What's new

Blast at Shalimar Plaza, Rawalpindi

You people never get proper information related deaths n everything today because my area is full of Military. Every min Military trucks Military Tanks over Military trailers movement and also Military Jeeps crusing all the day. Its restricted Area especially very near to the Army Head Quater. We have only 1 source from where we will get proper information is "ISPR" or "Information from any Military offical". So wait....

May Allah (SAW) bless our shauhda.

Our innocent civilians and security personel are paying the price in blood.

A sad sad day.:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

Is it confirmed that it was a suicide bomber?

It was probably a planted device. The reports so far suggest that the bomb was planted on a motorbike.

I grew up in Pindi, :( we used to hangout and go shopping in sadar area.

Blast behind PC Hotel in Pindi
Updated at: 1055 PST, Monday, November 02, 2009

RAWALPINDI: A massive explosion has occurred near Shalimar Hotel behind Pearl Continental (PC) Hotel located on a Mall Road in Cantonment Area of Rawalpindi, on Monday morning, Geo news reported.

According to sources, loss of lives and the nature of blast have yet to be ascertained but sources have feared some causalities in blast.

According to preliminary information, a loud explosion, could be audible up to far and wide places, occurred at 10:40 am to target law enforcement agencies’ officials meanwhile, security officials have cordoned off the entire area.

It may be mentioned, the GHQ is located 500 yards away from blast site while witnesses reported to have shifted some injured people to hospital for medical treatment.

Blast behind PC Hotel in Pindi

10 feared dead in Pindi hotel blast
Updated at: 1110 PST, Monday, November 02, 2009

RAWALPINDI: At least 10 people have been feared dead and as many others were injured as a massive explosion has occurred near Shalimar Hotel behind Pearl Continental (PC) Hotel located on a Mall Road in Cantonment Area of Rawalpindi, on Monday morning, Geo news correspondent Zarghoon Shah quoted police sources as saying.

Rescue teams have arrived on the blast scene, kicking off rescue efforts.

According to police sources, the blast was planted in a vehicle; meanwhile, emergency has been declared in all hospitals as some wounded people were said to be critical in condition including an army major.

According to preliminary information, a loud explosion, could be audible up to far and wide places, occurred at 10:40 am to target law enforcement agencies’ officials meanwhile, security forces’ officials have cordoned off the entire blast site.

It may be mentioned, the GHQ is located 500 yards away from blast site which is a commercial area.

10 feared dead in Pindi hotel blast

WHO START this PLanted Activity ??

Military already kick these Terrorists from SWAT and Wazirstan so whoz left ???

In my opinion these planted activities done by BLACKWATER and RAW (with the help of CIA and Mossad).

HOLD ON EVERYONE!

Media is reporting that this was a parked motorcycle in the outer parking of the Shalimar Hotel that has exploded.

Somehow, I smell a RAW r@t here!!!!

HOLD ON EVERYONE!

Media is reporting that this was a parked motorcycle in the outer parking of the Shalimar Hotel that has exploded.

Somehow, I smell a RAW r@t here!!!!

Ya me to because Taliban strikes are very different from this. Sucide attacks and PLANTED BOMBS both are different who fear from DEATH ????? RAW mossad CIA and who love death on the name of Islam ?? Muslims (if this Sucide attack thm defintly ping from S.Wazirstan) and if planted thn RAW/MOSSAD/BLACKWATER work like Peshawar one.

In my opinion these planted activities done by BLACKWATER and RAW (with the help of CIA and Mossad).

Complete agreement. US is fighting its war on our soil. Time to boot US out of Pakistan.

Longer these stupid American's stay in Pakistan the longer we suffer.

There was no such activity before the United Satans of Anti-Christ came to the region.

Guys, lets not jump to any conclusions yet. The dead bodies are still being identified and the injured are in the emergency wards right now, getting treated. Instead of pointing fingers in every direction, let us first pray for our Shuhadah and hope there aren't any more casualties. We'll get plenty of time later to play the blame-game.

report update: a possible suicide bomber came in front of the suspected car and then the explosion ensued. Details are still sketchy. More than 15 dead.

The Army's forensic lab is on the scene. They're trying to determine if this was a suicide attack.

Back
Top Bottom