What's new

Blast in Lahore's Z Block area Reported

I don't get it. What kind of incompetent police we have that can't confirm cause of blast even after several hours.

Generators are kept on roof of plazas in commercial areas of DHA, and those generators are diesel and safe. So, I don't think it its generator blast.

Definitely an attempt to sabotage PSL final if its a terrorist strike.
I don't get it. What kind of incompetent police we have that can't confirm cause of blast even after several hours.

Spokesman had said it was a planted device of 8-10KG.

Generally, suicide attacks can be confirmed quite quickly.

This is ridiculous. Some member just for sake of "me first" and ratings, are posting rumors like a third grade journalist. PDF team must have some rules and regulations for this. We are actually bigger victim of spiritual war than the physical. I believe that these current physical incidents are actually a part of spiritual game. Enemy is targeting our hope.
@Horus @WebMaster @The Eagle

Spokesman had said it was a planted device of 8-10KG.

Generally, suicide attacks can be confirmed quite quickly.

Panted device is a clear failure of intelligence and LEA's. Normally our LEA get away by calling every blast a suicide attack. This was not a suicide attack.

The culprit should be arrested immediately.

Panted device is a clear failure of intelligence and LEA's. Normally our LEA get away by calling every blast a suicide attack. This was not a suicide attack.

The culprit should be arrested immediately.

Precisely. It's a collective failure of our pathetically narrow thinking across both civ and mil institutions --- we didn't have the balls (politely termed a "policy of restraint" --- what a f*cking JOKE) to raise the cost for RAW/NDS outside of our borders and now we are paying the price.

This is ridiculous. Some member just for sake of "me first" and ratings, are posting rumors like a third grade journalist. PDF team must have some rules and regulations for this. We are actually bigger victim of spiritual war than the physical. I believe that these current physical incidents are actually a part of spiritual game. Enemy is targeting our hope.
@Horus @WebMaster @The Eagle
Exactly... not only the members, but media outlets for the sake of rating are spreading unconfirmed reports as well.... sadly its the mindset which need to be changed....

I voted for Imran Khan and still believe he is better than Zardari and Nawaz but his priorities are not correct. He is deeply obsessed with Nawaz Sharif now. Everything to him seems like a conspiracy and Nawaz related. He was even against operation zarb-e-azb initially.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom