What's new

Blast in Pune

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did't expect this from u too.atleast tumse to bilkul bhi nahi .i have feeled the tears in ur eyes n pain in ur voice on both the occousions from core of my heart like many other indian as well as pakistanis.this is not a time for making fun u can do this in some other day n definatly i will tell u whether indian channels have started making bollywood or metal music.but atleadt not today so plz b humun if u can't b a good neighbour plz

MY GOD, i just meant that media has not started their usual rant without any evidence they will start the blame game & flame the already volatile situation, i know you are all angry , i must have used the exact words but sorry

Last edited:
thats a bad news......... my symphty to the families of those who are dead

thanks for ur statement... but it is just that a statement.....

.NO PROOF...

.NO PROOF....
infact just recently there was a meet in P O K where so many terrorists got together and vowed to continue to attack India..

99% of your posts in this thread has no PROOFS.

Now get serious or move on dont derail our sympathies for the victims please. assert your own self.

7a71be3a544e517809131d3fd24dcbbd.jpg

Maoist have already taken Kathmandu and destabilized Nepal. If what Indian Intelligence sources say is true then Maoist are using both eastern and southern India and possibly Nepal as a staging ground with the help of China to further destabilize India's economic zones hence why Pune a tourist area was attacked.

The pressure is now on the Indian Government to grow a spine and contest this issue with the Naxalites and their alleged supporters in the Chinese intelligence agencies if they actually believe what they say. Is the Indian Government serious about protecting tourist and it's citizens in India? If so they must address this issue with Naxalites and most likely with Beijing.

If not they will simply continue the attacks...Very unfortunate situation again hopefully Maoist will show some mercy...

News sources are reporting Maoist rebels claiming responsibility for the unfortunate attack in Pune, India.

Hopefully the Maoist will show some mercy and Indian Government deals with this Maoist/Naxalite threat soon and if Indian Government truly believes Chinese back Naxalites they must address this with China as well.

Plz post a link.....

I think Indian media and sources a month ago reported that the "Chinese-backed" Maoist were planning a small infiltration in Pune. Though as we see today if Indian Government is not serious about dealing with the Maoist/Naxalites and addressing Beijing about this unfortunate issue.

Indian Government must do something to prevent this situation from happening again they are equally to blame for their incompetence and their neglect!

The horrible situation could have been prevented. It is a sad day I hope India will recover.

Peace to the victims.

We have the proof from inside army so we don't need your help is telling whether we have the proof or not

why i need proof... wh the hell will India support TTP which involved in carrying out terrorist activities in India...secoldly TTP ppl are Pakistanis...why will India support a organisation that is hell bent on carrying out attacks in India itself... it doenst even make sense....but just looks like unreasonable assertion.....

now if u attack TTP and kill their ppl(their terrorists who first received ur own support and backing), they got back to you and stared killing ur ppl..so thats the truth...what is the problm in accepting this simple truth...

7a71be3a544e517809131d3fd24dcbbd.jpg

Maoist have already taken Kathmandu and destabilized Nepal. If what Indian Intelligence sources say is true then Maoist are using both eastern and southern India and possibly Nepal as a staging ground with the help of China to further destabilize India's economic zones hence why Pune a tourist area was attacked.

The pressure is now on the Indian Government to grow a spine and contest this issue with the Naxalites and their alleged supporters in the Chinese intelligence agencies if they actually believe what they say. Is the Indian Government serious about protecting tourist and it's citizens in India? If so they must address this issue with Naxalites and most likely with Beijing.

If not they will simply continue the attacks...Very unfortunate situation again hopefully Maoist will show some mercy...

now letme show how u make fool of urself....u said the attack is done by maoists..

first of all maoists dont have capability to attack in an urban area..

second of all Pune is near Mumbai....see the picture u have posted..it is not even marginally affected by maoist....according to ur picture

so stop ur attempts to link this to an indians....

Note: Two days ago Pakistan and India decided to re-start high level negotiations, and today a bomb goes off in Pune.

Hence, don't connect this to Pakistan yet, let's wait for further investigation. Funny how nobody seems to want to put two and two together. The best thing we can do, now, is go ahead with negotiations. Unfortunately, everyone and their grandmother will blame Pakistan for this and negotiations will either be postponed or canceled. If they go ahead, India will toughen its stance further, which will make negotiations practically fruitless.

I wouldn't put it past the Right-Wing parties or secessionists or simply dissidents in India to plan this out. Unfortunately, they will manage to find some link with Pakistan for sure, no matter how fabricated.

Edit

Well, looks like the Maoists are frontrunners this time.

first of all maoists dont have capability to attack in an urban area.
You mean they don't have hands and feet? What else does it take to plant a bomb in a city? We're not talking an armed assault, this was a planted bomb.

second of all Pune is near Mumbai....see the picture u have posted..it is not even marginally affected by maoist....according to ur picture
The map shows where Naxalites are present in large enough numbers to be a threat. That doesn't mean they can't travel to Pune and plant a bomb. Heck, the Taliban are not present in Lahore in any significant quantity, but they were able to carry out a planted bombing here.

Last edited:
Many Indian's unfortunately don't want to accept the reality that according to Indian sources the "Chinese-backed Maoist" are waging attacks across the country to destabilize their country. The Indian government has ignored the Maoist threat for to long and we see the results of their decision. The Indian people ought to demand their Government take China and the Maoist seriously or else more attacks in India will unfortunately occur.

Dude.....maoist / naxalite is not an issue at all. It;s just fight for land from landowners and is hardly anything to be too bothred about.

You guys have been too blaming India for the terrorism in your country( without giving any proof) .The Pakistani people ought to demand their Government take INDIA and the TALIBANSt seriously or else more attacks in Pakistan will unfortunately occur:coffee:

why i need proof... wh the hell will India support TTP which involved in carrying out terrorist activities in India...secoldly TTP ppl are Pakistanis...why will India support a organisation that is hell bent on carrying out attacks in India itself... it doenst even make sense....but just looks like unreasonable assertion.....

now if u attack TTP and kill their ppl(their terrorists who first received ur own support and backing), they got back to you and stared killing ur ppl..so thats the truth...what is the problm in accepting this simple truth...

You dont know what the hell you're talking about kid. Every single sentence of yours reeks of ignorance and lack of knowledge. It's best if you don't talk about this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom