What's new

Blacks Climing Indus Valley Civilization

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had exchange comments with on of the Afro-centric YouTuber who claimed that Indus Valley Civilisation was Black. Then changed his channel and the video to No Comments and deleted comments of people that challenges him. These people know that Black African have no history and monuments so they want to hijack the Egyptian, Sumerian, Greek and Indus Valley Civilisation as their own.

I had exchange comments with on of the Afro-centric YouTuber who claimed that Indus Valley Civilisation was Black. Then changed his channel and the video to No Comments and deleted comments of people that challenges him. These people know that Black African have no history and monuments so they want to hijack the Egyptian, Sumerian, Greek and Indus Valley Civilisation as their own.

How is their claim any different from every Marathi, Bhopali, Assamese laying a claim on IVC?

It was not intended for you mate but for those who were linking Hinduism with IVC because they assume some similarities in few things
Its human nature mixed with a bit of insecurity. Even my Lucknowi cousins are surprised at Indians claiming and linking themselves to Islamic practices, ideology and people. I believe it is human nature to claim all that is Hindu as superior for them as is the case with us for all that is Muslim. But in India there is a type of insecurity-they feel their religion is disappearing hence they are worried about conversion, love jihad and claiming Muslim history-for example the claim Muhammed SAW was a Hindu God.

I don't really blame them. Pagan religions have always been susceptible to conversion which was the exact reason for the fall of Norse and Romuva religions and this conversion is occurring both to Christianity and Islam. They feel insecure and want to preserve their religion-hence linking it to everything muslim to gain legitimacy.

Blacks are most proud of North African history-they lay claim and properly so of the Al Mohad and almoravid dynasties. The blacks in America have religions like the Moorish science temple-talk about weird.

I don't think though that the blacks have no history-before being ruled by the British French and others they had a long and beautiful history. The Bantus nubians among many.

IVC was created by Proto Indo Europeans .

Since then Humans of different races , Languages , Religions have hijacked South Asia .
Modern South Asia is a fusion of the above mentioned things .

So there is no rightful inheritor of IVC .

I am living in Jammu . I permanently moved to US . Now some dogra from the same region or Bengali from Bengal comes and lives in my house on rent . It doesn't make him the inheritor of the house .

IVC was created by Proto Indo Europeans .

Since then Humans of different races , Languages , Religions have hijacked South Asia .
Modern South Asia is a fusion of the above mentioned things .

So there is no rightful inheritor of IVC .

I am living in Jammu . I permanently moved to US . Now some dogra from the same region or Bengali from Bengal comes and lives in my house on rent . It doesn't make him the inheritor of the house .

Go read about Cemetery-H culture implying continuity of culture based on biological affinities among the people of Punjab and IVC. Kashmir, yes was a part of IVC along with eastern Punjab and Gujarat, but other bhartis are just being utterly desperate. Poor souls, not having seen Indus or any of its rivers in their lives and not familiar with any of its language are jumping with pride at its mentioning.

Go read about Cemetery-H culture implying continuity of culture based on biological affinities among the people of Punjab and IVC. Kashmir, yes was a part of IVC along with eastern Punjab and Gujarat, but other bhartis are just being utterly desperate. Poor souls, not having seen Indus or any of its rivers in their lives and not familiar with any of its language are jumping with pride at its mentioning.

:enjoy:

Difference between Magnanimous and Meanie

Magnanimous : IVC was built by Humans hence belongs to Humans :D

Meanie : IVC was built by Pakistani , IVC was built by Vedic People :blah::blah::blah: Just to satisfy False EGO:devil:

:enjoy:

Difference between Magnanimous and Meanie

Magnanimous : IVC was built by Humans hence belongs to Humans :D

Meanie : IVC was built by Pakistani , IVC was built by Vedic People :blah::blah::blah: Just to satisfy False EGO:devil:

Of course its a false pride. Unfortunately study of history itself has been turned into a source of false pride and hatred where every nation claims to have been always great and enemy always evil. Well you know Pakistanis only recently started talking too much about IVC and that was actually in response to people claiming it on false religious basis. Similar claims of some land belonging to a religion already gave the world the Palestinian dispute. The claim of Israelis on Palestine and Indians on Indus land is, "It belonged to us 2000 years ago". No matter how absurd the claim is, given the situation of Palestinians, Pakistanis can't afford to be weak.

Of course its a false pride. Unfortunately study of history itself has been turned into a source of false pride and hatred where every nation claims to have been always great and enemy always evil. Well you know Pakistanis only recently started talking too much about IVC and that was actually in response to people claiming it on false religious basis. Similar claims of some land belonging to a religion already gave the world the Palestinian dispute. The claim of Israelis on Palestine and Indians on Indus land is, "It belonged to us 2000 years ago". No matter how absurd the claim is, given the situation of Palestinians, Pakistanis can't afford to be weak.

Yup ,

History Taught these days is a distorted history and there is no way to correct as farther back we go in time , The lesser evidences we have . Changing history now will create a mess which will take another century to settle down .

Indus Valley civilization is Dravidian or not is still controversial. But I would go by the religion. Hinduism as a religion grew out of Indus Valley Civilization. Hence all Hindus and Muslims who have converted from Hinduism are rightful claimants of Indus Valley Civilization.

Punjabis, Pushtuns, Baloch, Sindhis, Kashmiris..all ethnicities of Pakistan (land of five regions, the name is an acronym itself) are the ones who can claim any civilization on the banks of River Indus as they are the ones living on its banks since thousands of years. Whether its Mehrghar, Gandhara, Harrapa or Mohen jo Daro….Only Punjabis of India are related to it…rest are way of River Indus. Its not about religion, its about ethnicity and its about location.

Punjabis, Pushtuns, Baloch, Sindhis, Kashmiris..all ethnicities of Pakistan (land of five regions, the name is an acronym itself) are the ones who can claim any civilization on the banks of River Indus as they are the ones living on its banks since thousands of years. Whether its Mehrghar, Gandhara, Harrapa or Mohen jo Daro….Only Punjabis of India are related to it…rest are way of River Indus. Its not about religion, its about ethnicity and its about location.

I guess the question is settled on who hold the legacy of IVC. You can check with research papers of top research institutes and University.

Final Conclusion of thread :

Pakistanis inherited the Land , While Indians inherited the Values/Culture :angel:
Pakistanis received Sharingan , While Indians inherited the Chakra :devil:

When every tom, d!ck and harry Indian can claim the IVC than what's problem with Blacks? As per theory that life originated in Africa, So they still have more right to claim IVC than Indians.

By that logic we all are Africans 8-)So our Claim is valid like yours :cheers:

How your claim is valid like mine?

As per your logic , Humans came from Africa , That is how Its valid .

Only If U consider Indians to have descended from MARS:lol::lol::lol:

If Africans , have a valid claim , then so does the whole Mankind as we all have descended from them .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom