What's new

BlackLivesMatter protests | Updates, News & Discussion

Hong Kong's neoliberal, capitalist plutocratic system is the epitome of human greed and manipulation. Their "free press" which is under the control of their late capitalist oligarchs and Western NGO's, the CIA and NED, constantly spew anti-China hatred to make sure the focus of the public is never on the incessant greed of HK's ruling class.

Hong Kong is the epitome of late capitalist hell.

Shenzhen, Dongguan, Guangzhou across the border have far better living conditions for their poor and their citizens, particularly in the last 10 years. I saw it with my own eyes and from my conversations with locals there, they don't even like going to HK anymore, they think it's chaotic and dirty.

*bUT BuTT butt THEY SPEAK ENGLISH AND SHIETT-Western zio con right wingers with Asian Female Fetish

China does have social issues no doubt the CCP has made mistakes and costly ones but the fact that the American media and politicians have double standards in regards to their own protests shows kettle calling black basically

*bUT BuTT butt THEY SPEAK ENGLISH AND SHIETT-Western zio con right wingers with Asian Female Fetish

China does have social issues no doubt the CCP has made mistakes and costly ones but the fact that the American media and politicians have double standards in regards to their own protests shows kettle calling black basically

Hong Kong is constantly lionized in the Western press because of propaganda reasons. The reality is that it has fallen far behind Mainland China in terms of orderliness and development. HK is like a huge, dirty, festering, overcrowded Chinatown where the poor have no dignity and live like rats, while fat capitalists all over the world use it as a playground. Hong Kong is truly a shithole. And I do not say that because I am pro-PRC. I've been to Taiwan and I loved it. I think Singapore is a great example of what ethnic Chinese can accomplish. But HK? Fucking capitalist hellhole propped up by toxic neoliberalism.

Hong Kong is constantly lionized in the Western press because of propaganda reasons. The reality is that it has fallen far behind Mainland China in terms of orderliness and development. HK is like a huge, dirty, festering, overcrowded Chinatown where the poor have no dignity and live like rats, while fat capitalists all over the world use it as a playground. Hong Kong is truly a shithole. And I do not say that because I am pro-PRC. I've been to Taiwan and I loved it. I think Singapore is a great example of what ethnic Chinese can accomplish. But HK? Fucking capitalist hellhole propped up by toxic neoliberalism.

Cause Hong Kong is the symbol of Anglos and their past glory as usual

He is right in the Anglosphere Protests or psuedo types have become a religion of sorts

Cause Hong Kong is the symbol of Anglos and their past glory as usual

He is right in the Anglosphere Protests or psuedo types have become a religion of sorts

It is without a doubt a religion. That is why the mainstream media is heavily censored. Except they do not do it through public censorship like China does, that is too obvious, they do it by marginalizing voices, discrediting them, demonizing opponents and character attacks.

I am not being racist but Black people are somewhat aggressive. I have witnessed this with my own eyes.

I am not being racist, it has nothing to do with dark skin (Papuans have dark skin). Sub-Saharan Africans are among the most violent in the world for neighborhood violence. Western Europeans are the most violent for national wars and bombings and national theft. And they blame it on Anglo-Saxons. Anglo-Saxons were relatively peacefully and well liked during their day. French Normans took over and Britain turned into a monster.

Let Sub-Saharan racist Africans into your country and nobody cares if they kill the natives one neighborhood at a time. The people were dumb enough to let those with no morals in.

It is tougher with Western Europeans (Pompeo, Bolton, bush, trump) to control them, they simply don't like you because they are racists and they bomb you. They steal your wealth at a national level and want to enslave you. They are a group of racists that don't enter your neighborhood as residents and turn it into a sh*thole like SSA, they ruin other peoples neighborhoods that they don't control. So if Bangladesh builds a great country, the UK and US is there to be the racists that bomb them back to the stone age. What you work hard to create and build, the UK and the US are there to steal and bomb. Sub-Saharan Africans send your community to the stone age through their local racism. Both are racist groups.

Sub-Saharans are very racist, they attack others different than them who are peaceful and nice, ie: Asians. Being around them is stupid for you can get hurt:

EUDUqb-AXYAAb-GLD.jpg

Back when I thought everybody was kind and nice, one African gave a death threat to every co-worker, including me. And I had three other horrible experiences with Black Africans. They lack morals. What is yours they want to steal. And they want you to think this is ok, and if you oppose theft, you are racist.

I am not being racist but Black people are somewhat aggressive. I have witnessed this with my own eyes.
With respect you are being racist. Stereotyping a race, religion or group is being racist.

How can you judge millions in the same manner in this way? How can you not see your way of thinking is part of the problem?

Independent autopsy finds George Floyd died of homicide by asphyxia

The examination was led by a former New York City medical examiner.

By Ivan Pereira
2 June 2020, 03:07
6 min read

https://abcnews.go.com/US/independent-autopsy-george-floyd-findings-announced/story?id=70994827

This is how corrupt the USA is, the first autopsy was a lie to cover the "police" .

George Floyd autopsy shows no signs of traumatic asphyxia or strangulation, attributes death to 'being restrained, his underlying health conditions, and any potential intoxicants in his system'

Instead, Floyd died from a "combined effect of being restrained, his underlying health conditions, and any potential intoxicants in his system," the autopsy revealed.

https://www.insider.com/george-floyd-non-responsive-before-officer-took-knee-off-neck-2020-5

Google has scrubbed the search results of the first autopsy because they cover for fake news. I had to find the source as insider.com. Thousands of other articles are not showing up. They force the second autopsy into your search results. The first autopsy is a scandal.

That first autopsy is what the USA produces: lies. Never believe anything from the US.

Last edited:
This is how corrupt the USA is, the first autopsy was a lie to cover the "police", and said it was from drugs or alcohol that killed Floyd.

George Floyd autopsy shows no signs of traumatic asphyxia or strangulation, attributes death to 'being restrained, his underlying health conditions, and any potential intoxicants in his system'

Instead, Floyd died from a "combined effect of being restrained, his underlying health conditions, and any potential intoxicants in his system," the autopsy revealed.

https://www.insider.com/george-floyd-non-responsive-before-officer-took-knee-off-neck-2020-5

Google has scrubbed the search results of the first autopsy because they cover for fake news. I had to find the source as insider.com. Thousands of other articles are not showing up. They force the second autopsy into your search results. The first autopsy is a scandal.

That first autopsy is what the USA produces: lies. Never believe anything from the US.

I fear that all the tweets being shared around the world of US police brutality will be slowly deleted by twitter and other so called free and fair social media platforms

This is how corrupt the USA is, the first autopsy was a lie to cover the "police" .

It's fucking mind numbing that you have a video that shows a police officer effectively choking the **** out of someone, he constantly pleads, I cant breathe, before he chokes to death and they have the nerve to still say that wasn't the cause of death. LMAO

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom