What's new

Blast at Shalimar Plaza, Rawalpindi

Guys, lets not jump to any conclusions yet. The dead bodies are still being identified and the injured are in the emergency wards right now, getting treated. Instead of pointing fingers in every direction, let us first pray for our Shuhadah and hope there aren't any more casualties. We'll get plenty of time later to play the blame-game.

Dear how many times we just PRAY for our shuhadahs ????? and why not we fingers anyone If not thn can you explain me is this activity done by ISI ?? or Pakistan Army ???????

Accept reality. These activities done by RAW, CIA and Mossad and our BS leaders allow thm to start thr activities inside Pakistan. Where is ISI and ARmy when Rehman malik allowed 200 + houses to Blackwater/EX ?? what Army and ISI doing that time ????? eating popcorn comeon.. These activities done by RAW MOSAD and CIA. Why not GOP raise issue in UNITEDNATION even we have SOLID PROOF of Indian weapons found from S.W operation.

Dear how many times we just PRAY for our shuhadahs ????? and why not we fingers anyone If not thn can you explain me is this activity done by ISI ?? or Pakistan Army ???????

Accept reality. These activities done by RAW, CIA and Mossad and our BS leaders allow thm to start thr activities inside Pakistan. Where is ISI and ARmy when Rehman malik allowed 200 + houses to Blackwater/EX ?? what Army and ISI doing that time ????? eating popcorn comeon.. These activities done by RAW MOSAD and CIA. Why not GOP raise issue in UNITEDNATION even we have SOLID PROOF of Indian weapons found from S.W operation.

Rattle your common sense a little bit. Do you think your rants about CIA, RAW, and MOSSAD are going to make an iota of a difference? Do you have any say in our parliament? And most important of all, do you think you're more mature and original in your approach than the ISI or the Pakistani Military? They're aware of EVERYTHING that goes around in Pakistan and they will do everything in their capability to protect this nation. Whatever you think as of right now, several decision makers in our country have thought over the same thing a thousand times.

Let them do their job and the LEAST you could do at this moment is pray for the ones who've lost their life in this attack.

"CIA RAW MOSSAD did this attack" - Why don't you take your solid proof and flaunt it outside the Parliament? If that doesn't work, take it to the General Headquarters.

my cousin is at uni not far from this and pc. She heard all the commotion. And ironically, this was first day that schools were re opening. I'm at a loss for words. The enemies of this country only believe in self and outer destruction.

Hope Gen Pasha gave good advice to Mr King of Saudia. We can't blame anyone, when our own people and mullah are available for sale , some for money and some in the name of religion.

Rattle your common sense a little bit. Do you think your rants about CIA, RAW, and MOSSAD are going to make an iota of a difference? Do you have any say in our parliament? And most important of all, do you think you're more mature and original in your approach than the ISI or the Pakistani Military? They're aware of EVERYTHING that goes around in Pakistan and they will do everything in their capability to protect this nation. Whatever you think as of right now, several decision makers in our country have thought over the same thing a thousand times.

Let them do their job and the LEAST you could do at this moment is pray for the ones who've lost their life in this attack.

"CIA RAW MOSSAD did this attack" - Why don't you take your solid proof and flaunt it outside the Parliament? If that doesn't work, take it to the General Headquarters.

Dear i am one of those and lots of people in my Family who died in these activities :) i m not open my mouth but i will tel u few things

OUR MEDIA REPORTS ARE TOTALLY WRONG AND ALWAYS WRONG!

In Peshawar blast few weeks back (before previous one) on FIA or some police HQ my friend who also victim of that blast he told me more thn 30 - 40 people died.

In lahore blast my another friend who also thr @ the same point of blast in FIA HQ in Lahore he told me huge amount of causalities our media reports are totally wrong and hide Deathtool.

Few years back one of huge blast in R.A.Bazar Rwl my uncle died in that blast about Media reports is just 10 people died BUT ITS TOTALLY wronng more thn 20 people died on that blast.

Now recent blast "Islamia Univerrsity" First Media report 2 thn 5 thn back to 2 but its totally WRONG report my lots of friend study in Islamia Unviersity even my office collegue Sister also study thr she told to my friend lots of girl died in this blast but unfortuntly media HIDE deathtool.

WHY ???

Can you answer me is thr any chance INDIA allow ISI or Blackwater to start hr activity in India if Indian Army and Agencies have any single news ? or Any country like Germany, England Agencies or Military alllow ISI if thr govt give 200 houses to ISI and thr Army and Agencies just watching i think they will takeover thr govts.

Point is i trust on my army and agencies maybe more thn anyone here. But point is why our agencies just watching this BS govt ???

Why not kiyani takeover this govt immediatly even he know what is actually going around.

Defintly If CIA mossad and RAW make some plan our Agencies also have some plan but point is we havnt seen yet any change!

Reports are now in from the Media that it was a suicide bomber on a motorbike and he reportedly blew the bike up and attacked the special portion of National Bank of Pakistan in the commercial compound next to Shalimar Hotel where normally officers and army jawans gather on 1st of every month to get salaries.

^ Stealth, You're not the only one who've suffered from this war. Serving and non-serving people from my family have also given their lives for this nation. EVERY single Pakistan has suffered from this war. So let's not use that as a reason to weigh our common sense.

You ask a lot of questions, but you do not have the capability to address them properly. Your last post contains SO many issues stuck together that we'll need an entire new thread for that. That's exactly why I said that no point blaming every agency around us because after all, what CAN we do to prevent these attacks? As a common citizen, its our duty not to spread useless disinformation and wave the same old rhetoric about others being involved in this war.

Yes, others are funding and fuelling this war. But the ones who are carrying it out on our doorsteps are our own people. And I can GUARANTEE that the person who carried out this attack was a Pakistani National. We can blame the others all I want but at the end of the day, traitors are being produced from our very own columns.

Reports are now in from the Media that it was a suicide bomber on a motorbike and he reportedly blew the bike up and attacked the special portion of National Bank of Pakistan in the commercial compound next to Shalimar Hotel where normally officers and army jawans gather on 1st of every month to get salaries.

=...(

I dont know what is actually going on here..... Leader say laykar sab kay sab Bikay howay....

^ Stealth, You're not the only one who've suffered from this war. Serving and non-serving people from my family have also given their lives for this nation. EVERY single Pakistan has suffered from this war. So let's not use that as a reason to weigh our common sense.

You ask a lot of questions, but you do not have the capability to address them properly. Your last post contains SO many issues stuck together that we'll need an entire new thread for that. That's exactly why I said that no point blaming every agency around us because after all, what CAN we do to prevent these attacks? As a common citizen, its our duty not to spread useless disinformation and wave the same old rhetoric about others being involved in this war.

Yes, others are funding and fuelling this war. But the ones who are carrying it out on our doorsteps are our own people. And I can GUARANTEE that the person who carried out this attack was a Pakistani National. We can blame the others all I want but at the end of the day, traitors are being produced from our very own columns.

Agreed! u are right what we can do jab opar walay he bikay howay hain hmmmm

Agreed! u are right what we can do jab opar walay he bikay howay hain hmmmm

I have raised this earlier too but no response.

What is the opposition doing in a situation like this ? They should be looking for such an opportunity to show themselves.

Army's Forensic Lab has just confirmed that it was a suicide attack.

I have raised this earlier too but no response.

What is the opposition doing in a situation like this ? They should be looking for such an opportunity to show themselves.

The pathetic opposition is more concerned about the NRO.

Our President is in Britain for his daughter college admission ....lolz...OMG. What the hell...Hope Mr Zaradari in his next visit to Pakistan will show some concern about deterioration condition of Pak. Hope somone raise up before these mullah hijack this country. Time to leash the arabs, who live in peace on their land but playing game of death.

Death tally in Pindi blast mounts to 20
Updated at: 1145 PST, Monday, November 02, 2009

RAWALPINDI: The death toll in Rawalpindi blast has mounted to 20 people and as many others were injured, which took place near Shalimar Hotel behind Pearl Continental (PC) Hotel located on a Mall Road in Cantonment Area, on Monday morning, Geo news correspondent Zarghoon Shah quoted police sources as saying.

Rescue teams have arrived on the blast scene, kicking off rescue efforts meanwhile, dead bodies have been shifted to District Headquarter (DHQ) Hospital, sources said.

According to police sources, the blast was planted in a vehicle; meanwhile, emergency has been declared in all hospitals as some wounded people were said to be critical in condition including an army major.

According to preliminary information, a loud explosion, could be audible up to far and wide places, occurred at 10:40 am to target law enforcement agencies’ officials meanwhile, security forces’ officials had cordoned off the entire blast site.

It may be mentioned; the GHQ is located 500 yards away from blast site, which is a commercial area.

The intensity of blast also damaged vehicles parked far from explosion place, witnesses said.

Pindi blast death toll rises to 22

RAWALPINDI: A large blast Monday morning has killed at least 10 people and injured at least 25 in the garrison city of Rawalpindi, near the capital Islamabad, according to police and local rescue services.

According to reports, the explosion occurred when a car standing in the parking lot of the Shalimar Hotel exploded.

The hotel is located on Mall Road, within the high-security safe zone of Rawalpindi. Pakistan Army’s headquarters, GHQ, and the State Bank of Pakistan building are several hundred metres away.

Security forces have cordoned off the area, while military personnel have also arrived at the scene of the explosion.

Rescue services have begun rescue efforts for those trapped under the debris and several injured people have been taken to nearby hospitals.

The government has declared emergency in hospitals across the twin cities of Rawalpindi and Islamabad.

The attack comes amidst a deadly wave of terrorist attacks which have killed over 190 in the last month. —DawnNews

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom