What's new

Blasphemy case registered against Imran Khan and PTI leadership

PTI needs to find out who's behind it (which is obvious) and then respond to them in same currency. If this FIR can be registered, it seems "some individual" can register FIR against ANYONE (in KP).

This kind of FIR will normally be thrown out and a fine issued against the filer of the FIR. We will see how the police or the courts deal with it soon I guess.

This kind of FIR will normally be thrown out and a fine issued against the filer of the FIR. We will see how the police or the courts deal with it soon I guess.

I am waiting Islamabad Highcourt kia karti hey aaj kal koi b court kaheen ka b case utha leti hay jesay bahir kay incident pe FIR faisalabad may hogaye hey matlab randi khana macha huwa hay after all 24 gantay ji marwa rahe hain according to CJ sahab… tabhe tu rank 131/139 hay

Wesay eek baat batani the to SHO jisnay ye FIR dali hay aur jis SHO ya jo b ghaday ka bacha hay jisnay approve kk hey dono dehaan se .. is aag se khelogay tu bachayga koi nahi aur hamnay dekha hay hamesha asa he hota hay… loog gara khoof kar samajthay hain ham nahi girengay ismay likin sab se pehlay unke maa behan eek hoti heh thats what history tells us

Let's just imagine, hypothetically, for the the sake of brainstorming the issue that Imran Khan is assassinated in a suicide blast, like Benazir Bhutto. What would happen?

When Benazir Bhutto was killed there were riots around the country. A lot of damage was caused in Karachi, Lahore and elsewhere by PPP jialas.

Would it be any worse for Imran Khan? Most of his supporters are much more civilized than the junglee jialas of PPP. They may burn some cars and buses, but maybe not even as bad as PPP.

If it is foreign enemies who are behind the assassination, they will probably be happy to see as much destruction as possible. The local establishment may consider Benazir Bhutto level of destruction as acceptable.

PTI is a one-man-show to a large degree. With Imran Khan gone it may not last for long. For anti-PTI planners, foreign and local, it will be very tempting to get rid of him to gain complete control over the country.

Is kisam ki assessment kar rakhe the about IK, jo agli raath he backfire kargaye.. PPP ko control Zardari nah kia tha ye kah kar kay ham nahi kuch hinay dengay warna warrrr jana tha sab kyonkay Zardari ko yehi raasta nazar aya sympathy vote lenay ka yahan sab ko pata hay Khan is alone… jab jahil mib may convert huta hay tu wih itna destructive nahi huta jitna parha likha jab mob may huta hay — example french and Chinese revo

There is no escape, it's our homeland. It's our identity.

We have to fight the struggle to fix it.

Victory is near, in sha Allah. Stay positive.
I am personally on a crossroads myself. Somedays I want to get into the fight, take my gloves off and fight till the bitter end. Other days I want to just go disappear in the sunset and fade away.

If IK is killed then instead of burning Pakistan - top 1000 Pakistani Ghadaars (traitors) need to be hunted in Pakistan and lynched. That list needs to be compiled (and published before anyone thinks of going through a plan to take out IK) and no-one should think they will be safe. No person or institution would be safe. A mobile people's court structure should be constituted - it should charge-sheet, find guilty and executed same day.

I am hoping nothing even remotely comes close to this (since I hope and wish the best for IK and Pakistan) - but killing IK would be akin to extinguishing the last hope for a natural transition to a normal state. His death should unleash a revolutionary anger. Anything less and Pakistan will be toast.

Last edited:
If N/PPP keep acting like a halka (rabie infected) dog this can take the country the wrong way.
We've already seen videos of Imams and all being removed for talking against IK this can get wider and create a fissure within.

Pizza Republic of Sharifistan

Well there is always a surprise
More like Establishment

Such unhealthy tactics and a dangerous path to wrongly using the religion against others by filthy politicos of Pakistan will lead to more instability and that could lead to that point where even the repentance will not matter.

Regret and am sad that we are moving fast on that path with evil intentions and no clue where we will end up.
Beginning of the end of a nation, prelude to nuclear nonproliferation and Balkanisation. All this can be dedicated to Establishment

Last edited:
This game of dirty Politics is now entering a much deadlier era, Religious fanatics would be given free rain to use blasphemy laws to target PTI members, and who will take Advantage of the situation ? Pakistan is heading towards a massive civil war or another Coup, If Bajwa implemented a coup which he damn sure thinking off is going down the history as the worse COAS or Pakistani' in History and his bar will be much lower than Zardari's and Sharif's.

This is one of the many reasons why i find the Blasmephy law as more of a burden on Pakistan and it should be removed, i mean hell the amount of innocent blood shed due to it shows how archaic and ill suited it is for our society.

This is not the job of 'establishment' but of Rana Sanaullah, he is known for such acts, this is his signature tactic.

Establishment is not that much idiot, this move mean a single grave which may be used either for IK or for all his opponents including the system itself. Public neither will accept Martial Law (even many serving personals would not accept it), nor would accept continuation of Hybrid Martial Law Regime.

As far as I know

- As per Pakistani law FIR is registered in only the Police Station of that area where the crime took place and we know Madinah Tayabya is not under the jurisdiction of Pakistan Law, so this basic requirement is missing.

- For such crime where Pakistani National is involved in foreign country then any legal action is possible on the official request of that Foreign Government, International agency such as Interpole or the individual who is the direct affectee of that crime. In this case both of these requirements are also missing.
This establishment has gone nuts sorry to say, long live establishment and let the country go to hell. Shame on the guys who started all this.

Ideally, PTI should take this opportunity to expose the sham law as being used as a political tool and push for it being removed. But one can only hope so.

The idea may be to pitch TLP and the quasi terrorist bloc(which is significant) against the educated middle class grouped PTI. That would allow mustering of what are violent extremists in a clash if PTi does its power show.

Unfortunately, if that does happen I will definitely consider that land Na-Pakistan

This is what I was thinking the other day. PTI Islamabad march will be protested against by religious mob who is ready to kill and once this starts they will arrest Imran and other ministers of PTI to end it. Either IK should not do it or if he does it then PTI should have people to put these zealots to their place.

We did have same kind of shit called coalition Government like V P Singh in 90's who gave reservation to backward class to garner votes of backward class which lead to severe backlash and protests all over the country.

Back
Top Bottom