What's new

Blast in Peshawar, 15 injured at CDI police station building

It was a huge blast, literally my apartment shook from the blast even though its atleast 2-3KM away from the blast site.

This was a very easy target, a police station just on the main road with no real proper protection. I had been thinking for a long time whenever crossing the police station that when is this gonna be hit and finally it got hit.

A lay man like me knew that this is a target of opportunity and can be easily hit, why couldn't the police guys think and make proper protection arrangements of the police station.

May the martyred rest in peace, Ameen.

20110524_06.jpg

Terrorist (win) vs Pakistan's institution=Police Station, GHQ attack, ISI offices, Army, Navy Attack, Mall attack, vice versa

Constable Farid Khan, who had his shoulder fractured in the attack and was admitted to a hospital told AFP that he was saying his morning prayers inside the police station when a deafening explosion took place.

Kaise Musalman hain ye, aur kaisi jihad kar rahe hain?:tdown:

RIP

Govt show now seriously think about kicking afghanis out of Pakistan. These becoming real pain in ar$e. If they are not ready to go back to their beloved land, they should be Put into Jail till their death.

Peshawar has to be cleansed of afghan refugees; these people are involved in 90% of the terrorist activity in the whole country

Only if we kick out punjabis too as there are punjabi taliban too.

KP for KP pashtuns only.

KP for KP pashtuns only.

It feels very sad to have people like you among us.

feel sorry for you and your thinking.

KP for KP pashtuns only.

I'm pretty sure there are more Pashtuns living in Punjab, than Punjabis in Pakhtunkwa. There are more Afghani refugees in Punjab, than Punjabi refugees in Afghanistan.

You would be doing us a favour by kicking Punjabis out of Pakhtunkwa, at least this way we Punjabis can have an excuse to finally throw Pashtun out of Punjab. This way we will have a lower risk of suicide bombing in Punjab.

Every day mothers are losing their sons , please don't be so insensitive

The intent of that post was not mean to be insensitive but rather to point to the unfortunate and sad reality that seems to be emerging.

May the Almighty keep all Pakistanis safe and in his Aman

KP for KP pashtuns only.

If you would like call those terrorists from Punjab as 'Panjabi Taliban' then you must also refer to the other variety as 'Pashtun Taliban' since most of them are from FATA and KP and are Pashtun.
If we do a break down of terrorists by region then by far most of them are from FATA and KP I would say almost 80% and perhaps 20% are from Punjab and other areas.

According to the eye witnesses, something from the sky came in and hit it.

Remember this blast in Peshawar and the one happened on ISI office a year ago which is about a KM away, has the same sort of proportion and power, and according to the eye witness that blast too was something from the sky.

One cannot overrule the possibility of a Stealth Drone, also, eye witnesses saw the blast on FC corps 2 weeks ago that a missile or something of the sort came in and blasted away in the middle of the gathering.

According to the eye witnesses, something from the sky came in and hit it.

Remember this blast in Peshawar and the one happened on ISI office a year ago which is about a KM away, has the same sort of proportion and power, and according to the eye witness that blast too was something from the sky.

One cannot overrule the possibility of a Stealth Drone, also, eye witnesses saw the blast on FC corps 2 weeks ago that a missile or something of the sort came in and blasted away in the middle of the gathering.
No it was a alien!!

KP for KP pashtuns only.

Sure but what about Afghan Pukthuns?Why do you people feel the need to give your daughters/sisters to Afghani Refugees?I heard Waziristanis provide 1 daughter each to Afghan Refugees and 2 Daughters to Arabic Militants as a part of Pukhtunwali.Hope you are enjoying the tradition of dronewali!

Back
Top Bottom