What's new

Blast in Pakistani city of Parachinar kills at least five, wounds 40, reports Reuters

If it is proved the terrorists are from Afghanistan it will further ruin relations between the 2 countries. But action has to be taken. Burn those talibani kaffirs alive. Kill them wherever they go like rats. Ruin them completely.

Govt opens the border - what else to expect. Only solution is to shut the border forever!!

Car bomb, he was asked to be stop by security forces. No need to guess from where he came from.

Govt opens the border - what else to expect. Only solution is to shut the border forever!!
Pakistan & China have joint border patrols. Why not Pakistan and Afghanistan? The Afghan gov't has been wanting them for years.

So, who opened the border? British guy mark loyal? NRO guy? These stupid policy makers should know that one bomb blast spoils whole image of a country. Close and electric fence/mine the whole damn border...Are you allowing Afghan war to spill over into Pakistan??? idiots all of you...

Pakistan & China have joint border patrols. Why not Pakistan and Afghanistan? The Afghan gov't has been wanting them for years.
there is no security at afghan side of border only few soldiers at the main pass but not any where else their border are completely open any one can easily do anything from afghan side

fake news

and stop posting fake news you can also get ban

Why not Pakistan and Afghanistan? The Afghan gov't has been wanting them for years.
wat are you kidding ? Its a no brainer why there are no joint patrols or having one is useless or worst totally counterproductive. Tell me one good reason why you would trust pakistan on this?

wat are you kidding ? Its a no brainer why there are no joint patrols or having one is useless or worst totally counterproductive. Tell me one good reason why you would trust pakistan on this?
yeah why trust pakistan? when afghanistan cant even shuts it radio tower at pak afghan border when they promised to shut them down

yeah why trust pakistan? when afganistan cant even put one soldier at their border.

yeah why trust pakistan when every taliban leader says india and afghanistan are involved in terrorism in pakistan and US former army chief also

yeah why trust pakistan when there are indian embassies in afghanistan where taliban is on control near pakistan border?

yeah why trust pakistan when indian former DGMO giving advice to do terrorism in pakistan

Epic failed post.
Geo TV is largest news org in Pakistan.
epic fail
i have already checked their tweets there is no tweet like this

Dude, put yourself in afganistans shoes and think about it. Would you support a country who provides support and sanctuaries to your enemy. Both the alleged terrorist leaders of taliban were killed in pakistan. Pakistan started the game of proxies it should end it, it has no moral right to question others or complain.
first correct your information terrorist heads are killed in afghanistan and they still are now you havent given the answer of my questions

Thankfully, I don't have to. But the Afghan gov't did propose it 7-8 years ago. @SHAH820

Whoa, it was more than a decade ago: link

And one Pakistani newspaper published a recent editorial proposing it: link

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom