What's new

Blacks Riot And Loot In Ferguson Missouri And Other Cities In The U.S.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Desert Fox

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
So a criminal got shot by the police and 500+ Blacks (more than 90% of whom didn't even know the guy who was shot) riot crazy robbing, looting, and plundering local businesses

Here in the surveillance video below, "Big Mike Brown" who's shooting lead to the riots is
caught stealing from a store and chokes a indian clerk:

And here below Blacks rioting, looting, and destroying businesses in their own neighborhoods
(is it any wonder why people avoid opening businesses in their neighborhoods?)

@dexter @Akheilos @RFS_Br @WebMaster @Jungibaaz @Aeronaut @Fulcrum15 @Chak Bamu @Manticore @Oscar @Desert Fox @DESERT FIGHTER @Barakah @Zarvan @HunterKiller@Slav Defence @waz @RAMPAGE @Developereo @Patriots @@American Pakistani @hasnain0099 @TeesraIndiotHunter @@Multani @kobiraaz @AUz @KingMamba @Pakistani shaheens @pehgaam e mohabbat @Jf Thunder @T-Rex @Indus Falcon @Informant @hussain0216 @rockstar08 @Arsalan @Riea @sense @Ceylal @qamar1990 @Hazzy997 @Syrian Lion @1000 @Malik Alashter @Indus Falcon @monitor @TheFlyingPretzel @MrShabi2010 @omega supremme @Mahmoud_EGY @hasnain0099 @Pakistanisage @Aslan @Abu Zolfiqar @@sur @Hasbara Buster @@majesticpankaj @RaptorRX707 @Flying Eagle @Adnan Butt @Timur @JEskandari @haman10 @raptor22 @Serpentine @SOHEIL @ResurgentIran @New @S00R3NA @IR1907 @kollang @iranigirl2 @anHuman @rahi2357 @Shah9 @Al Bhatti @JUBA @slapshot @Devil Soul @HRK @Peaceful Civilian @Irfan Baloch @Fukuoka @Leviza @Major Sam @revojam @Victory @Leader @invinciblesgunner @Tihamah @The SC @Skorpian @Stealth @imran169 @war khan @smarthief @Frogman @Bubblegum Crisis @ozzy22 @Mudassar Jalil @islamrules @Umair Nawaz @fawwaxs @ZYXW @Shahrukh Saleem Qureshi @UKBengali @Sinan @xenon54 @Kaan @al-Hasani @p(-)0ENiX @Yzd Khalifa @Arabian Legend @Arabian Knight @flamer84 @LeveragedBuyout @boomslang @Hasan_Ishtiaq

Last edited:
Man that's racist.They're just blowing steam for their fallen homie.

I remember when i lost a friend ,we followed him on his last road,mourned him,cried for him and remembered his fun times around us.Blacks riot,loot and assault people as part of the healing process.Who are we to judge ?

He was apparently shot while surrendering to the cop with his hands up from what I've read. That's why the people were outraged. The demonstrations were peaceful for the most part but there were also people who took advantage of the situation to riot.

Are you sure about the numbers? :)

There is a whole debate of the state of the African American community in the US that gets really heated. I prefer not to get into it.

You might upset your friend here if you know her. :D

The Looting And Plundering Continues:

Looting the local liquor store:

Looting the local Beauty Supply Store:

Robbing the local Sporting Good's store and Shopping Center:

Man that's racist.They're just blowing steam for their fallen homie.
More than half of them didn't even know the guy, they just want to grab some free shit. Its the perfect opportunity.

I remember when i lost a friend ,we followed him on his last road,mourned him,cried for him and remembered his fun times around us.Blacks riot,loot and assault people as part of the healing process.Who are we to judge ?
Blacks riot, plunder, loot, dead black homie or not. I guess only civilized people mourn peacefully.

He was apparently shot while surrendering to the cop with his hands up from what I've read. That's why the people were outraged. The demonstrations were peaceful for the most part but there were also people who took advantage of the situation to riot.
That's interesting, but i'd take that with a pinch of salt, considering he tried to choke a indian clerk while robbing the store.

There is a whole debate of the state of the African American community in the US that gets really heated. I prefer not to get into it.
Yeah, most of the debate on the part of the African Americans are a bunch of excuses.

You might upset your friend here if you know her. :D
We have a Black member on pdf??

Last edited:
So a criminal got shot by the police and 500+ Blacks (more than 90% of whom didn't even know the guy who was shot) riot crazy robbing, looting, and plundering local businesses

Here in the surveillance video below, "Big Mike Brown" who's shooting lead to the riots is
caught stealing from a store and chokes a indian clerk:

And here below Blacks rioting, looting, and destroying businesses in their own neighborhoods
(is it any wonder why people avoid opening businesses in their neighborhoods?)

@dexter @Akheilos @RFS_Br @WebMaster @Jungibaaz @Aeronaut @Fulcrum15 @Chak Bamu @Manticore @Oscar @Desert Fox @DESERT FIGHTER @Barakah @Zarvan @HunterKiller@Slav Defence @waz @RAMPAGE @Developereo @Patriots @@American Pakistani @hasnain0099 @TeesraIndiotHunter @@Multani @kobiraaz @AUz @KingMamba @Pakistani shaheens @pehgaam e mohabbat @Jf Thunder @T-Rex @Indus Falcon @Informant @hussain0216 @rockstar08 @Arsalan @Riea @sense @Ceylal @qamar1990 @Hazzy997 @Syrian Lion @1000 @Malik Alashter @Indus Falcon @monitor @TheFlyingPretzel @MrShabi2010 @omega supremme @Mahmoud_EGY @hasnain0099 @Pakistanisage @Aslan @Abu Zolfiqar @@sur @Hasbara Buster @@majesticpankaj @RaptorRX707 @Flying Eagle @Adnan Butt @Timur @JEskandari @haman10 @raptor22 @Serpentine @SOHEIL @ResurgentIran @New @S00R3NA @IR1907 @kollang @iranigirl2 @anHuman @rahi2357 @Shah9 @Al Bhatti @JUBA @slapshot @Devil Soul @HRK @Peaceful Civilian @Irfan Baloch @Fukuoka @Leviza @Major Sam @revojam @Victory @Leader @invinciblesgunner @Tihamah @The SC @Skorpian @Stealth @imran169 @war khan @smarthief @Frogman @Bubblegum Crisis @ozzy22 @Mudassar Jalil @islamrules @Umair Nawaz @fawwaxs @ZYXW @Shahrukh Saleem Qureshi @UKBengali @Sinan @xenon54 @Kaan @al-Hasani @p(-)0ENiX @Yzd Khalifa @Arabian Legend @Arabian Knight @flamer84 @LeveragedBuyout @boomslang @Hasan_Ishtiaq

Your use of the word "black" purports racism. Is their skin tone really black? Their skin pigmentation appears choloclate brown in colour to me.

A six year police veteran should know better when to shoot a kid SIX TIMES [ two times in the head ]. And shame on the Missouri Police Department for playing dirty propaganda.

It was excessive. He could have tasered the kid. But even that can kill. Why not use a tranquiliser?

"white" kids don't steal? Yeh right. How come most of them are pot addicts by now?

That's interesting, but i'd take that with a pinch of salt, considering he tried to choke a indian clerk while robbing the store.

You may be right. Although the media makes money off these subjects and will frame it as a racial controversy. It only increases tensions in this nation.

Nope. :D

Yeah, most of the debate on the part of the African Americans are a bunch of excuses.

Some of it, and some isn't. There are many theories regarding the community ranging from authorities wanting them to stay enclosed into ghettos and gangs to other things.

We have a Black member on pdf??

I don't know if she's black, she might consider herself part of the african-american community. But is half Pakistani and something else.

@Mugwop

You use of the word "black" purports racism. Is their skin tone really black? Their skin pigmentation appears choloclate brown in colour to me.

I call them whatever they call themselves. They are even okay with calling each other the N word. Perhaps you should go tell a Black guy on the street what he should call himself, i'm sure he'd welcome your suggestion with open arms (sarcasm).

A six year police veteran should know better when to shoot a kid SIX TIMES [ two times in the head ]. And shame on the Missouri Police Department for playing dirty propaganda.

It was excessive. He could have tasered the kid. But even that can kill. Why not use a tranquiliser?

"white" kids don't steal? Yeh right. How come most of them are pot addicts by now?
Yeah, that "Kid" was choking a indian clerk while robbing his store.

Yeah, when was the last time Whites did any of this:

Walmart Flash Mob: Police Say 300 Youths Create Havoc at Jacksonville Store (VIDEO)

You may be right. Although the media makes money off these subjects and will frame it as a racial controversy. It only increases tensions in this nation.
True.

Some of it, and some isn't. There are many theories regarding the community ranging from authorities wanting them to stay enclosed into ghettos and gangs to other things.
But why them?? What makes them so "special" to the authorities? Why not the Korean, the Chinese, the Pakistanis, Arabs, Indians, Japanese, etc? Why only Blacks?

I could walk into China Town at night not having to worry about being jumped and beat up, but i can't do the same in Harlem or Jamaica Queens (the neighborhood i grew up in NYC).

I don't know if she's black, she might consider herself part of the african-american community. But is half Pakistani and something else.

@Mugwop
Interesting.

The Difference Between Blacks and Whites:
Black Cop Shoots White Guy Out Of Anger- Whites Don't Riot

Last edited:
But why them?? What makes them so special, or rather, "dangerous" to the authorities? Why not the Korean, the Chinese, the Pakistanis, Arabs, Indians, Japanese, etc? Why only Blacks?

This is where the debate begins. All the ethnic groups you mentioned are minority except African Americans/Latinos. So then people would ask why not with Latino's? Then the debate begins. Some would argue they believe Latino population is more acceptable due to skin color/contribution to society. And that the history of the US, the culture prefers that Africans Americans don't assimilate too much and stay concentrated within their ghettos.

Us Arabs don't have a category. Asians are less than 1%, however we Arabs are put into consensus as 'Whites'. Along with Latino's.

For me I would argue that Latino girls are very good looking especially the mixed ones which is why public prefers them. :D
I could walk into china Town at night not having to worry about being jumped and beat up, but i can't do the same in Harlem or Jamaica Queens (the neighborhood i grew up in NYC).

You live in the states? I don't worry about being jumped anywhere as long as you know how to get along in those areas. I can go to cities in my state which are dangerous but get along fine as long as you transform your personality. :D

And then you can be armed too. Arabs are well known in those cities in my state so we don't run into trouble.

I call them whatever they call themselves. They are even okay with calling each other the N word. Perhaps you should go tell a Black guy on the street what he should call himself, i'm sure he'd welcome your suggestion with open arms (sarcasm).

Yeah, that "Kid" was choking a indian clerk while robbing his store.

Yeah, when was the last time Whites did any of this:

Walmart Flash Mob: Police Say 300 Youths Create Havoc at Jacksonville Store (VIDEO)

Please don't justify the cold blooded murder of a kid.

I can post a thousand videos showing how "whites" in America do things. So kindly don't generalize on African American kids stealing from stores. or African American mob attacks on stores. "white" kids are the biggest shop lifters

Black On White Crimes-Should Whites Riot?

Angry Black Male Attacks Woman In Her Home:

White Family Gets Attacked For Being In Black Neighborhood:

Please don't justify the cold blooded murder of a kid.
I didn't justify anything chum, you got it all wrong, im curious why Blacks are rioting and destroying their own neighborhood businesses?

PS, You should go call a Black man "Chocolate Brown" and let see his reaction.

Yep, Kid who Flashes the signs of the Blood Gang:

Hoft-Michael-Brown-3.jpg

I can post a thousand videos showing how "whites" in America do things. So kindly don't generalize on African American kids stealing from stores. or African American mob attacks on stores. "white" kids are the biggest shop lifters
Yeah, okay, whatever, post a video of White American rioting because a Black killed a White person (which BTW is very common).

Last edited:

I didn't justify anything chum, you got it all wrong, im curious why Blacks are rioting and destroying their own neighborhood businesses?

Hoft-Michael-Brown-3.jpg

Yeah, okay, whatever, post a video of White American rioting because a Black killed a White person (which BTW is very common).

you justified by calling the kid a ciriminal who got shot

you justified the murder and did not condemn it

condemn it and don't be a racist

Hoft-Michael-Brown-3.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom