What's new

Blast in Model Town, Lahore

India would scarcely be interested in blowing up an anti-terror unit. There are two possibilities I can think of, Taliban or power-seeking infighting within the ISI.

If Pakistanis are to avoid falling into the trap of outsider-blaming blind patriotism, there has to be an open and accountable investigation. No Pakistani official should be able to hide under a veil of secrecy - they should report to elected officials what they wish to keep secret and have the rest of the investigation open to the public. That way suspicion of nefarious activities by Pakistani officials can be eliminated to the greatest extent possible, yes?

India would scarcely be interested in blowing up an anti-terror unit. There are two possibilities I can think of, Taliban or power-seeking infighting within the ISI.

You seriously need to get over with your obsession with ISI. I know your media has made it into some super duper spy agency, which it is not.

There is no competition in Pakistan with the ISI, nor any power struggle.

The attack happened on Special Investigation Unit/Agency office, which is a provincial level police unit.

We Pakistanis are not as much obsessed with ISI or Zaid Hamid, they way others on this forum are.

But yeah, supplying of 600KG of explosives, the money required to acquire it, even the SUV type vehicle used this time, does raises a lot of questions as to who can be supplying and financing such a huge amount of powerful weapon grade explosives.

In the end, plz get over the obsession.

May the perished innocent souls rest in peace and speedy recovery to the injured. May the ones behind these terrorism rot in hell for infinity....RIP to innocent ppl

The sad eventuality today is the result of perhaps 'shoving' an electric rod up some TTP's swines rear to divulge valuable information at the location. The only mistake.........perhaps letting him go afterward and did not blindfold the dip-**** to disorient him on his whereabouts! They are most certainly doing it now to the TTP dip-shits being arrested. In short, some bureaucrats mistake spun back and bit everyone on their collective @ss!

Ohh I so hope this fuckin guy azam Tariq gets captured or liquadated, SOB has a big mouth and an evil black heart.

RIP deceased.

May Allah accept the martyrs.

I hope this is enough to open the eyes of closet Talibans!!

Most of those were probably poor govt. employees who have left behind families in need of support.

May Allah accept the martyrs.

I hope this is enough to open the eyes of closet Talibans!!

Most of those were probably poor govt. employees who have left behind families in need of support.

This is the saddest part in this mayhem I can say, a lot of people do not realize that, those working in army/police are also human beings.

There is a reason why people in police/army sometime behave rude and we start condemning them without understanding.

RIP to people who died.

'Information about entrance of explosive laden vehicle provided to Punjab Govt few days back'

The Intelligence Agencies had informed the Punjab Government about the entrance of a explosive-laden vehicle in the city some days ago. The provincial government has also been informed that suicide bombers could hit the vehicle to any key building.

The Home Department of Punjab had directed the concerned departments but the administration of Punjab and Law Enforcement Agencies did not do any important home work work for the search of the vehicle.

According to sources, the provincial government has been clearly told that the suicide bombers could attack on any building to get their associates free.

Sources further told that at the time of the blast, investigation was underway from arrested persons belonging to more than 12 banned outfits. These people were arrested from two to three months.

Sources said that the FIA was receiving threats while investigation agencies have obtained key leads about the attack in this regard.

'Information about entrance of explosive laden vehicle provided to Punjab Govt few days back' | Pakistan | News | Newspaper | Daily | English | Online

Raw and Mossad may be involved.

Allah may give eternal peace to shaheeds.

I think it is time for Pakistanis to reject all Jihadi groups irrespective of who they are fighting. They all share same DNA.

You seriously need to get over with your obsession with ISI. I know your media has made it into some super duper spy agency, which it is not.
In the end, plz get over the obsession.

Fundamentalist
Re: Blast in Model Town, Lahore
Raw and Mossad may be involved.

same with RAW also..Pak has made RAW a explosive organisation, which can plant bombs anywhere at will...:hitwall:

We just need to get even on this blast. Our enemies should be sad in the coming weeks. May their souls rest in peace, a wish in advance. We also need to increase funding to all intelligence assets. We do need to strike back hard, so the enemies realize that there will be a heavy price to pay.

Back
Top Bottom