What's new

Blasphemy Law Possible Modifications!

Reasonably smart people, all regard truth as superior to falsehood.

Well if you don't treat falsehood equal to truth, then that is a double standard, other names like bigotry, or whatever a liberal can think of is uttered.

But nonetheless truth is superior to falsehood, just because some people believe in falsehood doesn't mean it's equal to truth (even if it hurts their feelings). Allah knows best and the guidance comes from Allah.

buddy, belief is belief and nobody can proof or disprove it, they have their belif and we got ours. They think they are right and we think we are right.

All religions make exclusive claims - how does one reconcile these??? After all, while religious pluralism is silent on the "truth" of particular religions, by what method, through which ideas, can we hope to reconcile the exclusivist claims of religions??

Because Christianity and Judeaism have some truth to them, as they are people of the Kitaab they should certainly be tolerated (according to Islam). What I'm arguing is paganism simply can't be tolerated in Islam, this is what Islam says, paganism concept is blasphemous itself.

Anyways overall we all should be tolerant and kind and respectful it would make the world a better place.

Because Christianity and Judeaism have some truth to them, as they are people of the Kitaab they should certainly be tolerated. What I'm arguing is paganism simply can't be tolerated in Islam, this is what Islam says, paganism concept is blasphemous itself.

Anyways overall we all should be tolerant and kind and respectful it would make the world a better place.

again, all of these about ahle kitab is according to our belief. if there is a talk about right and wrong, how can you prove the miracles of Anbia?

I had expected you to think - to have some sense of right and wrong -- in a way it's not your fault that you do not know right from wrong - you have basically had to give up thinking in terms of right and wrong and good and bad, after all that's what the hadith says -- and of course hadith (Abu boo boo who overheard xyz narrating to abc...) are part of your Divine law rubbish -- I really feel so bad for you, that you are caught up in this and all you wanted to do was to please others and do what they said was right -- please take some time and think about things, don't let these radicals make you a plaything
Analayize this me asim aquil he made fun of the companion of prophet P.B.U.H when the narrator clearly mentioned his name ? how will you explain that ?

buddy, belief is belief and nobody can proof or disprove it, they have their belif and we got ours. They think they are right and we think we are right.

Then trust Allah won't you?

Islam our religion and our life and we won't allow anyone to make fun of our religion how can you don't rationalize something which is related to heart we know what games you liberals are playing I am are ready to get banned from living this is jet a website and you are missusing your powers here and letting this traitors of Islam get away very sad

We should really get back to strictly blasphemy law, and it's "modifications".

Have a good day.

He made fun of a Sahabi and that's all what you are Gona say what is going on why isn't the owner taking notice of this where is mr webmaster ?

all i can say is 'good luck Moderate muslims..you may one day overcome the extremists'.

ive got a solution those who 'claim' xyz have been blasphemous well okay sit down on the chair get straped up in a lie detector than we can prove if they are lying or not hows that sound?

I'm not afraid to tell you, Islam is the superior religion.
How :what:
This very mentality is the root cause of intolerent islamic society leading to disrespect to other "low class" religions(if there is any).

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom