What's new

Blasphemy Laws: Minorities to launch campaign

if it is proven that he used abusive language then yes.

there are many hadiths.
for example
a blind man killed jewish women and case was raised in the gathering of Holy Prophet saw.Prophet saw asked who killed her?and old man replied i did?prophet asked for reason and old man said that ya rasoolallah she use bad language towards you.prophet said her blood gone in vain.

for more detail there is a book
"Saremal maslool fi shatamar rasool" by allama ibne tamiya

this book is used as a reference in cases of blasphemy.

he was cleaver to have used the prophet to escape his crime, due to no forensic development at that time, i accuse the old man that he raped the Jew and killed her and in the court of the prophet he lied to the prophet to escape from being punished". is that not a possibility?

friendship b/w China and Pak is in front of you.so for friendship it is not mandatory that both parties should be secular.when you seen a chinese last time in poking nose in others matter?or for that matter when you see a muslim abusing others gods and prophets?give me one example.
so does not it is our right to demand the same thing?

in order to check someones level of tolerance why use abusive language for prophets,God,parents and family.
very cheap standard to measure someones patience.

not sure what you know of your Islamic brotherhood around the world, let me tell you an incident that happened in India, you all know that Cow is a sacred animal in Hindu mytology and we do not kill or eat Cow. on the day of "Vinaaygar Chathurti" a festival to lord Ganesha, some of our muslim brothers threw Cow meat on the crowd of hindus carrying Lord Ganeshas statue, so as per your argument is it every Hindus duty to have killed our muslim brothers for their hatred. you as a radical would have expected that, but we are a civilized nation so we caught the guys and handed over them to the police. this is how India works and teaches the rest of the world to follow human justice, not to have a blind eye when it comes to religion.

Sir anyone who will do blashmey will be killed because HAZRAT MUHAMMAD SAW himself ordered killing of many blashmers

Sir in a normal sensible society, a murder is a murder irrespective of who you interpret as having asked you to to commit it. There are several insane men who claim that god asked them to commit the crime. That is not a fact and no god preaches violence. So the criminals are just what they are, a bunch of incompetent thugs trying to hide their crime and hypocrisy in the garb of religion. There is a reason that people have to be competent to be judges and deliver justice. If this mob justice was to hold good then the deserving amongst the pakistanis would not have made the grade and moulana radio would have been the chief justice, only because he has a mob behind him and the mob is ready to commit murder!

Friends, I hope that it is clear that I write this with no prejudice to Islam or Muslims.

But, we see exactly the same kind of reasoning and stonewalling by our Kahap panchayats who try to hide behind the excuse of traditions while making the mockery of law when they try their hand it. By the end it is a similar joke of a reasoning. Fortunately we now have a law against those few twisted incompetent men who feign as delivering justice in the garb of the BS that they propagate. It is more about their sick sense of power than anything else.

Human life is better than being sacrificed on the altar of this medieval sick reasoning!

Assalam alaikum

As for my fellow pakistanies ( secular ones ) who have problem with blasphemy law, i think they must have heard how mqm and pml n parlimentarians went against other when bhai and nawaz were criticized.

As for non muslims dont do blasphemy if u want peace and harmony in the community. And no matter how time we spend telling u how we feel about Prophet A-S u will never understand ( or u don't wanna understand ).
This is why i don't waist my time telling u ppl.

TARIQ

As a partial minority citizen I oppose this law. Its a man made law that is only here to oppress people even Muslims are being oppressed under this law. I thought Islam was supposed to be a religion of peace? You Muslims are really making it the opposite, you guys blame America and Non Muslims for tarnishing Islam's image in the world but in reality its Muslims that have done the most damage to Islam. If your Prophet could forgive people then who are you guys to take matters into your own hand. Isn't that blasphemy itself?

Assalam alaikum

Nomi965, jazak Allah bhai for defending our Prophet A-S, Allah yeh aap k nama a3mal may dalain or qayamat ko ye aap ki naikiuoun ka palray ko ooper kar dain aameen

TAROQ

If your Prophet could forgive people then who are you guys to take matters into your own hand. Isn't that blasphemy itself?

some misguided or overly emotional people often made or continue to make the mistake of forgetting this very basic fact

As a partial minority citizen I oppose this law. Its a man made law that is only here to oppress people even Muslims are being oppressed under this law. I thought Islam was supposed to be a religion of peace? You Muslims are really making it the opposite, you guys blame America and Non Muslims for tarnishing Islam's image in the world but in reality its Muslims that have done the most damage to Islam. If your Prophet could forgive people then who are you guys to take matters into your own hand. Isn't that blasphemy itself?

Hello,

If westerns decides to have gay lezbian marriages they pass law enjoy the fruit of their democracy. Why muslims can't make laws to ensure there is
Peace in their societies?

As for the bolded part muslims r more then 90 percent in pakistan even muslims r charged of this law it can happen to my brother, son father , uncle etc but we muslims still want this law don't u get it?
I hope no innocent be charged wrongly.

TARIQ

why not you give a look to cases of people who are prosecuted under this law.if you use bad language for someones sister and mother your nose and teeth will be broken.now tell me when its come for honor prophet why then its ok?does his honor become more cheap then the honor of your mother and sister?
also when you calls yanks gringo its offense,when call blacks neigro its offense,when deny holocaust its offense but when it come to honor to prophet then its freedom of speech?
Even if I am killed by that someone, he will be a killer not a man of honor. Why don't you look into the cases wherein it was used as tool for personal scores. Well whoever insults anyone's loved ones, be him Rasool (S.A.W) or Father, mother or sister.... He is condemned in every society. Where no one asks to killing of the person insulting.

then its the duty of every muslim to kill him.
Please quote any Aayah as I requested earlier, to support your stance. Do not pretend to be like Mumtaz Qadri.

for that read quran.Allah said they are worst than cattles,
So allah didn't ordered to Kill them, right? just called them that they are worst than cattles.

batter way is observe fast and send salat and salam on him.

Lol, don't tell me what is to be done. I was referring to the same people who show their love towards Rasool (S.A.W.) by dancing / aerial firing, feel that it is a short cut to go to jan'nah by killing anyone on account of blasphemy.

Hello,

If westerns decides to have gay lezbian marriages they pass law enjoy the fruit of their democracy. Why muslims can't make laws to ensure there is
Peace in their societies?

As for the bolded part muslims r more then 90 percent in pakistan even muslims r charged of this law it can happen to my brother, son father , uncle etc but we muslims still want this law don't u get it?
I hope no innocent be charged wrongly.

TARIQ

Tariq, do we need support of lesbos and gays to implement any law in Pakistan? No. So please do not come with lame arguments.

Well all muslims want this law? No brother, they are just silent bcaz they are afraid of killing like Salman Taseer. Do you know when this law as introduced? There is no problem in law itself. There should be blasphemy laws. But the way it is being used needs to reconsidered.

First off, I would like to point out that I oppose the Blasphemy law as it is a violation of free speech. However, I object to your use of the phrase 'you Muslims', which categorises us all in one homogenous group. We don't all think the same way and I agree that we should follow the Prophet Muhammad's (SAWS) example and have patience and restraint for those who blaspheme.

First off, I would like to point out that I oppose the Blasphemy law as it is a violation of free speech. However, I object to your use of the phrase 'you Muslims', which categorises us all in one homogenous group. We don't all think the same way and I agree that we should follow the Prophet Muhammad's (SAWS) example and have patience and restraint for those who blaspheme.

sorry mate, when he referred "You Muslims", he was pointing at the general muslim who does not have the reasoning ability to question on matters of justice because he as some thing in mind as society and if it is not there in reality he goes to errect a law that allows killing.
There are over 90% and more muslims who are liberal, who question some of the islamic laws that are obsalete. i really appriciate them but the rest who blindly wish to follow radical islamic thoughts are the ones who bring in damage to its reputation

sorry mate, when he referred "You Muslims", he was pointing at the general muslim who does not have the reasoning ability to question on matters of justice because he as some thing in mind as society and if it is not there in reality he goes to errect a law that allows killing.
There are over 90% and more muslims who are liberal, who question some of the islamic laws that are obsalete. i really appriciate them but the rest who blindly wish to follow radical islamic thoughts are the ones who bring in damage to its reputation

Hello,

This statement shows that u dont know anything about muslims.

TARIQ

As your last part mentions. . I think you know better than me that cutting of hands on theft was given by Holy Prophet (S.A.W) himself. .

What happens if a person is wrongly convicted for theft & is punished and later he is proved innocent? He has already lost his hands & most likely his means of livelyhood...isn't that a bit too harsh?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom