What's new

BLA's bullets silence Nauroz Jan Baloch in Noshki.

Kompromat

ADMINISTRATOR
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Pakistani social media activist martyred in target killing by BLA

In a clear case of target killing to silence freedom of speech, a prominent and young Baloch social media activist Norouz Jan Baloch was martyred in Nushki city of Balochistan province by militants of the Balochistan Liberation Army (BLA), a separatist group headed by Brahamdagh Bugti who lives in self-exile in Europe, mostly seen in and around Switzerland.

The BLA was designated as a terrorist organization by Pakistani law-enforcement authorities in April 2006. Similarly, in July 2006, British authorities declared the BLA as a “proscribed group” in light of the Terrorism Act 2000. The US State Department categorized the group’s actions, and not the group itself, as “terrorism”.

It has long been believed that the BLA has the clandestine support of India’s intelligence agency, the Research & Analysis Wing (RAW). Former Pakistani Interior Minister Rehman Malik had shared in detail the history and motives of the group with the Upper House of the Pakistani Parliament.

Norouz Jan Baloch was the Founder and Manager of the Facebook page Balochistan Liberation Army is a Terrorist Organization (Margh Bar BLA). He was known for making open remarks against the separatist group and spearheading a volunteer cyber activism campaign to counter the stream of propaganda spread by a few Baloch sub-nationalists. Testimony to his influence and support among ordinary Baloch people in specific and Pakistanis in general are the 26,000+ Facebook followers (at the time of compiling this report). Most of the Facebook IDs which fan anti-Pakistan propaganda in cyberspace, according to sources, are ghost IDs which can be traced to India (research by a source showed most of the IPs led to Karnataka).

Norouz’ brutal target-killing is evident of the fact that some Baloch elements who are employed by Pakistan’s enemies cannot tolerate freedom of speech. Ironically, these same elements hold sympathy-seeking rallies in Europe and the US demanding protection for journalists who they claim are killed for voicing their free, independent opinions.

It is hence not incorrect to conclude that since the BLA did not have the facts and capability to engage in a debate with Norouz Jan Baloch, who was known to be a learned young man, they resorted to doing what they do best: killing people, even if they are of the same ethnicity. The ultimate thorn that triggered this hate? Norouz’ staunch patriotism and love for his homeland, Pakistan.

Pakistani social media activist martyred in target killing by BLA | PakIdeology

ina lillah e wa inna eleh e rajeun.jpg

1043917_10151509234318111_1218438613_n.jpg

Very Sad Indeed a very big loose for Baluchistan :(

His death will just galvanise more people against the BLA. Allah bless your soul bro, you were and are a true patriot of the fatherland.

From His Timeline:

Today started the day with a heart wrenching news. Norouz Jan Baloch my friend and my brother from Balochistan, has been martyred by BLA bastards. (Ina lilah wa ina elehay raji'on).

He was the "master mind" behind the full scale war against BLA goons and started exposing them on "Alternative media", when nobody from the mainstream media dared to touch the subject and when some others glorified the terrorists. He restlessly and aggressively led the campaign, regularly gave me input about the campaign and issue of Balochistan which I used in our write ups. Helped me thoroughly in all issues pertaining to Balochistan.

He was out of country, when he was preparing his luggage to come back at his homeland, Pakistan, he called me, said "Salman Bhai, aik documentary banani hy, tayar hujain, BLA ko poori tarah expose krna hy" (Salman Bhai, we need to make a documentary about BLA and its atrocities as a terrorist org in Balochistan, we have to expose them at full scale) and I smiled, even while coming back, he wasn't thinking about his future career but Pakistan.

When he landed, he called me again, said, "Salman Bhai, I am here, lets rock the party, we are meeting very soon", and I replied "for sure" in'shaa'Allah.

But then this news this morning. Norouz just reminded me the lesson once I learned from scholars. Life without an aim is nothing, only an aim, a target which you pursue is something, which will keep you alive even when you will not be around anymore. Norouz exactly did the same. He may not be around us anymore, but his message, courage, valor and passion for Pakistan will remain the guiding light for people like us, who at times, complain for no change even after "so much" efforts. Trust me guys, we haven't done anything as yet for this beautiful country.

The last message of Norouz on Facebook is posted in this post. Its not a message but a wakeup call for all of us.

May Allah swt gives the highest ranks to the Shaheed (in'shaa'Allah). Aameen.

Rest In Heaven...great Martyr...Sir Nauroz Jan Baloch. Why is Pakistan so lenient with this BLA terrorist group? Crush these m0f0s to death.

His great thinking.
1469948_435341923232320_323903468_n.jpg

Pakistan lost it's Lion...very unfortunate...Lions like him are born in centuries...the gap he left among his fans will be missed badly.

1467222_437846539648525_2042040193_n.jpg

Aye rah e haq k shaheedo...wafa ki tasweero
Tumhein watan ki hawaein salaam kehti hain

Last edited:
Where is cheap justice and its re-instanters?

"Most of the Facebook IDs which fan anti-Pakistan propaganda in cyberspace, according to sources, are ghost IDs which can be traced to India (research by a source showed most of the IPs led to Karnataka)."

According to which sources? Any links on this?

His friends and fans, protest - outside the Islamabad press club.

1470071_614415541927538_515192929_n.jpg

1489297_614415798594179_1249490991_n.jpg

1000362_614416025260823_411616791_n.jpg

1466024_614416471927445_658580682_n.jpg

Lanat on the Pakistani media, for not taking up this story. A million times lanat!

Last edited:
996961_10151786692950840_1260046555_n.jpg

Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'un (إِنَّا لِلّهِ وَإِنَّـا إِلَيْهِ رَاجِعونَ)

یہ شہید تو ہوا ہے لیکن
اس نے کئی اپنے جیسے محب وطن نوجوانوں کو تیار کیا ہے
جو بھارتی کتوں کو ویکسپوز کریں گے

Back
Top Bottom