho ashram, frequented by foreign tourists, and had even visited the ashram.

However, the real target that Headley seemed to have surveyed, the NIA suspects, was the Chabad House, as part of his recee of Jewish prayer centres across Delhi, Pushkar, Goa, Mumbai and Pune.

Headley had chosen to stay at hotels close to the Chabad Houses at each or these cities to facilitate his detailed survey of the nooks and crannies of the Israeli centres. The LeT had tasked Headley with purpose of carrying out simultaneous attacks on Israeli targets across the country.

Incidentally, the bomb blast at Pune once again bore an LeT trademark. As in the case of several 2008 blasts, it came on a Saturday evening and was designed to achieve maximum casualty.

The attack on Pune is certain to come in the way of government’s plan to re-engage with Pakistan. Although no knee-jerk reaction is expected, the Pune incident has added to the government’s vulnerability. The Opposition has been saying that Pakistan does not deserve India’s generosity of moving beyond 26/11 to reopen bilateral talks. The government should now be prepared to face the Opposition’s “I told you so” statements.

Pune blast clouds trust ahead of peace talks- Dateline India-The Sunday ET-Features-The Economic Times

If I wasnt so sad, all the ROFL icons in the world wouldnt have been enough for the stupidity and idiocity of your post. You paste a link of 2008 against Maoists taking responsibility of a bomb blast happening in 2010. Remember what I said about opinions... You seem to have an extra one..

Millions of sperm and you were the fastest......what a freak.

A map was posted of Naxalite threat to India and someone asked for a link. I searched Google and Business Week and posted the link where the map is located.

You seriously need your head adjusted......what a looney

Just quickly find out who is behind this blast and then take those bastards to task.....

if the terrorists have link back to Pakistan, then take it up as seriously with Pakistan as the Mumbai attacks.....period. and as they say they are serious against terorism they will act against them...and if they do cooperate fully...or else it will be clear that Pakistan establishment is not going to give up its policy of state sponsored terrorism...
kehte hain na doodh ka dooth paani ka paani ho jayega....

(if maoists(though it is less likely), then take them also very strongly... and start efforts to eliminate them....)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom