What's new

Blasphemy case registered against Imran Khan and PTI leadership

I am hearing this BS for decades. People in East Pakistan took justice in their own hands back in 1971 and were thus liberated from boot and hammer mafia. People in rest of Pakistan are still waiting for that moment in 2022
I agree with you, honestly thats the best thing happened to bangladesh.

I really hope this time it’s different, as the public has someone to look up to. the only person holding the public tamed right now is imran, if he wanted anarchy he could ve had it already.
Pakistan is turning in to a joke
Talk about the army, Mulki salamti ko khatra
Talk about a political party, democracy ko khatra
Talk about molvis, islma ko khatra

But the biggest and most neatest trick the establishment has pulled is to make the public believe in blind patriotism, they are keeping the country together, they are lunber 1, killing their brain cells that has the ability to think.
Pakistani had never had freedom of speech.

IK is being setup to be gunned down. by some nut job. This whole process is going towards a complete meltdown.
The country is on the edge. The brain drain from this fiasco will make our slide downhill accelerate. Hearing some rumblings around major hi-tech companies considering departing the land of the pure.

IK is being setup to be gunned down. by some nut job. This whole process is going towards a complete meltdown.
The country is on the edge. The brain drain from this fiasco will make our slide downhill accelerate. Hearing some rumblings around major hi-tech companies considering departing the land of the pure.
is there anyone who can stop this nutjob?

How Rana Sanaullah along with his meth farmhouses in Punjab is allowed to exist is beyond me..
The same way Monus is allowed to waltz around despite attempting to sell off Racecourse Park in Lahore or how Hamza Shahbaz (despite having an active criminal case open against him) is sworn in as CM 😂

Imagine a blasphemy case registered against IK at the behest of rana sannullah who on record say receiving nawaz shareef is more important than performing a haj. That shows basturd bajwa is also involved in this.

knowing the truth and seeing what is happening but bound by oath and leadershipView attachment 839544
They have lost their balls to uncle sam. Aakh thoo.

When is Imran alleged to have been blasphemous? No news on this in other media sources. May be misinformation

Good insight
Why bilawal was not part of SS group? when incident happened?
Can PTM be behind this on behest of PPP and then other other joined?
SS and family are getting ridiculed and depopular for being in hot seat? It paves the way for IK and Bilwal.
@Areesh @HRK @Foxtrot Alpha

In nutshell Zaradri is playing 4D chess. He wants to remain in Sind for 1.5 more years to loot while PML will be getting slpped by left and right for poor performance. @Chak Bamu
Maryam and Hamza will be stained and Bilawal will be Saint :P

Last edited:
1651360784361.png

Article 6 for treason case and now Blasphemy charges in Faisalabad for something that happened in Saudi Arabia (which it self was not blasphemous anyway)?

Kya ho gya ha Tajar bakaar party ko?

So essentially PMLN wants IK, Arif Alvi, Qasim Suri, Omar Cheema all hanged for treason or killed by a religious nut job somehow?
@Jungibaaz

@Chak Bamu
Based on our conversations I thought PMLN learnt a lot and is now a modern political party … but this is way more primitive than the 90s. Now please don’t say ‘Look IK started all this with dharna, and Pasha did this, Panama was all a lie etc. … (insert more false equivalences ) … Hence is now charging all PTI leadership with blasphemy and treason’

Last edited:
Am I the only one who is losing the will to care what happens to this car crash of a country?
You're not the only one. Finally, starting to feel disconnected from all this too. Its become a complete circus. Everytime you think worse possible event has happened and nothing can top this you are greeted with new events that expose the system even more. I used to think our higher judiciary was free!

So establishment / govt plan is to assassinate Imran Khan and then hide it as mob justice...

i dont think mafias are that much stupid
This is not the job of 'establishment' but of Rana Sanaullah, he is known for such acts, this is his signature tactic.

Establishment is not that much idiot, this move mean a single grave which may be used either for IK or for all his opponents including the system itself. Public neither will accept Martial Law (even many serving personals would not accept it), nor would accept continuation of Hybrid Martial Law Regime.
How can they lodge an FIR? on what premises? Can any x y z be named? How can police take a baseless complaint?
As far as I know

- As per Pakistani law FIR is registered in only the Police Station of that area where the crime took place and we know Madinah Tayabya is not under the jurisdiction of Pakistan Law, so this basic requirement is missing.

- For such crime where Pakistani National is involved in foreign country then any legal action is possible on the official request of that Foreign Government, International agency such as Interpole or the individual who is the direct affectee of that crime. In this case both of these requirements are also missing.

Back
Top Bottom