What's new

Blast at Shalimar Plaza, Rawalpindi

The second phase of the US implementation strategy has now begun to be operationalised that is, to destabilise Pakistan from within by increasing acts of terror carried out in Pakistani cities through well-trained and well-equipped groups centring on TTP -

Alongside, the military has been tied down in military operations, first in Swat and now in SWA - which has its own fallouts in terms of terrorism and displacement of the population. It has also become necessary to isolate Pakistan from its neighbours and hence the extensive terrorist attacks on Iran’s security forces in Sistan province bordering Pakistan’s Balochistan, so that Iran-Pakistan relations are destroyed - Iran being the only friendly neighbour apart from China. The US covert presence in Pakistan has also now been put in place like a web - beginning from Sindh and Balochistan in the south and southwest, to Punjab to the Capital to Peshawar. There are now US armed covert operatives along with overt marines surrounding the Pakistanis and their nuclear assets.

Death to :usflag:

and of course there isn't a single possibility that a "little" group known as TTP, mostly or entirely comprised of extreme ideology bearing muslims, who have harbored foreign groups from Uzbekistan, Jordan, Saudia, Somalia and whatnot and are partnered up with them and who are pissed off about their bases being rattled by Pakistan Army are hell bent on bringing this war to our cities, could be behind attacks like this. I mean it's simply not possible, right? that these groups can prepare suicide bombers, highly trained terrorists to tackle military, create terrorist sleeper cells around the country and so on. It's always some international schemes of mind blowing proportions.

The second phase of the US implementation strategy has now begun to be operationalised that is, to destabilise Pakistan from within by increasing acts of terror carried out in Pakistani cities through well-trained and well-equipped groups centring on TTP -

Alongside, the military has been tied down in military operations, first in Swat and now in SWA - which has its own fallouts in terms of terrorism and displacement of the population. It has also become necessary to isolate Pakistan from its neighbours and hence the extensive terrorist attacks on Iran’s security forces in Sistan province bordering Pakistan’s Balochistan, so that Iran-Pakistan relations are destroyed - Iran being the only friendly neighbour apart from China. The US covert presence in Pakistan has also now been put in place like a web - beginning from Sindh and Balochistan in the south and southwest, to Punjab to the Capital to Peshawar. There are now US armed covert operatives along with overt marines surrounding the Pakistanis and their nuclear assets.

Death to :usflag:

I didn't know the US could do all this:woot: Surrounding nuclear assets, creating a rift with Iran, covert operations in every part of Pakistan. Wow they are just so brilliant. If they can do so much to us then we should just give up, I mean how can we overcome a force that can do all this :lol: Lets just give up to the brilliance of the US.

But apparently the same US can't control Afghanistan :lol:

I wonder if people that come up with such theories ponder over how ridiculous they are. I mean do you ever think and get embarrassed about what you write? Then again, probably not, because the ability to think didn't exist to begin with.

What you can begin to do first is recognize the enemy, instead of coming up with fables about the vast international conspiracy. Identifying the enemy which is the greatest threat right now is the first step.

I think u have less information related Pakistan Army operation in Wazirstan still some proof left for Pakistan Goverment and Army ???

WE FOUND INDIAN AMMO FROM WAZIRSTAN OPERATION so stop critiz on anyone and talk about reality YES WE HAVE FOUND INDIAN RUSSIAN including Passport from S.W. operation so WHATS left ??? ub kis cheez ka intezaar hey Dear?

What you can begin to do first is recognize the enemy, instead of coming up with fables about the vast international conspiracy. Identifying the enemy which is the greatest threat right now is the first step.

Before the bloody US came to this region there was no such incident.

Al-Qaeeda is the Arab legion of US.

It is used be US wherever they want to further there agenda.

We need to boot out bloody US from Pakistan so we can live in peace.

I didn't know the US could do all this:woot: Surrounding nuclear assets, creating a rift with Iran, covert operations in every part of Pakistan. Wow they are just so brilliant. If they can do so much to us then we should just give up, I mean how can we overcome a force that can do all this :lol: Lets just give up to the brilliance of the US.

But apparently the same US can't control Afghanistan :lol:

I wonder if people that come up with such theories ponder over how ridiculous they are. I mean do you ever think and get embarrassed about what you write? Then again, probably not, because the ability to think didn't exist to begin with.

haha - well said! :)

We've read this gal before.

M.O. the same. Exactly same lame schtick. Logic gets banned and 90210 shows up within the day without bothering to introduce self. Uh huh...:agree:

"Death To :usflag:"

"United Satans of Anti-Christ."

Boring rant machine.:blah::blah:

I think u have less information related Pakistan Army operation in Wazirstan still some proof left for Pakistan Goverment and Army ???

WE FOUND INDIAN AMMO FROM WAZIRSTAN OPERATION so stop critiz on anyone and talk about reality YES WE HAVE FOUND INDIAN RUSSIAN including Passport from S.W. operation so WHATS left ??? ub kis cheez ka intezaar hey Dear?
You have the least information and most amount of fairy tales of anyone here. They also found Pakistani passports, and pakistani weapons and ammo from the talib anmals. Does that mean they are sponsored by Pakistan? No, it means that use whatever weapons they can get hold of and 90% of their weapons are of non-Indian origin, the same that any weapons in that part of Pakistan are from.

But that's not even the point. Their weapons could be 100% indian porigin but the manpower is 100% muslims, and 80 to 90% Pakistanis. That is the real problem that people like you just cannot accept or understand. You have grown with the idea that jihadis are always good, which explains some of your confusion.

M.O. the same. Exactly same lame schtick. Logic gets banned and 90210 shows up within the day without bothering to introduce self. Uh huh...:agree:

We have lost our civilians and security personel save your rant for another day punk.

I can't help but notice the nickname '90210' in a way appropriately reflects the complete lack of logic....haha.

Poor Tori Spelling...bless her heart!

Before the bloody US came to this region there was no such incident.

Al-Qaeeda is the Arab legion of US.

It is used be US wherever they want to further there agenda.

We need to boot out bloody US from Pakistan so we can live in peace.

100s of shias and sunnis were murdered in cold blood in Pakistan by who pe-9/11? Where do you think those jihadis are now?

1,000s of fellow Muslims were butchering themselves in Afghanistan. Who do you think was behind this but the jihadi groups?

1,00s of people have been killed in Kashmir, majority by Indian forces but also many by jihadi groups. Where do you think they vanished to?

Kids like you were born after 2001 it seems obviously have no clue whatsoever.

Learn some history before making silly posts.

We have lost our civilians and security personel save your rant for another day punk.

Both US and PAK developed Afghan and Pushtoon gurrilla fighters and then AQ hijacked and misuse them .Now both US&PAK are suffering:smokin:

You have the least information and most amount of fairy tales of anyone here. They also found Pakistani passports, and pakistani weapons and ammo from the talib anmals. Does that mean they are sponsored by Pakistan? No, it means that use whatever weapons they can get hold of and 90% of their weapons are of non-Indian origin, the same that any weapons in that part of Pakistan are from.

But that's not even the point. Their weapons could be 100% indian porigin but the manpower is 100% muslims, and 80 to 90% Pakistanis. That is the real problem that people like you just cannot accept or understand. You have grown with the idea that jihadis are always good, which explains some of your confusion.

I think the government should set up a psychological REHAB program for all the people who are still infatuated with the Jihad Inc. concept and keep fooling themselves by dreaming up conspiracy theories. :)

Both US and PAK developed Afghan and Pushtoon gurrilla fighters and then AQ hijacked and misuse them .Now both US&PAK are suffering:smokin:

Why the hell are you putting a smilie over the deaths of 20+ Pakistanis, you ttp *****?

You are welcome to join the entourage of feet licker's of United Satans.
LOL, says the guy with a zip code of a US county as a username. You're so infatuated and obsessed with the US, that you yourself don't realize it.

"We have lost our civilians and security personel save your rant for another day punk."

Who are you to write in this manner?

Stay away from calling a military professional "punk" until you at least finish high school-much less attain undergrad and graduate degrees while earning a commission in anybody's armed force, child.

It appears that you haven't learned your lessons especially well from your last appearance here. That bodes poorly for your future if you cannot better control your temper and thoughts this time around.

Tread with care if you enjoy posting here for it seems you lack survival instincts...:agree:

Back
Top Bottom