What's new

Blast in Peshawar, 15 injured at CDI police station building

get rid of the country of extremist WAHABI sponsored madrassas and the whole problem will be solved!

It is these damn wahabis of Saudi Arabia who seed in millions of dollars into Pakistani SALAFI madhabs that end up producing wahabi suicide bombers or end up producing fanatic "muslims" who kill other innocent muslims or minorities!

Only if we kick out punjabis too as there are punjabi taliban too.

KP for KP pashtuns only.

I'm pretty sure there are more Pashtuns living in Punjab, than Punjabis in Pakhtunkwa. There are more Afghani refugees in Punjab, than Punjabi refugees in Afghanistan.

You would be doing us a favour by kicking Punjabis out of Pakhtunkwa, at least this way we Punjabis can have an excuse to finally throw Pashtun out of Punjab. This way we will have a lower risk of suicide bombing in Punjab.

If you would like call those terrorists from Punjab as 'Panjabi Taliban' then you must also refer to the other variety as 'Pashtun Taliban' since most of them are from FATA and KP and are Pashtun.
If we do a break down of terrorists by region then by far most of them are from FATA and KP I would say almost 80% and perhaps 20% are from Punjab and other areas.

WELL WELL WELL......!

Pakistanis are very well on their way to Division, every thing is going according to western plans. How precisely the people of Pakistan participating in it.

First post A SHIYA flames up the Sectional division of Islam, he will always oppose Wahabies and Deobandies whether they are the part of Terrorist or not and will also abuse Sudia Arabia. he will abuse every single thing which goes against his religion and he will never let this opportunity go. and warm welcomed by senior members. GREAT GREAT GREAT .... Religional devidion of Pakistan is done - GOOD JOB PAKISTANIS

Second turn is for national division, Panjabi, Pakhtun, Sindhi, Balochi etc. once these two nation use to live friendly with each other now they are fighting over OUR TALIBAN AND THEIR TALIBAN. who knows they might kill each other in this dispute.. and also Pakistan is being divided in provinces that represent their provincial nationality.. like pakhtun-khua, Sindh, Balochistan, Punjab, Hazara, Sarayki suba etc......... we are up to the mark guys, that will help foreign forces to break Pakistan easily.

Why u all say RIP fallana fallana.... Say at once RIP PAKISTAN.

Go to hell you all

sorry to say this. but those bkmb blast news have become boring now. should be banned fro
being reported. so that the terrorists dont get all the attention they crave for.

Yes it works, India has also implemented this during series of Indian Mujahiddin Blasts, Govt. strictly told media not to read their emails/fatwa/warnings etc on live TV. Some restrictions were also placed after 26/11, live coverage etc. Pakistan should also tell media to not to sensationalize deaths, no Breaking News stuff. Actually now Indian media doesnt even mention terrorism was cause for such blast, eg. Recent Varanasi blast Dec 2010, India media didnt mentioned terror was behind this.

It feels very sad to have people like you among us.

feel sorry for you and your thinking.

WALAY khapa she? Akpal zaan na sharmeegi??

I am being fair. Why discriminate against only against afghans who have been living in KP peacefully for decades, providing cheap labour and good business for average KP pashtun? If punjabees want to indiscriminately boot them out then all punjabees who don't belong in KP should similarly be booted.

We have language , cultural and ethnic ties with afghans despite our differences so I oppose anyone who wishes to cause them harm.

I'm pretty sure there are more Pashtuns living in Punjab, than Punjabis in Pakhtunkwa. There are more Afghani refugees in Punjab, than Punjabi refugees in Afghanistan.

You would be doing us a favour by kicking Punjabis out of Pakhtunkwa, at least this way we Punjabis can have an excuse to finally throw Pashtun out of Punjab. This way we will have a lower risk of suicide bombing in Punjab.

Sounds good to me. Maybe pashtuns should also withdraw from being the backbone of the pakistan military.

Sure but what about Afghan Pukthuns?Why do you people feel the need to give your daughters/sisters to Afghani Refugees?I heard Waziristanis provide 1 daughter each to Afghan Refugees and 2 Daughters to Arabic Militants as a part of Pukhtunwali.Hope you are enjoying the tradition of dronewali!

Poor trolling attempt.

Go watch another bollywood movie ( from the country you all supposedly hate).

Sounds good to me. Maybe pashtuns should also withdraw from being the backbone of the pakistan military.

Now Pashtuns have become the backbone of the so called Punjabi-dominated Pakistani military? The same military you've been whining about for months?

From where they got the money and equipment to amass 300kg of explosives?
Looks like explosives are easier to buy in Pakistan than food...
Most people wont be able to buy 300Kg of sugar..because of shortage and being expensive..How come a bunch of angry deluded wahabis,mullahs or whatever fancy name you can give,can just go and buy 300Kg and blow it up?

Now Pashtuns have become the backbone of the so called Punjabi-dominated Pakistani military? The same military you've been whining about for months?

They have always been the backbone both in uniform (f.c) and none uniform (e.g. tribals in kargil were abandoned by PA which went running)

They have always been the backbone both in uniform (f.c) and none uniform (e.g. tribals in kargil were abandoned by PA which went running)

They've been the backbone of PA according to you egocentric Pashtuns only.

No non-Pashtun Pakistani in their right frame of mind would claim this. Only Pashtuns boast & compliment on themselves.

Pashtuns are the backbone of the ISI while Punjabi's are the backbone of the army, this is going by majority representation.

Both dominate our military setup over others...

Back
Top Bottom