What's new

Blast in Faislabad!

Hi,
Guys lets make things a little bit clear.

1. They Targetered ISI building and not the CNG station like in previous attacks where they mostly attack government or military and not civilians. Where ISI is stupid enough to had an CNG station right at the front corner of its building.

2. The blast occurs at the ISI building car went in, and that was the actual target however due to blast effect the nearby CNG station also got exploded .. kindly see the video below as you can clearly see the main fire coming from back of the CNG station from ISI building (that was the actual target)

Oh my God.Thats a destruction at very large scale...I can't imagine living human bodies in path of blast effect..Very sad indeed

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh no!!!!!!! the vendor in last part of video..
I hate pakistan..But i hate people who do these blasts EVEN MORE:angry:

first e lose to NZ now this, come on wtf is going on in Pakistan, how the hell are we standing, jho the hell are we stil lthe 27th richest country in the world and how the f*ck has our economic increaded over the past year. I really don't understand Pakistan. but i will carry the flag and say RIP to the dead.

:pakistan:

Pakistan needs to shore up its defenses against these goddamn terrorists. The future is bright for Pakistan once internal security inside the country is established. The government needs to take adequate steps to make sure that the attacks inside the country are minimized.

Police in Pakistan have arrested a man over a car bombing that killed at least 25 people in the eastern Pakistani city of Faisalabad.

The bomb went off on Tuesday outside a gas station in a neighbourhood full of government buildings including police offices, and it severely damaged an office of Pakistan's state-run airline as well as a local gas station.

Scores of people were wounded in the explosion, and many remain trapped under the rubble, authorities said.

Officials say the arrested man may also have been involved in a 2009 attack on a Sri Lankan cricket team.

"It was a car bomb blast. The explosive was planted in a car. We are investigating whether a suicide bomber was involved or not," police chief Aftab Cheema told the AFP news agency.

Pakistani television stations showed piles of bricks and chunks of twisted metal from cars, strewn across the wrecked gas station.

'Target carefully chosen'

There has been no claim of responsibility for the attack. Al-Qaeda and Taliban fighters have carried out scores of suicide and other bombings in Pakistani cities, usually aimed at security forces.

Al Jazeera's Kamal Hyder, reporting from the Pakistani capital, Islamabad, said Faisalabad has seen attacks in the past.

But the city, a key hub for Pakistan's textile industry, has rarely been targeted. However, it lies in Punjab province, where armed religious groups are believed to be growing in strength.

Our correspondent said security forces are searching for clues behind the blast and have cordoned off the gas station area.

"The police are saying that this was indeed a bomb. They have no evidence that this was a suicide attack. But they say the device appears to have been planted in a vehicle close to that compressed natural gas station and therefore the explosion wreaked havoc, because the pump itself blew up," he said.

"There was quite a bit of opposition to the fact that this station should not have been there in the first place, but the station was allowed to function in a highly sensitive area.

"And there was of course apprehension that in case of an accident, it would pose a threat, so the target [was] obviously very carefully chosen."

Man held over Pakistan car bombing - Central & South Asia - Al Jazeera English

killeragent..I hate pakistan..But

And what are you doing on a Pakistan Defense Forum if you're hating us?

Police in Pakistan have arrested a man over a car bombing that killed at least 25 people in the eastern Pakistani city of Faisalabad.

The bomb went off on Tuesday outside a gas station in a neighbourhood full of government buildings including police offices, and it severely damaged an office of Pakistan's state-run airline as well as a local gas station.

Scores of people were wounded in the explosion, and many remain trapped under the rubble, authorities said.

Officials say the arrested man may also have been involved in a 2009 attack on a Sri Lankan cricket team.

"It was a car bomb blast. The explosive was planted in a car. We are investigating whether a suicide bomber was involved or not," police chief Aftab Cheema told the AFP news agency.

Pakistani television stations showed piles of bricks and chunks of twisted metal from cars, strewn across the wrecked gas station.

'Target carefully chosen'

There has been no claim of responsibility for the attack. Al-Qaeda and Taliban fighters have carried out scores of suicide and other bombings in Pakistani cities, usually aimed at security forces.

Al Jazeera's Kamal Hyder, reporting from the Pakistani capital, Islamabad, said Faisalabad has seen attacks in the past.

But the city, a key hub for Pakistan's textile industry, has rarely been targeted. However, it lies in Punjab province, where armed religious groups are believed to be growing in strength.

Our correspondent said security forces are searching for clues behind the blast and have cordoned off the gas station area.

"The police are saying that this was indeed a bomb. They have no evidence that this was a suicide attack. But they say the device appears to have been planted in a vehicle close to that compressed natural gas station and therefore the explosion wreaked havoc, because the pump itself blew up," he said.

"There was quite a bit of opposition to the fact that this station should not have been there in the first place, but the station was allowed to function in a highly sensitive area.

"And there was of course apprehension that in case of an accident, it would pose a threat, so the target [was] obviously very carefully chosen."

Man held over Pakistan car bombing - Central & South Asia - Al Jazeera English

Huh. Must be some poor guy who didn't had national identity card at that time and our very "efficient" police and law enforcing agencies arrested "mashkook" person from the spot.

---------- Post added at 09:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:58 AM ----------

To be honest
I am hating you guys all over..CANT YOU SEE:what:

Thank you very much. We know this bull cr@p already.:tup:

Thank you very much. We know this bull cr@p already.:tup:

You can't say on behalf of others.
Some pakistani national asked me..What are you doing over here?
I told him..Simple..From next time please read posts carefully:cool:

Back
Top Bottom