What's new

Blast in karachi - Malir

we need to get amreeka out of afghanistan asap or dump all of them in that hell hole.. enuf is enuf...

i would support pak army if they go to afghanistan and finish these scums

US have nothing to do with it but petro dollar funded extremism is the real culprit.

Also as for pakistani army its already fighting don't u know that. If pakistani army + NATO (US, UK, Germany, Turkey etc. etc.) can't do it how can u expect PA to it??

and by the way, this specific attack was against the Shias. it seems to be sectarian attack.

these americans, these jewish slaves are instigtes ethnic, sectarian violance, what a surprise??

US have nothing to do with it but petro dollar funded extremism is the real culprit.

Also as for pakistani army its already fighting don't u know that. If pakistani army + NATO (US, UK, Germany, Turkey etc. etc.) can't do it how can u expect PA to it??

pakistan army can fight to eliminate american sponcered terror in afghanistan by colaborating with talibans..

before americans came here, we never had shias bombed, modques bombed, people bombed, and now its very clear that these americans are funding to create these tensions in karachi, the pak economic hub..

RIP for the dead, i mean what kind an sick psychopath would kill innocent people for following a sect/religion he/she doesn't agree with.

we need to get amreeka out of afghanistan asap or dump all of them in that hell hole.. enuf is enuf...

i would support pak army if they go to afghanistan and finish these scums

all i have to say read > "Ridiculous Post"

Last edited:
these americans, these jewish slaves are instigtes ethnic, sectarian violance, what a surprise??

so who was responsible for masacaring of thousands and thousnads of shias in afghanistan in the hands of taliban?

RIP for the dead, i mean what kind an sick psychopath would kill innocent people for following a sect/religion he/she doesn't agree with.

all i have to say read > "Ridiculous Post"

you dont have to say, just shut up..

Another link in the chain of Wahhabi imperialism!

Prove it buddy.....

You are not the only one jumping to conclusion without any formal and forensic investigation...
No wonder that so many bomb blasts later the only thing we do at every level including government level is baseless Mud slinging.
It will be better is for once government launches a detailed investigation...
Did you read about yeaterday's blast in Russia and Iraq as well? Looks more like an international co ordinated campaign..something that you little angry wahabi can ill afford.

so who was responsible for masacaring of thousands and thousnads of shias in afghanistan in the hands of taliban?

as if i care the afghani death in afghanistan, how i know, what goes there??

and by the way, this specific attack was against the Shias. it seems to be sectarian attack.

This is sick mentality Ahmad, how can you distinguish between a sectarian attack and a terrorist attack?
How can you justify that this not just another TTP attack on Pakistanis?

These TTP bastards are blowing themselves up, in crowded places, where ever there is a public gathering to inflict maximum damage to Pakistan.

This is sick mentality Ahmad, how can you distinguish between a sectarian attack and a terrorist attack?
How can you justify that this not just another TTP attack on Pakistanis?

These TTP bastards are blowing themselves up, in crowded places, where ever there is a public gathering to inflict maximum damage to Pakistan.

please read properly what people write. what you say is not what i meant.

please read properly what people write. what you say is not what i meant.

i have deleted my above post, maybe i understood wrong.

but do enlighten me what you meant by this

which specific attack?

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom