What's new

Blast in Gulshan Colony Peshawar

cheapshot?
telling PTI to wake up & act against terror is called a cheapshot?
by your cheap thinking , tell PTI kpk cm to call upon the core commander & tell him to take over & clean the mess, you will be astonised bt thn you willbe out of power could your PTI can be able to do that?lol
blames & crying isnt the answer peoples kpk peoples will be after 6 months so be hurry ?

Yeah clean over the mess that your favorite ISI and army failed to clean in past 10 years. Even after death of thousands of Pakistanis.

It is your establishment who failed to solve this problem and it people of at least 3 provinces who are paying the price for it. If someone needs to wake up then it is ISI, MI, IB and PA not PTI.

were they were made by zia ul haq, was there any kind of terrorism in his times?

No Zia times were the most peaceful times In pakistan we were on top of the world, heck we were known to be the most prosperous and peaceful nation on the planet.

Plus Its highly classified information no one knows that Zia was not responsible for these terrorist in pakistan and only selected few like yourself knows it was Aliens from MARS. we have kept that a secret but thanx to you know i have to share with the world.

No Zia times were the most peaceful times In pakistan we were on top of the world, heck we were known to be the most prosperous and peaceful nation on the planet.

Plus Its highly classified information no one knows that Zia was not responsible for these terrorist in pakistan and only selected few like yourself knows it was Aliens from MARS. we have kept that a secret but thanx to you know i have to share with the world.
if you compare those times with these times, yes we were top of the world, sure ask russians or americans, both will agree with me?
then you need ask a secret to your dady how was the electricity in those days? what was the rate of dollor, how much a kilo of atta was?

batmannow;4438150]if you compare those times with these times, yes we were top of the world, sure ask Russians or americans, both will agree with me?

Destiny: A tyrant's authority for crime and a fool's excuse for failure.
Ambrose Bierce

then you need ask a secret to your daddy how was the electricity in those days? what was the rate of dollor, how much a kilo of atta was?

“Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish.”
― Euripides, Bacchae

This blast should have been stopped BEFORE it could occur. I believe there are serious loopholes in our security apparatus which the terrorists are taking full advantage of. Pakistan is a beautiful country with beautiful people. Its only problem is the emotionalism of its people and their lack of understanding on world politics.

This blast should have been stopped before it could occur. I believe a major operation is needed around the outskirts of Peshawar to eliminate the militant threat.

if you compare those times with these times, yes we were top of the world, sure ask russians or americans or even world bank IMF, all of them will agree with me?
then you need ask a secret question to your dady how was the electricity in those days? what was the rate of dollor, how much a kilo of atta was?
answers of all of those questions will come up favouring my stance?
ask again to your father the question, how many of SS bombers were exploding in a month, at the time of genrl zia, hope fully you ill be more of astonished for sure?
blaming someone a decade ago, will never solve a dime today?
live in present to solve the problems of today?

This blast should have been stopped BEFORE it could occur. I believe there are serious loopholes in our security apparatus which the terrorists are taking full advantage of. Pakistan is a beautiful country with beautiful people. Its only problem is the emotionalism of its people and their lack of understanding on world politics.

This blast should have been stopped before it could occur. I believe a major operation is needed around the outskirts of Peshawar to elloop iminate the militant threat.
the biggest looped hole is our provancial & fedrl govts unwilling to fight the terror, its the biggest of dark holes?
for them its all because of dam drones?
which they couldnt be able to stop in the near future?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom