What's new

Blast in Pakistani city of Parachinar kills at least five, wounds 40, reports Reuters

Innalillah -.png

I am not saying you are bias..Second i have no hope from NZ ...What i am simply saying that If somebody has the power that can be used to protect the people of country and he decided not to exert it those are also equally responsible for every blast and innocent die..
Can NZ let the kalboshan free ? No cause every body knows it is outside NZ power....So as this border thing..Remember davis who let him go ?So everything is not as clear as it seems..
Again being a premier for the third time, he should had known better how to deal with security institutions of Pakistan. Who fault is it that army has to intervene because their is a lack of judgement on almost all important matters of security of Pakistan. Nawaz may not be able to let Kalboshan free but who stopped him from not naming him and grilling India at the UN? The reason it is not is Nawaz hands is because deep down everyone knows he is simply incapable and not just that but has a conflict of interest between his personal business interests and that of Pakistan.

Again being a premier for the third time, he should had known better how to deal with security institutions of Pakistan. Who fault is it that army has to intervene because their is a lack of judgement on almost all important matters of security of Pakistan. Nawaz may not be able to let Kalboshan free but who stopped him from not naming him and grilling India at the UN? The reason it is not is Nawaz hands is because deep down everyone knows he is simply incapable and not just that but has a conflict of interest between his personal business interests and that of Pakistan.
NZ will remain like this..So practically we will continue to do die like this..Strange situation...

NZ will remain like this..
Exactly and this is why we the people need to wake up and realise who they are voting for and when they dont than they are the ones responsible for still voting for an idiot like him and placing corrupt people with zero capability on position of power.

Be warned, Paksitanis be warned.

Supreme court is about to announce its decision against Mian Nawaz Sharif and his supporter terrorist organisations and India can create a wave of terrorism in Pakistan. We just witnessed first shot. May Allah keep everybody safe but expect Nawaz Sharif doing this with the people of Pakistan - yet another time.

Also expect India-Pakistan borders would go hot - yet another time.

I guess it is all terrorists group he created for his own safety and to turn the people figure from one side to another. Trust me we should execute this PM soon.He target innocent for his fuking lame failures.Where are we going.Can't we get a honest leader? Who don't target innocent for turning the pages. I always wish to help this soil because it give me a lot but sometimes tears....when i see this greedy politics .Again and again lollipop.

Can v leave politics out of this???
Playing politics on blood of innocents is not way forward

Last edited:
Whats wrong with listening Dr Shahid Masood? Why don't you stop stoping others. Sir. Atleast he made people aware of Our dirty politics.
When we start use name call Brain we don't need fake doctors to make impacts or influence on our thoughts! IK NS Zardari go to hell or not I don't care but to blame someone without proves is a step toward jahalat.

Can someone roll Nawaz Shareef head, literally? Supreme court is taking donkey years to sort this mess out. This ganja now needs to resign for opening the border.

Why the hell is everyone blaming Nawaz Sharif... seriously, get a life. PTIans wait for disgusting opportunities like this to bash Nawaz Sharif at each and every chance they get. It's just sad and pathetic, everyone's misfortune in a country of 200 million people is blamed on Nawaz Sharif. This is an insult to all martyrs; mourn for the loss and remember we're still at war, revenge will be taken - inshallah.

Back
Top Bottom