What's new

Blast in Hyderabad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Terrorist attack happens. Lets not play Cricket for another 4 years. :D

@KS @arp2041 @KRAIT all that is needed is to make the NCTC and CBI autonomous- free from politcal/govt interference

I've got a feeling it will happen sooner or later

See with the ever increasing radicalism & fundamentalism among the people, corruption and a general lack of dynamisn amongst the govt, India is going towards a self-catharsis.

There are two outcomes - either the catharsis is sucessful and the nation recovers and grows or the catharsis process goes horribly wrong and we bleed to death.

I hope its the former and not the latter.

Last edited by a moderator:
LOL now coming Pak bashing.........:pop:

cant wait:rofl:

Terrorist attack happens. Lets not play Cricket for another 4 years. :D

right india shouldnt be allowed to host cricket for four infact for more years :D

not safe place for international cricket

@KS @arp2041 @KRAIT all that is needed is to make the NCTC and CBI autonomous- free from politcal/govt interference

I've got a feeling it will happen sooner or later

I don't know about CBI but in case of NCTC, it will be TOO SENSITIVE a business to be given an AUTONOMY, GOI would like to keep some strings of NCTC in it's hand just in case any TERRORIST ATTACK threatens the POLITICAL STABILITY of a country like India.

India has too many differences within, though NCTC will be conducting it's usual job but often there comes certain unseen situations where it's more about POLITICS than about TERRORISM of any incident.

Take Afzal Guru's case for an eg., though various courts had uphold the hanging of Guru but ultimately it was the Political decision (after thorough analysis of it's impact) by GOI that gave the go ahead for the execution.

If you are understanding what i mean.

you are right, like you were about those shop keeper lahori terrorists FFS :lol::rofl:
now please keep pakistan away from this thread
Well posters like you make it hard to ignore. :enjoy:

Not with the elections round the corner.

What a sad state of affairs. There will be candles lit in memory of the departed and people will move on .

And the cycle goes over again.

There should be something to eradicate this menace of these faith-blinded fanatical beasts hell bend on destroying the rest of the humanity for after glorY.

@arp2041 Well you are right. I remember what ex RAW chief said about Afzal Guru. It was idiotic move after we had most stable year in Kashmir. The protest led to deaths of 3 civilians.

This is why India will never surpass us. So much internal chaos be it race, religion, social status, etc.
That whole country is a mess and its political leadership is too incompetent to solve them. Heck, they can't even educate the illiterate population or end the caste system.
India has always been a divided and chaotic country.

What a sad state of affairs. There will be candles lit in memory of the departed and people will move on .And the cycle goes over again. There should be something to eradicate this menace of these faith-blinded fanatical beasts hell bend on destroying the rest of the humanity for after glorY.
Just like 26/11 and then Cricket series.

We Indians deserve this actually.

This is why India will never surpass us. So much internal chaos be it race, religion, social status, etc.
That whole country is a mess and its political leadership is too incompetent to solve them. Heck, they can't even educate the illiterate population or end the caste system.
India has always been a divided and chaotic country.

just getlost... you moron... don't have decency?

@danger007 what is the latest news, any one has been arrested ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom