What's new

Blast in Hyderabad

Status
Not open for further replies.
effing facebook Idiots. Taking photos so that they can later upload in facebook so that they can receive likes and comments.

Ah , tell us about it !

Surprising, the great Indian media hasn't so far discovered BD Muslim terrorist links in this!!

Yes, we have information that even BD PM could be involved in this.

NIA has found PASEENA of HASEENA at the Blast Site :D

Don't make it generalized. What about civil liberties of the victims ?

Nay , Krait , I think you are missing his point and I honestly cant explain it here without it being misunderstood , another thread perhaps ? The parallel he's trying to draw with Patriot Act is an interesting one though ...

Okay. We are busy bashing our govt. intelligence agencies and police.

We introspect first. Your turn will come later. :D

Nahi bhai jaan.....Before even anything happens it blame on Pakistan thats what I am saying!.....:)

Nay , Krait , I think you are missing his point and I honestly cant explain it here without it being misunderstood , another thread perhaps ? The parallel he's trying to draw with Patriot Act is an interesting one though ...
No major attack on US post 9/11.

If I loose my family member in terrorist attack and find out Agencies have doubts but didn't had any law helping them, I will blame my country why didn't they took any action.

Well I leave it here. We used to arrest people on suspicion, political parties made it case on action against minorities.

People are already saying there may be local hand involved.

Nahi bhai jaan.....Before even anything happens it blame on Pakistan thats what I am saying!.....:)
Check Indian news. They are bashing Home Minister, why there was nothing done after intelligence was received, why we don't have strong Anti Terror Mechanism.

We try to find problem makers in our country first. We know enemy will do anything. We can't expect fair game play from them. Its a rational thought I admit.

All we can do is first secure ourselves.

Yup, so why invest billions in stopping terrorists when there are people dying of hunger, lack of health facilities, accidents, smoking etc.

Don't make it generalized. What about civil liberties of the victims ?

The civil liberties i am talking about is the right enshrined in art 19-22 pertaining to freedoms and legal rights which ensure that your local havaldar would not put you in jail when he don't like the colour of your t-shirt.

It is justified to spend money as it increases the minimum required skill for a person to enter terrorism business.If you don't spent that money then every sore,fundamentalist street urchin would become a terrorist.

But putting too much power in hand of government which is inherently corrupt is inviting trouble for yourself.

You are suffering from common lacunae in thought process in which a person envision that bad things could not occur to himself.The extraordinary power vested with politicians and police would be used more against you and me than against terrorists.Take IT act for an example.

@anonymus May be you can't understand what it feels when one looses someone due to terrorist attack. Its not about morality, its about survival. I am not asking for toughest law, but some more laws for IB, etc.

Leave it we can discuss in some other thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
C'mon sir, now don't talk like usual Politician (My Saree is more WHITE than yours :lol:).

I am saying from a neutral perspective, i am saying no matter which party comes to power, there should be precautions kept just in case it becomes another TOOL to achieve Political Vendetta.

Than NCTC will not be serving the Union of India, instead it will be only serving vested INTERESTS of few.

Mate i am not saying they are not misused . but unless they are formed and allowed to function should we actually sit in judgment as to what might happen?
With the media of today i believe that any misuse of power can easily be brought to light . the advantage of having a free media is that they stand as our collective conscience.

Very sad and tragic event, I just can't blame any one apart then my country own government, they are our biggest enemy. Everytime it happen instead of solving and preventing the issue to happen again, they start blabbing we had intelligence and all. If they had had everything why the hell nothing was done.
Our government consist of full coward people, year after year and attack after attack nothing was bought into action. God sometime I really wish why I was not born in USA or Israel they have simply annihilated countries just over suspicion of danger. God knows when our government will get balls instead of ovaries.

This is why India will never surpass us. So much internal chaos be it race, religion, social status, etc.
That whole country is a mess and its political leadership is too incompetent to solve them. Heck, they can't even educate the illiterate population or end the caste system.
India has always been a divided and chaotic country.

After Tibet,Inner mongolia,Xinxiang you have the nerve to lecture us and that too when your own government is a bloodthirsty vampire feeding on blood of not only your minorities but the less fortunate among chinese themselves.Last time i heard you need a permit to live in shanghai.

And regarding education,India has more than 100% Gross enrollment ratio (It crosses 100 as some people who should be in higher standards are in primary school only either due to fail grade or starting late).The only illiterates among Indians are those who are too old to go to school and too close to death to care.

Table A20 from Economic survey.

http://indiabudget.nic.in/es2011-12/estat1.pdf

@KRAIT

It is not from the lack of understanding.I live in Delhi and thus is more vulnerable to terrorist attack and one of of my classmate was injured during 2008 bomb blast with a pellet lodged in his spine.It is just that i understand that terrorism is a low probability phenomenon which would pass but you have to live with a vapid and corrupt government everyday.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am waiting for this gentleman to come on camera and shoot some stupid statements

digvijaya_pti2.jpg

Anyways, RIP the victims

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom