What's new

Blast in Hazar Gunji Market, Quetta

Ebrryone blaming RAW. I don't deny its hand. But, did RAW Agenrs travelled to Baoochistan to do it? No, they hired sectsrian motivated Madrassa brats to do it. Madrassas of Sepah e Sahaba which is totally expanded in Balochistan. Which FC doeanfd care about.

Any one knows who took responsibility?

LeJ/Jundullah will. Executors are local SSP madrassas.

very sad to hear that.

Inna Lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'un

There is a possibility of foreign involvement as a lot of things are changing in this region.

Ebrryone blaming RAW. I don't deny its hand. But, did RAW Agenrs travelled to Baoochistan to do it? No, they hired sectsrian motivated Madrassa brats to do it. Madrassas of Sepah e Sahaba which is totally expanded in Balochistan. Which FC doeanfd care about.

I have been going through news and no group till now has taken responsibility. That is why I asked. So let's wait before we point fingers.

Last edited:

We should not blame india based on mere speculation. We MUST catch the perpetrators and investigate Punjab Polis style. Establish connections to the alleged neighbor and send a dossier and then use this issue to create awareness in the international media and markets. If we cant establish the connections, then we need to hang the local financers/palnners that are involved asap.

I have been going through news and no group till now has taken responsibility. That is why I asked. So let's wait before we point fingers.

We all know who did it in the past and who does now. Dont we know that SSP/ASWJ/Rah e Haq Party are all legit versions of LeJ? Dont we know what happened in Chilaas where Buses were besieged and Shias were chosen by their names and identity? Videos are available. They still use their Madrassas putting the Fatwas of Kufr on Speakers. They all know who did it. Ramzan Mengal is the facilitator in Balochistan who is well protected by FC itself.

We all know who did it in the past and who does now. Dont we know that SSP/ASWJ/Rah e Haq Party are all legit versions of LeJ? Dont we know what happened in Chilaas where Buses were besieged and Shias were chosen by their names and identity? Videos are available. They still use their Madrassas putting the Fatwas of Kufr on Speakers. They all know who did it. Ramzan Mengal is the facilitator in Balochistan who is well protected by FC itself.

Yes we all know who did it in the past but now dynamics are different. Please just remember one thing every news outlet in India has reported this blast. My question to you is why? Because they want to feed this news to hardline hindutava that look Modi is delivering them Muslim blood as he promised. Modi needs such news close to the election. Then we wtill don't know what type of blasts it is because it not yet confirmed to be suicide or planted bomb.

Yes we all know who did it in the past but now dynamics are different. Please just remember one thing every news outlet in India has reported this blast. My question to you is why? Because they want to feed this news to hardline hindutava that look Modi is delivering them Muslim blood as he promised. Modi needs such news close to the election. Then we wtill don't know what type of blasts it is because it not yet confirmed to be suicide or planted bomb.

Agree with it...BJP and all hardliners, call them extremists, Hindutva, Saffron Brigade anything...they first try to gather, get the sympathy factor through attack like Pulwama...here more radicalization and polarization due to sympathy will lead educated Hindus to move towards BJP...

Later on fake Balakot attack will satisfy the Badla chants and gives reasons for chest thumping and more electorates for them...create hatred and then chest thumping. Quetta blast is a case in point.

Zionists do have the same strategy...sympathy(Holocaust) and then fake bravado and chest thumping(Gaza, Golan, others)...with much success, creates the empathy.

Rest in Peace those who lost their lives , these shia hazaras have paid and are paying a heavy price idealogy lies in the mosques and madersa preaching hate to vulnerable minds till thats rooted this will continue unfortunately

Back
Top Bottom