What's new

Blast in karachi - Malir

i have deleted my above post, maybe i understood wrong.

but do enlighten me what you meant by this

which specific attack?

There were 2 blasts, one in lahore and another in karachi, first i mixed them up. secondly, the poster above me callled on teh americnas to leave afghanistan as it was a direct result of their prsence that pakistan is going through all these. since one of the attacks were carried out against the shias which is a terrorist attack, i gave that guy an example that presence of americans is nothing but a pretext to the fanatics, the shias are not americans or supporter of america but they still get targeted.

a cowardly attack on religious people.....

obviously those people don't even have respect for people who respect and love the Prophet SWS family

it's a pathetic attempt by the enemies of Pakistan as a nation & idea, to stir up sectarian tension and more violence. People should remain calm, but vigilant --since it is obvious after these years that there is an enemy with sick outlook on life, who is out there lurking

even with beefed up security arrangements, stopping these brainwashed pawns is a difficult task

There were 2 blasts, one in lahore and another in karachi, first i mixed them up. secondly, the poster above me callled on teh americnas to leave afghanistan as it was a direct result of their prsence that pakistan is going through all these. since one of the attacks were carried out against the shias which is a terrorist attack, i gave that guy an example that presence of americans is nothing but a pretext to the fanatics, the shias are not americans or supporter of america but they still get targeted.

TTP are against Pakistanis in general, Shias get targeted because they are as much Pakistanis as sunnis or ahmadis are, they are not being exclusively targeted for being shia :tup:

We Shia Muslims will never waver in our love for Pakistan. Pakistan has given us Muslims so much, how can our faith ever waver for this country? We are the followers of Prophet(S) and his family, we pledge to follow Imam Hussain (AS)'s example of patience, we might get disheartened on certain days, but we will never give up on Pakistan, and we pledge to live in peace, no matter who attacks us. We are united with our Sunni brothers, and will work with them to eradicate these terrorists that are trying to destroy the fabric of this country. We are not Shia or Sunni or any sect, we are Muslims, and we will remain united with our Muslim brothers. May Allah give strength to the family of the victims. Ameen.

Last edited:
My chachoo (uncle) was a famous doctor in Malir who used to treat poor Pakistanis for free. This was in the end 90's, & this was when Shia doctors and engineers were given death threats from terrorists. Another chachoo (doctor) of mine in Lahore was given death threats as well. My chachoo in Malir got shot by terrorists, and the whole town in Malir protested, and they still remember him today. While he got murdered by terrorists, there are people who still remember him after all these years, and they pray for him every day. How can we repay such love from our fellow Pakistanis? Our faith in Pakistan can never waver, whatever becomes of us.

Last edited:
TTP are against Pakistanis in general, Shias get targeted because they are as much Pakistanis as sunnis or ahmadis are, they are not being exclusively targeted for being shia :tup:

True, the TTP are a hateful bunch, but the Shia hate by them is plain to see.

Taliban threaten attacks in America, Europe and Shia Muslims

Thank you bilalhaider for keeping a cool head in such a difficult time, and knowing that these idiots wont drive a wedge amongst us common pakistanis no matter what they do.

R.I.P to those who left earth.

a big mac to those idiotic bombers.

and by the way, this specific attack was against the Shias. it seems to be sectarian attack.

Where do we, anyone amongst us, have proof that it was an attack on the Shia community?

Attacks in the past have been nothing but terrorist squads operating in Pakistan foraging for massive impact with minimum effort. These Shia processions provide easy targets but must we take such incidents as crime against one sect? We are all in this together.

Anyway rest in peace to the victims and lets hope we can be rid of this wave of violence that is threatening to obliterate our country and all its identity/ties. :pakistan:

yeah it is attack against community ....community called people of Pakistan....

Any small debate on what type of attack (sectarian or something else) it was is nothing but disgrace to all who died in attack

i need some help here from pakistani's

what are the difference in mindsets of shia,sunni and wahhabi,is there any sort of divide in them,do they resent each other specially in the arab world??

secondly what are the differences in interpretation of islam from a pakistani viewpoint and from a arabic(saudi) viewpoint??

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom