What's new

BlackLivesMatter protests | Updates, News & Discussion

I read the following comment of a black youtuber who is also a social worker.

I enjoyed this video and would like to add some perspective to the questions you raised. The black community does not trust law enforcement. I have 2 degrees and never been arrested. I naïvely never thought I’d be harassed by police and yet I have had 5 encounters. I have had good encounters with reasonable police but the bad experiences makes me on guard with cops. Also the history of the black community and law enforcement extends back to slavery. My dads experience, the sheriffs was the kkk, and that’s the truth. Part of my family moved north after my great uncle struck a white man for calling him a n*** and they knew he’d be dead by the morning. In the 60s the clubs and dogs were used by police, so the trust is not completely there. The bad cops aren’t held accountable. They’ll quit and get a job somewhere else most times. This guy in Minn should have been fired. 18 complaints, and how many people just didn’t bother? So he could easily had twice as many complaints. I worked 12 years in social service working with at risk youth involved in gangs. 1 kids father killed a man in a busy barbershop. Who’s going to testify after that? The elementary school child. He and his mother goes into wp. This same guy kills the kid and his mother. How do you think he found the family in witness protection? The things I witnessed, I saw how much people “from the hood” do not trust cops. I watched as my youth, some 13-15 yrs old, were man handled and beat up by police and given charges like resisting or laundering to lock them up and introduce them to the system. They knew which charges would cause them to be held over night. The social worker explained this to me. These kids take probation because the pd doesn’t care about their cases. The system isn’t designed to determine innocence. It’s the best attorney wins and I’ve seen those who have the money get the second chance with no record. My program paid the kids stipends and I watched them take $50 checks home every 2 wks and give to mom to help out. My friends and I didn’t grow up this way, so trust, that’s not all black America’s experience. But it’s a reality for many. As far as black on black crime. #1, the guys running the gangs live in the suburbs and have these young kids committing crimes for them. They have careers, own legit businesses and are apart of the community. One we know owns a McDonalds. 2. These kids have never left their city and some their neighborhoods. Everything is brought into the city to them. 3. Gang leaders are recruiting 8yr old kids. By 15 they’ve been indoctrinated for 7 years already. Beat up if they don’t study their bibles. Who do they join? They join mostly for protection, if not many are terrorized and feel the need to be connected because of the violence in the neighborhoods. And some join for a sense of family not realizing it’s a lie. 4. It’s lucrative. Black on black crime keeps prisons filled. Look into all the companies who’s products are made by inmates. https://m.ranker.com/list/companies-in-the-united-states-that-use-prison-labor/genevieve-carlton How do they perpetuate thug/ gang life style? The music. I worked in the industry. Only certain music, images and videos get the green light. People like Dr Dre or Diddy don’t make decisions. It was the white guys I never knew or meet before that called the shots. They’re high up so we don’t know their names. There use to only be 5 record labels. All the smaller labels are signed under them. And they all have hands in privatized prisons. So how do you keep the prisons filled? Feed child negative images of people that look like you. My last point. And sorry for the length. These riots aren’t what people think. Bricks driven and left near protestors. A man believed to be an officer broke out the windows of autozone. Those arrested are from out of state. Flyers paying people to loot. Look into it. What’s to be gained? Who’s making money from this? Who’s once again manipulating the narrative? Love your heart Bro. Enjoyed your perspective. Be blessed.

1 day ago

Thanks, so when they are targeting Whites, Asians and non-whites, even black people, which I need to correct myself, its xenophobia.

I have the same experience in 1998 riot, in Indonesia. (you can browse the wiki about it). That's why I hate Rioters.

I have the same experience in 1998 riot, in Indonesia. (you can browse the wiki about it). That's why I hate Rioters.
Let me guess, was it Muslims vs Christians?

Let me guess, was it Muslims vs Christians?

No. There was no Muslim vs Christians in 1998, in Indonesia. It was Xenophobia, because the people who got attacked and robbed were Chinese Indonesian. Although non Chinese also got robbed at that time. Usually rich people.

There were many xenophobia cases in early Reformation era in Indonesia. Not only to Chinese Indonesian. But also between one ethnic to another ethnic. But they are in the past now.

i think in future when u.s economy collapses black people will separate from u.s and will get their own independent country
And what a place that will be.

:lol:

American d*mbass leftists should go to a 3-months summer vacation in a North Korea concentration camp.

So protests are illegal in America and are being quashed by force.
Journalists covering the protests are being attacked and arrested by police.
But they attacked Iraq because Saddam Hussein quashed Kurdish protesters by force

Related

EZpmBy1X0AEOJ0q

EZp6EuHWoAAGNE-

I don't think two banners by two random people in any way justify racial profiling and police brutality against African-Americans.

I suppose as a Pakistani citizen you should know that racial profiling can eventually target you too. A lot of people in the US and Europe have prejudices against you guys. Not to mention that I have heard very similar words like on those banners from Pakistani members on PDF.

I don't think two banners by two random people in any way justify racial profiling and police brutality against African-Americans.

I suppose as a Pakistani citizen you should know that racial profiling can eventually target you too.
Well I posted the banners in support

Well I posted the banners in support
Well, that's still wrong. But at least I'm glad that you don't think African-Americans deserve to be treated like dirt.

I suppose as a Pakistani citizen you should know that racial profiling can eventually target you too. A lot of people in the US and Europe have prejudices against you guys. Not to mention that I have heard very similar words like on those banners from Pakistani members on PDF.

Neither the Whites nor the Blacks are friends and allies of Brown Muslim people.

Neither the Whites nor the Blacks are friends and allies of Brown Muslim people.
What about White and Black Muslims?

And I can't care less about your Brown Muslim blah blah. The world is not about that sort of stuff. Unless you want to live in a chaotic society, you need justice. You will never be able to have perfect justice, but there should be a bare minimum that has to be there.

I'm glad that you don't think African-Americans deserve to be treated like dirt.
Many Pakistanis think otherwise. Blacks need to change their behaviors too

Many Pakistanis think otherwise. Blacks need to change their behaviors too
As a general rule, when people think they have been deprived of opportunities to grow, people become less respectful towards law and order because they distrust it.

There's a huge wealth gap between white and black people that is growing wider.

fig1_LO.png

You ever wonder why the withdrew from UN human rights commission?

So protests are illegal in America and are being quashed by force.
Journalists covering the protests are being attacked and arrested by police.
But they attacked Iraq because Saddam Hussein quashed Kurdish protesters by force

Meanwhile everyone still expects China to apologize for riots that took place 30 years ago.

What about White and Black Muslims?

Have no strong feelings for them either way. I only love Brown Muslim people from Pakistan and the Muslim nations to the West of us.

And I can't care less about your Brown Muslim blah blah. The world is not about that sort of stuff. Unless you want to live in a chaotic society, you need justice. You will never be able to have perfect justice, but there should be a bare minimum that has to be there.

When did the blacks ever care about Brown Muslims? When did they care about the innocents killed by the americans in Iraq, Afghanistan, Syria, Libya etc?

BROWN-MUSLIM-LIVES-MATTER!

When did the blacks ever care about Brown Muslims? When did they care about the innocents killed by the americans in Iraq, Afghanistan, Syria, Libya etc?

BROWN-MUSLIM-LIVES-MATTER!
You continue to forget that black Americans are still Americans. It's not about race. It's about nationality. They join the US military machine because of benefits like many other Americans.
I am sure that you can find many Pakistani-American soldiers in the US army as well. And if you consider the size of their population in the US, they might be as equally likely as black Americans in joining the US army.

The US expansionist policies has little to do with African-Americans to be honest. If anything, politicians are more to be blamed for this and an overwhelming majority of politicians in the US are not black.

As a general rule, when people think they have been deprived of opportunities to grow, people become less respectful towards law and order because they distrust it.

There's a huge wealth gap between white and black people that is growing wider.

fig1_LO.png

There is opportunity for all those who want to grow. For the ones who want to live off govt welfare and free housing or by occupying others houses by using black laws in their favor, can never go up. Keep playing victim card.

There is opportunity for all those who want to grow. For the ones who want to live off govt welfare and free housing or by occupying others houses by using black laws in their favor, can never go up. Keep playing victim card.
I disagree. Historically, the African-Americans in the US were brought to the US by force with no properties or financial capital of their own. They had a terrible start compared to other immigrants. Not only they had to go through years of slavery when they couldn't legally possess any properties at all, but even after that, even in 1960s, they were persecuted right and left.

You continue to forget that black Americans are still Americans. It's not about race. It's about nationality. They join the US military machine because of benefits like many other Americans.
I am sure that you can find many Pakistani-American soldiers in the US army as well. And if you consider the size of their population in the US, they might be as equally likely as black Americans in joining the US army.

The US expansionist policies has little to do with African-Americans to be honest. If anything, politicians are more to be blamed for this and an overwhelming majority of politicians in the US are not black.

BROWN-MUSLIM-LIVES-MATTER!!!!!!!

Brown/Olive skinned Muslim people from Pakistan, Afghanistan, Iran, Iraq, Syria, Turkey, Lebanon, Jordan and North Africa are good looking, sexy and lovely. WE NEED MORE of them on this planet.

I disagree. Historically, the African-Americans in the US were brought to the US by force with no properties or financial capital of their own. They had a terrible start compared to other immigrants. Not only they had to go through years of slavery when they couldn't legally possess any properties at all, but even after that, even in 1960s, they were persecuted right and left.

1 million innocent Pakistani people were genocided by the sikhs in 1947. 1 million innocent Iranians lost their lives during the Iran/Iraq war in the 1980s. We don't complain. We get on with our lives. Why can't the blacks? They do nothing but complain.

The statue of first American president, the founding father of Masonic cult in USA was overthrown by people.

Well done.

Well, what goes around, comes around...

jujj.jpg

no need to get worried usa is an experiment. it done its job breast feeding isreal.

Well, what goes around, comes around...

jujj.jpg
Whose statue friend? I can't recognize it.

Whose statue friend? I can't recognize it.

Saddam Hussein.

(may he rot in hell)

George Washington was a slave owner, The protesters are taking down other confederate monuments too so good riddance.

George Washington was a slave owner, The protesters are taking down other confederate monuments too so good riddance.
Most of the elections in the US are rigged, the common mans voice is hardly heard. Most of the Americans are fed up of this vicious circle/cycle of exploitation. They know very well who runs the global finance,US diplomacy,US administration and the media.

Saddam Hussein.

(may he rot in hell)

Any reason for such obnoxious statement about Saddam Hussain? Is it due to your "religious beliefs"?

this is just stupidity or mob

Any reason for such obnoxious statement about Saddam Hussain? Is it due to your "religious beliefs"?

I'm an Agnostic from Sunni Hanafi background.

As for the this psychotic murderous guy, well yea, he can rot in hell for all I care.

He(or his party or whatever) was never a friend of Pakistan.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iraq–Pakistan_relations
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1973_raid_on_the_Iraqi_embassy_in_Pakistan

Most of the elections in the US are rigged, the common mans voice is hardly heard. Most of the Americans are fed up of this vicious circle/cycle of exploitation. They know very well who runs the global finance,US diplomacy,US administration and the media.
The American democracy has long become a tandemocracy where power is alternatively switched in a cycle of 8 years and shared by the Democrats and the Republicans, giving people an illusion of having a voice.

George Washington was a slave owner, .
So was prophet Muhammad.Sometimes, men of their times acted according to their times, no matter how visionary they were.

So was prophet Muhammad.
@The Eagle

I'm an Agnostic from Sunni Hanafi background.

As for the this psychotic murderous guy, well yea, he can rot in hell for all I care.

He(or his party or whatever) was never a friend of Pakistan.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iraq–Pakistan_relations
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1973_raid_on_the_Iraqi_embassy_in_Pakistan

He was so much celebrated in Pakistan during 1991 gulf war that you cannot even imagine, his posters were everywhere people use to buy them. So many children in Pakistan were named "Saddam Hussain" who were born during and after that time so he certainly wasn't seen as a "villain" by Pakistanis at any time. I have lived though that time in Pakistan so don't need any wikipedia sh1t.

It's a historical truth....does it bother you?

This won't help anyone's cause at all.

Bunch of hooligans.

This is truly deplorable to say the least.

I hope mods dont merge this thread cause it'd be a different subject than black lives matter.

After killing of George Floyd by American police which showed a small corner of fascism and racism in American society, now we can see with our own eyes that there is no such thing as human rights in USA. Some horrific scenes will be posted on this thread showing the savagery of American fascist regime.
2813417.jpg

2813416.jpg

2813414.jpg

2813432.jpg

NYPD vehicle rams into crowd at Brooklyn.

Two New York Police Department vehicles plowed into demonstrators rallying against police brutality Saturday
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...protests-nypd-suvs-brooklyn-crowd/5299746002/

So was prophet Muhammad.Sometimes, men of their times acted according to their times, no matter how visionary they were.
I'm agnostic, but apparently although Muhammad didn't attempt to abolish slavery, it seems that historically in all cases that I have come across on the internet, he freed his slaves and either married them, married them to his friends or adopted them as family.

I'm agnostic, but apparently although Muhammad didn't attempt to abolish slavery, it seems that historically in all cases that I have come across on the internet, he freed his slaves and either married them, married them to his friends or adopted them as family.
And encouraged everyone who had slaves to treat them well, but, he didn't abolish the institution. We can't judge historical people from our 21st century glasses and perceptions.

And encouraged everyone who had slaves to treat them well, but, he didn't abolish the institution. We can't judge historical people from our 21st century glasses and perceptions.

atleast we can give whatever rights propagated to the corporate slaves?

won't be that bad at all.

Stupid americans who didnt go to polls back then, are in the streets now demanding democracy? This is hypocrisy. Those who vandalize the streets, looters can go to hell, doesnt matter which country, what ethnic group.

America is in a throng of a identity crisis at this point

He was so much celebrated in Pakistan during 1991 gulf war that you cannot even imagine, his posters were everywhere people use to buy them. So many children in Pakistan were named "Saddam Hussain" who were born during that time so he certainly wasn't seen as a "villain" in Pakistan at any time. I have lived though that time in Pakistan so don't need any wikipedia sh1t.

My point to upload his statue pic to show how Americans went into another country and convinced people to demolish statues and how it was celebrated in America only to have it in their own country now. Karma (lol)

As for parents naming their kids after him, hmm.. aren't Saddam and Hussain both Islamic names already? Or am I missing something? Anyway, There are parents who are naming their kids Ertugral and Khaleesi. I don't care.

Why would anybody in Pakistan like this murderous psycho who wasn't even our friend to begin with? I personally do not like him and for that he can go to hell and rot there for eternity.

Anyway, let's not derail this thread any further. If you wanna continue, let's do that in some other place.

Where in america is this?

True. No argument with that.

I think he didn't abolish slavery because he thought this would cause a civil war among Muslims and he didn't want that to happen. Slaves were considered property of their owners and freeing slaves would've been interpreted as losing property by their owners. Abolishing slavery by Abraham Lincoln was one of the main reasons for the American Civil War in 1860s.

True. No argument with that.

I think he didn't abolish slavery because he thought this would cause a civil war among Muslims and he didn't want that to happen. Slaves were considered properties of their owners and freeing slaves would've been interpreted as losing properties. Abolishing slavery by Abraham Lincoln was one of the main reasons for the American Civil War of 1860s.

Slavery seems to be a theological concept which seems to have been given political asylum.

Why is it so that even most remote un-contacted tribes in the amazon have a concept of slavery as much as anyone from any part of the globe.

This seems to be ape culture inheritance of man.

Slavery seems to be a theological concept which seems to have been given political asylum.

Why is it so that even most remote un-contacted tribes in the amazon have a concept of slavery as much as anyone from any part of the globe.

This seems to be ape culture inheritance of man.
You know, I think the more an economy moves towards a knowledge economy as opposed to a labor economy, the less it makes economic sense to have slavery.

Maybe it made sense for the Americans to have slaves in the 19th century because it meant free labor force. Once you bought a slave, all your expenses for his work would be just food and minimal healthcare. But nowadays, if a country wants to adopt slavery in that form, it means less well-educated human capital. And a knowledge economy needs educated capital more than workers in farms.

You know, I think the more an economy moves towards a knowledge economy as opposed to a labor economy, the less it makes economic sense to have slavery.

Maybe it made sense for the Americans to have slaves in the 19th century because it meant free labor force. Once you bought a slave, all your expenses for his work would be just food and minimal healthcare. But nowadays, if a country wants to adopt slavery in that form, it means fewer well-educated capital. And a knowledge economy needs educated capital more than workers in farms.

There is more to slavery than just economics.

Economics may have driven the masses, but the theology starts from a few.

Uncontrolled capitalism is slavery if you care to take off that shiny bikini. But we are selectively nudist it seems.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

An Iranian complaining about human rights! God knows how many people have been killed in Iran's proxy wars from Yemen to Syria.

If the United States is a hypocrite on the issue of human rights than Iran is a hypocrite multiple times over.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

An Iranian complaining about human rights! God knows how many people have been killed in Iran's proxy wars from Yemen to Syria.

If the United States is a hypocrite on the issue of human rights than Iran is a hypocrite multiple times over.
you do realize that usa is the only one that acts like a global policeman, invading other countries and supporting rebellions claiming that human rights are at risk, while doing the exact same thing at home?

Even the Greeks are voicing their dissatisfaction with the US government after people in London, Amsterdam, Berlin, Paris condemned the US for racism and brutal police violence against reporters and protestors.

Where is the EU, Canada and UK parliament to condemn them?

At least one woman step up to say that....

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.com/news/amp/uk-politics-52900204

@striver44

Your favorite country , champion of human right? You must be very proud of them now. :enjoy:

It is sad he died and cop should be punished.

But stop calling a criminal "a person".

Look at his criminal history.

It is sad he died and cop should be punished.

But stop calling a criminal "a person".

Look at his criminal history.

Irrelevant as far as what happened to him.

Irrelevant as far as what happened to him.
He was basically stealing something and then resisted police instead of Complying. It was a case of robbery gone bad.

He was basically stealing something and then resisted police instead of Complying. It was a case of robbery gone bad.
I'm trying hard to be objective here for the sake of argument. A suspect for a relatively minor crime was slowly and deliberately tortured to death. I really can't see how the interpretation of this event can possibly be any different, or defensible. There is nothing here that mitigates what the officer did, nothing. He was in no risk or danger. I don't know what the guy's defence attorney is going to say...seriously, what is there here to hang one's hat on in order to defend the accused police officer?

Still irrelevant as to what happened to him afterwards.

I'm trying hard to be objective here for the sake of argument. A suspect for a relatively minor crime was slowly and deliberately tortured to death. I really can't see how the interpretation of this event can possibly be any different, or defensible. There is nothing here that mitigates what the officer did, nothing. He was in no risk or danger. I don't know what the guy's defence attorney is going to say...seriously, what is there here to hang one's hat on in order to defend the accused police officer?

The worse thing is that there were 3 other officers that could have intervened and none did to save the man's life.

As far as I am concerned all 4 are just as guilty and need to face 1st degree murder charges - you would need to be retarded to not think there was a good chance of killing someone by suffocating them for 9 minutes. Classic torture-murder to me.

There was no need to be kneeling on his neck for so long especially he kept saying that he couldn't breathe. This has nothing to do with whatever he was doing at the store. Besides, he was accused of giving the store owner a counterfeit note, not robbery.

So you are saying he should have been killed for using a fake $20 bill?

Racism is at it's peak in America but these riots are about People vs corrupt police "who believe they can get away with anything" No one is spared from police brutality regardless of their skin tone.
A white girl was tazed so badly by the police in florida she remained in a vegetative state for 8 years and died later.
A drunk guy got shot to death by trigger happy arizona pd
Some senior indian in alabama almost got his snapped cops in alabama.
The point here is to enforce harsher punishments for ruthless cops.

Lol China is laughing right now. Thats what happens when you start up trouble in HK its called Karma beeches.

Tank man. @ChineseMembers

Bye the way Americans were enjoying the chaos in Hong Kong, this once again proves that it always looks normal if chaos and destruction are happening in someone else's house instead of your own.

Police just killed another protestor.
Watch to the end.

Police just killed another protestor.
Watch to the end.

This American police is lucky that they are not controlling french protestors, I have noticed that European protestors tend to be more fitter, agile and daring than the American ones. Hong kong protestors were also in the same league.

President Donald Trump on Thursday shared a letter on Twitter that referred to the peaceful protesters who were forcibly dispersed from a park near the White House on Monday evening as “terrorists.”

The letter from veteran attorney and former Trump lawyer John Dowd appears to be addressed to former Secretary of Defense James Mattis and rebuts Mattis’ Wednesday statement castigating Trump’s response to the nationwide protests after the death of George Floyd at the hands of a Minneapolis police officer.

“The phony protesters near Lafayette were not peaceful and are not real,” Dowd’s letter claimed, without citing any evidence. “They are terrorists using idle hate filled students to burn and destroy. They were abusing and disrespecting the police when the police were preparing the area for the 1900 curfew.”

CNN has reached out to the White House for comment on the description of the protesters as “terrorists.”

The President’s decision to share the letter and its shocking description of Americans exercising their constitutional rights comes as he continues to lean into his strongman approach to the ongoing demonstrations. On Monday, he declared himself “your President of law and order” as the peaceful protesters just outside the White House gates were dispersed with gas, flash bangs and rubber bullets, apparently so he could visit a nearby church.

He remained at the boarded-up building, brandishing a Bible for the cameras, for only a matter of minutes before returning to the White House.

The episode followed nearly a week of protests across the country that at times have turned violent over the death of Floyd, a 46-year-old African American man who died while in police custody in Minneapolis.

In response to the President’s approach, Mattis released a statement Wednesday cautioning that the US “must reject any thinking of our cities as a ‘battlespace’ that our uniformed military is called upon to ‘dominate.’ “

“At home, we should use our military only when requested to do so, on very rare occasions, by state governors. Militarizing our response, as we witnessed in Washington, D.C., sets up a conflict—a false conflict—between the military and civilian society,” Mattis wrote.

The President has repeatedly defended his response to the protests and even tweeted later Thursday evening that he didn’t have a problem with the National Guard helicopter that was seen flying low over protesters in Washington on Monday night.

The District of Columbia National Guard is investigating the matter and an inquiry has also been requested by Secretary of Defense Mark Esper.

“The problem is not the very talented, low-flying helicopter pilots wanting to save our city, the problem is the arsonists, looters, criminals, and anarchists, wanting to destroy it (and our Country)!” Trump tweeted.

The helicopter had a “stated mission” in part to “deter” criminal activity including rioting and looting by keeping a presence overhead, according to a defense official who has direct knowledge of the orders the crew was given. The official declined to be identified because the Washington National Guard is now investigating whether flights were conducted appropriately.

The Lakota UH-72 was also supposed to also deter “unlawful assembly,” provide medical evacuation from the crowd if needed and provide surveillance to command and control for force protection, the official said.

The investigation, the official said, is focusing on how those orders resulted in the low-level flights, which sent debris flying and intimidated civilians, the official said.

https://ktvz.com/politics/2020/06/04/trump-shares-letter-that-calls-peaceful-protesters-terrorists/

Bunker boy tRump, well done. MAGA.
upload_2020-6-5_14-33-47.png

he should have protested by sitting on the place .

he should have protested by sitting on the place .
He should have protested on PDF like darpoke indians:lol:

He probably was killed. Blood from back of his head, lost grasp of his cellphone. He must lost consciousness.
upload_2020-6-5_12-47-20.png

Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'un - What a sick world do we live in.

Have a look at this video - it shows utter destruction of Downtown New York City ! Miles and miles of city blocks looted and destroyed! Beyond shocking I have to say !

He should have protested on PDF like darpoke indians:lol:

darpok ?
darpok surrender en mass if you remember ?

darpok ?
darpok surrender en mass if you remember ?
Ancient history I don't remember but I do remember mig-29 abhinandan ki pishi nikal ayi thi:rofl:

He probably was killed. Blood from back of his head, lost grasp of his cellphone. He must lost consciousness.
upload_2020-6-5_12-47-20.png

i saw a news he was injured .

Ancient history I don't remember but I do remember mig-29 abhinandan ki pishi nikal ayi thi:rofl:
why not ?
1971 is ancient . indus valley vanished in 1980 ? :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

How can be like that ? He is just being pushed. I think this show how fragile old men can be......

i saw a news he was injured .

why not ?
1971 is ancient . indus valley vanished in 1980 ? :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:
All the roads in Pakistan lead to IVC, IVC ate beef and buried their dead.

American cops on steroids

How can be like that ? He is just being pushed. I think this show how fragile old men can be......

It is not about old or young, I think if you are forcefully pushed by someone who easily overpowers you, you are gonna fall sometimes fall even really hard.

13 Killed and 9,300 Arrested as United States Attempts to Halt National Unrest
By Abayomi Azikiwe
Global Research, June 04, 2020

Louisville-African-American-business-owner-David-McAtee-killed-by-police-and-national-guard-during-unrest-1-400x209.jpg

More than 20,000 National Guard deployed in 29 states along with thousands more local, federal and military troops cannot quell the anger of African Americans and their allies
Minnesota Attorney General Keith Ellison announced in a press conference on June 3 that additional charges would be brought against the Minneapolis police officers involved in the brutal execution of 46-year-old George Floyd on May 25.

One of the central demands of the demonstrations which are continuing in cities and suburbs across the United States is that the third degree murder indictment involving former officer Derek Chauvin, be upgraded to first or second degree. In addition, the people in the streets wanted the other three former officers terminated by the City of Minneapolis in the aftermath of the killing, to also be charged in the case.

Attorney Benjamin Crump who is representing the family, called for the filing of additional charges by the time of the memorial for Floyd on June 4. Crump made this statement on June 3, the same day Attorney General Ellison confirmed that Chauvin has been indicted for second degree murder and the three other former officers involved were charged with accessory to second degree murder.

On June 2, 60,000 people marched through the streets of Houston, Texas led by the family of George Floyd. The African American Minneapolis resident was born in Houston and still maintained close ties to the community there.

Since May 26, demonstrations in response to the killing of Floyd have taken place in the majority of states and urban areas around the U.S. The movement domestically has fueled international solidarity with the struggle against racism. Rallies and marches are occurring in European and African countries. In Zimbabwe, the police had to prevent a crowd from engaging in protest activity outside the U.S. embassy in Harare on June 3.

In what appears to be a nationally-coordinated effort to halt the unrest, the level of state repression is being intensified. In Minneapolis and St. Paul riot police and National Guard engaged in widespread use of crowd control weapons and arbitrary detentions after the imposition of a curfew. These same restrictions on mass gatherings and the enactment of curfews are providing law-enforcement with broad discretion in utilizing weapons and making arrests in areas throughout the country. (See this)

Image on the right: Louisville African American business owner David McAtee killed by police and national guard during unrest

New York City police have been documented beating and falsely arresting demonstrators in complete violation of the right to speech and assembly. Police and National Guard killed a small business owner in Louisville on May 31 while he stood outside his restaurant. In Atlanta six police officers have been indicted after being shown on social media posts and television smashing the car windows and assaulting two students from Spelman and Morehouse Colleges.

Detroit police at the aegis of corporate-imposed Mayor Mike Duggan, have arrested hundreds of demonstrators for violating an unjustified citywide curfew imposed in an attempt to protect the property of the billionaire ruling interests which are based outside the city. Demonstrators, bystanders and members of press have been gassed and hit with rubber bullets fired by the Detroit police. On the first night of the demonstrations, May 29, a 21-year-old youth from suburban Eastpointe was shot and killed in downtown near the hostile police operations. The authorities claim the death had nothing to do with police action.

U.S. President Donald Trump has consistently demanded that governors and mayors, where mass demonstrations have occurred, to ruthlessly stamp out any unrest. He suggested that “looters” be shot by the police or vigilantes. Later the president said he was not aware of the historical and contemporary significance of the social media post amid a nationwide rebellion against racist violence.

Detroit cops attack anti-racist demonstrations

The evoking of the Insurrection Act of 1807 is a legal as well as symbolic gesture signally to law-enforcement and the Pentagon that aggressive actions taken to quell the manifestations in the streets are endorsed by the White House. Federal police are being deployed in Washington, D.C. along with military troops from Fort Bragg and Fort Drum. A staged gassing of demonstrators in Lafayette Park near the White House and the later photos taken in front of the St. John’s Episcopal Church has been condemned by the hierarchy of the denomination.

A news release issued by the Episcopal News Service emphasized:

“’Trump used a church building and the Holy Bible for partisan political purposes. This was done in a time of deep hurt and pain in our country, and his action did nothing to help us or to heal us,’ Presiding Bishop Michael Curry said in a statement. ‘I am outraged,’ the Rt. Rev. Mariann Budde, bishop of Washington, told The Washington Post. ‘Everything [Trump] has said and done is to inflame violence. We need moral leadership, and he’s done everything to divide us.’”

Trump said on June 1 that:

“First, we are ending the riots and lawlessness that has spread throughout our country. We will end it now. Today, I have strongly recommended to every governor to deploy the National Guard in sufficient numbers that we dominate the streets. Mayors and governors must establish an overwhelming law enforcement presence until the violence has been quelled. If a city or a state refuses to take the actions that are necessary to defend the life and property of their residents, then I will deploy the United States military and quickly solve the problem for them. I am also taking swift and decisive action to protect our great capital, Washington, D.C. What happened in this city last night was a total disgrace. As we speak, I am dispatching thousands and thousands of heavily armed soldiers, military personnel, and law enforcement officers to stop the rioting, looting, vandalism, assaults, and the wanton destruction of property.

Political Problems for Washington and Wall Street in Suppressing the Unrest

The international spotlight on the U.S. during this period is a cause for concern among some elements within the ruling class including the Pentagon. An exposure of domestic racism and national oppression is creating problems politically for the Trump administration. Some U.S. ambassadors stationed in several African states have spoken out about the Floyd police execution. Such gestures are designed to suggest that the murder of Floyd was an aberration and not reflective of law-enforcement policy as a whole.

Australian reporter attacked by US federal police

This trepidation within the highest structures of the security sector may have been reflected in the press conference held by Secretary of Defense Mark Esper on June 3 when he attempted to distance himself from the gassing of demonstrators outside the White House and the Trump proposal to evoke the Insurrection Act and deploy federal troops into the cities in an effort to restore civil order.

Esper noted at the Pentagon:

“I say this not only as Secretary of Defense, but also as a former soldier and a former member of the National Guard, the option to use active-duty forces in a law enforcement role should only be used as a matter of last resort, and only in the most urgent and dire situations. We are not in one of those situations now. I do not support invoking the Insurrection Act.”

The statements by Esper have not been well received at the White House. Other Republicans and Pentagon officials are expressing concern about the current direction of the administration in addressing the national unrest just several months prior to a presidential and congressional election. The anti-racist demonstrations and rebellions are coming at a time of monumental healthcare and economic crises. Over 41 million people have applied for jobless benefits while already distressed businesses are being targeted in urban areas by enraged members of the community. Demonstrations erupting across the U.S. are multi-national and youthful in character.

A June 2 article in the New York Times reporting on these developments said:

“[T]he current situation may be the most volatile for Republicans yet, with Americans — already enduring the twin public health and economic calamities of the coronavirus pandemic — almost uniformly outraged at the case of Mr. Floyd, whose brutal death after a police officer knelt on his neck for nearly nine minutes was captured on video. Many Americans in both parties are increasingly unsettled by both the violence stemming from the protests and Mr. Trump’s demands that governors and local authorities take a harder line.”

The Struggle Against Racism Moving Forward

Clearly the role of law-enforcement and the criminal justice system has been further revealed as a harbinger of institutional racism. If there had not been a national and global outpouring of militant opposition to the murder of Floyd, the officers involved may not have ever been arrested and indicted. The response by the African American people, the oppressed communities in general and their allies within the majority white population is decisive in raising the level of the demands and the response by the ruling class.

Nonetheless, there have been other instances where public pressure resulted in the indictment of police officers although the prosecutors and the courts failed to convict. The examples of this scenario are numerous from Charleston, South Carolina and New York City to Baltimore, Maryland. Therefore the indictments are a victory for the struggle even though the courts can pressure juries to acquit law-enforcement agents for murdering African Americans.

Members of the U.S. Congress are proposing legislation to address the proliferation of police misconduct stemming from racial profiling. However, such a bill would undoubtedly face severe opposition due to the strength of the security apparatus whose actual role is to protect private property and the capitalist state.

Police misconduct and racist vigilante violence is firmly embedded within the social fabric of the U.S. Only a revolutionary change in the existing system can effectively put end to these practices.

fetchimage

Trump and Modi are brothers from another mother, many similarities in the Looney Tune dispensations.

Ok american. Go ahead and enjoy what's left of white america. this protest was the last wake up call for white american society to step down from the pedestal reform bat as predicted they have remained stubborn and have shown the ugly truths of their country

these protests show that white america is not sustainable any more and the people will continue to demand a change. once the breaking point hits thats when white america will crash

You can keep dreaming of it to get crashed, with the glasses of hate that you are wearing.

There seems to be no end to the suffering of blacks in America
200+ years of slavery
Followed by 100 years of brutal Jim crow segregation laws and lynchings
Since the 1960s and to date, de facto segregation cause of "white flight" from inner cities to suburbs, mass incarcerations and police brutality. That is 400+ years of persecution with no end in sight

The more i learn about the history of blacks in USA, i am convinced that "Whites are truly and inherently an evil race"

The video published by Commissioner Roger Goodell on Friday regarding the league’s position on racism and peaceful protests represents Goodell’s finest moment in nearly 14 years on the job. But it also raises the stakes on a couple of open issues that now need to be addressed in light of the league’s new position.

“We, the National Football League, condemn racism and the systematic oppression of black people,” Goodell said in the video. “We, the National Football League, admit we were wrong for not listening to NFL players earlier, and encourage all to speak out and peacefully protest. We, the National Football League, believe black lives matter.”

So what will they, the National Football League, now be doing about the ongoing blackballing of quarterback Colin Kaepernick?

Last weekend, former NFL spokesman Joe Lockhart twisted himself into a knot to defend the league’s treatment of Kaepernick but to blame the teams for not employing Kaepernick in the three-plus years since he became a free agent after sparking peaceful anthem protests aimed at bringing attention to system racism and police brutality against minorities. But here’s the reality, a reality that anyone who has paid any attention to the inner workings of the NFL knows all too well: If the league had really wanted to place Kaepernick on a team, it would have.

Deals get made all the time between the league office and teams, often with copious amounts winking and nodding and/or trading of horses. For whatever reason, the NFL didn’t previously prioritize Kaepernick’s employment sufficiently enough to do a deal like that with one of the league’s teams, hiding behind the notion initially that teams make decisions with an eye toward winning before shifting the narrative to the notion that teams make decisions that suit their best interests (i.e., not scaring away certain customers).

The closest the league came to getting Kaepernick a job happened last November, when the league set up a workout for Kaepernick that ultimately collapsed due to fault on both sides and that otherwise made no sense because any team could bring him in for a workout at any time, and to this day no one has. Will this now be the moment when the league goes the next step, negotiating directly with teams that may want to host a Super Bowl or a draft or who may want something else and offer it as consideration for signing Kaepernick?

That’s how the sausage often gets made. It will be interesting to see whether the league will soon be churning the meat grinder for a main course that would follow its humble-pie appetizer. It also will be interesting to see whether the same players that demanded the league’s most recent gesture will parlay the victory into demanding that the man who tried to spark change years ago, long before the murder of George Floyd and others, should have his career restored.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.c...agues-new-position-mean-for-colin-kaepernick/

Maximum virtue signaling

llama-protests-orgeon.jpg

A llama brought to a Black Lives Matter protest in Portland was dubbed a "morale-booster" by demonstrators.

Caesar "the no drama" llama trotted along with protestors in Oregon on Friday after being brought out by his handler Larry MCool.

Hundreds of thousands of people have taken to the streets in the past two weeks calling for racial justice and policing reforms following the killing of George Floyd who died in police custody on Memorial Day.

Mr McCool said that he wanted to “amplify the work being done” by activists in the local area.

Mr McCool told TODAY: "We wanted to show solidarity with everybody up there. He just brings love and spreads the love.”

The llama lives on Mystic Llama Farm as a therapy animal and been to school events and blood donation drives in the past.

One protestor Caitlin Reasor told The Evening Standard: “Everyone seemed really happy to have him there, even those who were confused by his presence. He was definitely a good morale booster.”

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/llama-protests-black-lives-matter-oregon-a9552796.html

therapy-llama-protests-oregon.jpg

llama-protests-orgeon.jpg

A llama brought to a Black Lives Matter protest in Portland was dubbed a "morale-booster" by demonstrators.

Caesar "the no drama" llama trotted along with protestors in Oregon on Friday after being brought out by his handler Larry MCool.

Hundreds of thousands of people have taken to the streets in the past two weeks calling for racial justice and policing reforms following the killing of George Floyd who died in police custody on Memorial Day.

Mr McCool said that he wanted to “amplify the work being done” by activists in the local area.

Mr McCool told TODAY: "We wanted to show solidarity with everybody up there. He just brings love and spreads the love.”

The llama lives on Mystic Llama Farm as a therapy animal and been to school events and blood donation drives in the past.

One protestor Caitlin Reasor told The Evening Standard: “Everyone seemed really happy to have him there, even those who were confused by his presence. He was definitely a good morale booster.”

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/llama-protests-black-lives-matter-oregon-a9552796.html

therapy-llama-protests-oregon.jpg

good if it works .

There seems to be no end to the suffering of blacks in America
200+ years of slavery
Followed by 100 years of brutal Jim crow segregation laws and lynchings
Since the 1960s and to date, de facto segregation cause of "white flight" from inner cities to suburbs, mass incarcerations and police brutality. That is 400+ years of persecution with no end in sight

The more i learn about the history of blacks in USA, i am convinced that "Whites are truly and inherently an evil race"

Most black people are busy killing each other than police, but this doesn't seem part of the narrative.

Most black people are busy killing each other than police, but this doesn't seem part of the narrative.

Nope! Not part of the narrative.

Heck, I support these protests. I know that the deep state in America is responsible for a lot of misery and suffering of my people. Not only that, the deep state is also responsible for unrest and racism in the US itself. These protests are nothing new. The occur from time to time, but this one feels like a moment of reckoning. A mini spring moment for the rednecks.

The Pak politicians should perhaps stay away, but we should in our personal capacity continue to support the right cause. Black African Americans have indeed endured white racism for decades. The white angry redneck has issues with all people of color.
I'm not stopping you. You can keep wasting your resources on saving a convicted criminal.

Rest of Americans of Pakistani origin should stay away else I hope they have same fate as urooj rahman. You can't destroy public property and if you do, you deserve love time sentence.

I'm not stopping you. You can keep wasting your resources on saving a convicted criminal.

Rest of Americans of Pakistani origin should stay away else I hope they have same fate as urooj rahman. You can't destroy public property and if you do, you deserve love time sentence.

Fair enough. You people live in the US. I understand your concerns and limitations.

We will do the right thing. We will confront them. These white savages deserve scorn.

my own family stay away from these things but some bad eggs gave all of them bad name not to say indians how they r ready to discredit us at every chance

George floyd, a criminal converted into hero,

George Floyd’s Criminal Past
  • George Floyd moved to Minneapolis in 2014 after being released from prison in Houston, Texas following an arrest for aggravated robbery
  • On May 25, 2020, Floyd was arrested for passing a counterfeit $20 bill at a grocery store in Minneapolis
  • He was under the influence of fentanyl and methamphetamine at the time of arrest
  • Floyd has more than a decade-old criminal history at the time of the arrest and went to jail for atleast 5 times
  • George Floyd was the ringleader of a violent home invasion
  • He plead guilty to entering a woman’s home, pointing a gun at her stomach and searching the home for drugs and money, according to court records
  • Floyd was sentenced to 10 months in state jail for possession of cocaine in a December 2005 arrest
  • He had previously been sentenced to eight months for the same offense, stemming from an October 2002 arrest
  • Floyd was arrested in 2002 for criminal trespassing and served 30 days in jail
  • He had another stint for a theft in August 1998.
Official autopsy found Floyd died of cardiac arrest caused by being restrained. However, at the time of his death, he was under the influence of fentanyl and had methamphetamine in his system. A second autopsy, commissioned by Floyd’s family, found that the “evidence is consistent with mechanical asphyxia as the cause” of death, with neck compression restricting blood flow to the brain, and back compression restricting breathing. The cause of his death is still disputed.

George-Floyd-went-to-jail-for-atleast-5-times.jpg

All credits to various sites on Google.

@Dalit

@ali_raza @OsmanAli98

Los Angeles police shoot homeless man in wheelchair in face with projectiles during protest

Related video: NY Police shoving a 75-year-old man to the ground. Credits: Image - FWDSET / Facebook; Video - WBFO

Los Angeles police have been slammed after shooting a wheelchair-bound homeless man in the face with projectiles during a protest of the killing of George Floyd.

According to The Los Angeles Daily News, more than 5000 demonstrators gathered on Tuesday to protest against police brutality.

Related News

New York police claim elderly man shoved to the ground by officer 'tripped and fell'

Watch: Cancer patient shoved to the ground by policeman during protest

When they stayed past the curfew time, police moved in to disperse them and fired non-lethal rounds. One struck a homeless man in the face, leaving a bloody wound visible in photos which have shocked the world.

A photographer who claims he witnessed the event, Kirk Tsonos, shared images of the aftermath to his Facebook page.

"As we were being boxed in on Broadway & 5th Street to be arrested, LAPD decided that a completely unarmed homeless man in a wheelchair that had NOTHING to do with our protest was somehow a threat," he wrote.

"They proceeded to inappropriately shoot 'non-lethal' rounds directly at his face."

"The last image is exceptionally heart-breaking for me as you can visibly see the homeless man writhing in pain, screaming, as he spews blood from his face moments after getting shot," Tsonos added.

Another set of photos show the man bleeding from a large wound above his eye.

The LAPD has said it uses foam projectiles, not rubber bullets, and it will investigate any allegations of misconduct by its officers.

"We are aware of individuals who have posted videos online and on social media depicting encounters with the police, that they believe constitutes excessive force or misconduct during these demonstrations. We will investigate each instance thoroughly, and hold any officer who violates department policy accountable," it said.

Cyclist caught on video assaulting 3 people posting flyers in support of Black Lives Matter arrested

View attachment 639075

Police in Maryland have arrested and charged the cyclist who was caught on video Monday accosting three people posting flyers in support of Black Lives Matter.

Sixty-year-old Anthony Brennan III of Kensington, Maryland, has been arrested and charged with three counts of second-degree assault, according to the Maryland-National Capital Park Police.

The incident took place on Monday when a man and two women were walking the Capital Crescent Trail in Montgomery County posting flyers in support of Black Lives Matter. According to police, the suspect started to argue with them about the flyers and forcibly grabbed some flyers from one of the victims.

He then pushed his bicycle towards the male victim causing him to fall to the ground, according to police. The male victim recorded the entire incident.

After the incident Maryland-National Capital Park Police asked the public for help finding the suspect and community members sent in hundreds of tips over the past few days. Police used various sources to further corroborate that information before identifying Brennan.

Park police contacted Brennan and his legal counsel on Friday and they consented to having Brennan's home searched while members of the Montgomery County State's Attorney's Office and Park Police were present. Police say they found and seized evidence at the home.

Police then served Brennan with an arrest warrant Friday evening, after he had voluntarily turned himself in, a police statement said.
The Maryland-National Capital Park Police has thanked the victims for their courage and civic engagement for coming forward in the matter. They also thanked the community for coming forth with tips and information.

The man who shot the video of the cyclist confronting him and his friends while posting the signs has asked CNN not to identify him for fear of retaliation.

CNN cannot independently verify what happened prior to and after the video and has reached out to Brennan's legal counsel for comment.

https://edition.cnn.com/2020/06/06/...ccosting-people-posting-signs-trnd/index.html

What a division. What a hate.

They caught this loser? I didn't think it would be too difficult since the video showing him attacking youngsters! Not even adults went viral lol and his face (despite wearing a helmet and sunglasses) was plastered everywhere online and he even used his bike to go after the kid who was filming the whole thing and slapped the camera out of his hand. The kids were out putting up flyers in support of George Floyd in a park and that was it, lol. Totally harmless yet this guy got all twisted about it with a bug up his *** and went ballistic. Glad they got him.

George floyd, a criminal converted into hero,

George Floyd’s Criminal Past
  • George Floyd moved to Minneapolis in 2014 after being released from prison in Houston, Texas following an arrest for aggravated robbery
  • On May 25, 2020, Floyd was arrested for passing a counterfeit $20 bill at a grocery store in Minneapolis
  • He was under the influence of fentanyl and methamphetamine at the time of arrest
  • Floyd has more than a decade-old criminal history at the time of the arrest and went to jail for atleast 5 times
  • George Floyd was the ringleader of a violent home invasion
  • He plead guilty to entering a woman’s home, pointing a gun at her stomach and searching the home for drugs and money, according to court records
  • Floyd was sentenced to 10 months in state jail for possession of cocaine in a December 2005 arrest
  • He had previously been sentenced to eight months for the same offense, stemming from an October 2002 arrest
  • Floyd was arrested in 2002 for criminal trespassing and served 30 days in jail
  • He had another stint for a theft in August 1998.
Official autopsy found Floyd died of cardiac arrest caused by being restrained. However, at the time of his death, he was under the influence of fentanyl and had methamphetamine in his system. A second autopsy, commissioned by Floyd’s family, found that the “evidence is consistent with mechanical asphyxia as the cause” of death, with neck compression restricting blood flow to the brain, and back compression restricting breathing. The cause of his death is still disputed.

George-Floyd-went-to-jail-for-atleast-5-times.jpg

All credits to various sites on Google.

@Dalit

@ali_raza @OsmanAli98

He did not deserve to be murdered by police. It does not matter about what he has done in his past. The only reason the police were there was due to an allegation of counterfeit currency use. Such an allegation should not have led to murder.

He did not deserve to be murdered by police. It does not matter about what he has done in his past. The only reason the police were there was due to an allegation of counterfeit currency use. Such an allegation should not have led to murder.
Kindly point out where I said the murder was justified. Don't twist my words. He should've been arrested for counterfeit money and drugs which is evident from video and driving while intoxicated.

What I'm saying is stop converting a convicted criminal (dozen times) as a hero. And stop destroying other people properties due to a convicted criminal.

Murder of millions of middle eastern people is also not justified by a black (Obama) and white (bush ).

I thought this was great eariler in London, I believe. Battle Star Galactica Imperial March of the Evil Empire LOL!

Kindly point out where I said the murder was justified. Don't twist my words. He should've been arrested for counterfeit money and drugs which is evident from video and driving while intoxicated.

What I'm saying is stop converting a convicted criminal (dozen times) as a hero. And stop destroying other people properties due to a convicted criminal.

Murder of millions of middle eastern people is also not justified by a black (Obama) and white (bush ).
you don't get it. its not just about floyd - its about accelerating the collapse of white america which has been overdue. everyone has a responsibility of doing their part in crashing capitalist white america. in some ways this is nature's course

They caught this loser? I didn't think it would be too difficult since the video showing him attacking youngsters! Not even adults went viral lol and his face (despite wearing a helmet and sunglasses) was plastered everywhere online and he even used his bike to go after the kid who was filming the whole thing and slapped the camera out of his hand. The kids were out putting up flyers in support of George Floyd in a park and that was it, lol. Totally harmless yet this guy got all twisted about it with a bug up his *** and went ballistic. Glad they got him.

Good that they caught him. I hope they will also catch those criminals and hooligans who destroyed and looted businesses in Manhattan and elsewhere and arrest the would be murderer who tried to ran his car over police.

you don't get it. its not just about floyd - its about accelerating the collapse of white america which has been overdue. everyone has a responsibility of doing their part in crashing capitalist white america. in some ways this is nature's course

I think it's you who don't get it. What about hundreds of innocent kids got killed by school shootings? I didn't see any protests. For me every single life lost is sad. But for you guys it seem like only black life matter or only the convicted criminal life matter or only white life matter.

I think it's you who don't get it. What about hundreds of innocent kids got killed by school shootings? I didn't see any protests. For me every single life lost is sad. But for you guys it seem like only black life matter or only the convicted criminal life matter or only white life matter.

Ok american. Go ahead and enjoy what's left of white america. this protest was the last wake up call for white american society to step down from the pedestal reform bat as predicted they have remained stubborn and have shown the ugly truths of their country

these protests show that white america is not sustainable any more and the people will continue to demand a change. once the breaking point hits thats when white america will crash

Washingtonians are becoming increasingly unnerved by the sudden presence of unmarked militias who have been deployed to the streets of the US capital as protests rage, but who won’t identify themselves to citizens and journalists.

Videos and photographs of the mysterious and heavily-armed figures have been swirling on social media for days, with many who have encountered them reporting that they refuse to say which government agency they are working for.

The anonymity of the forces has led some to suggest they look like armed “mercenaries” rather than government employees. One DC-dweller tweeted that the nation's capital felt like it was “under some sort of military occupation.”

One ominous-looking video posted on Thursday shows lines of burly men without any identifying ID tags or insignias standing guard near the White House. “Refused to tell us who they're with,” the tweeter who posted the video said.

Some of the men identified themselves only as being with “the Department of Justice,” according to one Mother Jones journalist.

It turns out that at least some of the men are prison riot officers sent in by the Federal Bureau of Prisons at the request of Attorney General William Barr, according to NBC. A statement from the bureau said the officers are un-badged because they are “serving a broader mission.”

Though that doesn’t seem like an entirely legitimate excuse for the lack of identifying information. Demonstrators protesting police brutality are concerned that if any of the badgeless officers seriously injure anyone or commit other crimes while patrolling the capital, that there will be no way to identify them.

It appears DC is not the only place where the unmarked police have shown up. Some people tweeted about similarly unidentified forces at Philadelphia protests, too.

“How is anyone supposed to know for sure he's even a real cop?” one person wrote in response to a photo of an armed man clad head-to-toe in black at one Philly protest.

https://www.rt.com/usa/490776-unmarked-officers-dc-protests-floyd/

Liberal democracy perpetuated by the West is basically whites on top and colored folks on the bottom.

Last edited by a moderator:
WTF I've seen literally hundreds of videos of the cops acting like straight up nazis, beating up people for no reason, shooting rubber bullets for no reason. Even knowing that police brutality is widespread, it is crazy how out of control and undisciplined they are acting. This was caught on film and they even lied about it, saying he tripped himself. Imagine all the things they lie about when it's not on film.

WTF I've seen literally hundreds of videos of the cops acting like straight up nazis, beating up people for no reason, shooting rubber bullets for no reason. Even knowing that police brutality is widespread, it is crazy how out of control and undisciplined they are acting. This was caught on film and they even lied about it, saying he tripped himself. Imagine all the things they lie about when it's not on film.

Macho behavior appears to be defining signature of American policemen. They seem to have a strong desire to appear "tough" in front of the eyes of others.

Macho behavior appears to be defining signature of American policemen. They seem to have a strong desire to appear "tough" in front of the eyes of others.

I think the fact that they are roving around in groups is multiplying their bad behavior. They are acting like straight up thugs and gangs. **** em.

Absolutely disgusting abuse. The old man was not even a danger. All the cops stopped for a second. The third cop pushed the ones who pushed him away and out of the scene. He was visibly irritated and worried.

It is shocking that even when he was knocked to the ground, losing consciousness, blood pooling unto the concrete, the other cops are just standing around cursing at bystanders and not even giving a **** that an old man they shoved is dying. Bunch of fucking animals.

talk about why people surrender ? are not they darpok ?

yes if you were educated by great sangh pareevaes whatsapp University!

rss university we make you asssmart and shupppaaa!

wah!

It is shocking that even when he was knocked to the ground, losing consciousness, blood pooling unto the concrete, the other cops are just standing around cursing at bystanders and not even giving a **** that an old man they shoved is dying. Bunch of fucking animals.

This is why I avoid such protests. These cops and far right counter protesters are violent people. Trump would even ask his people to attack demonstrators at his rallies.

Some people in America still believe that peaceful demonstrating can work, it can't unless you have media behind you and have some powerful ally which can summon force, a neighboring country, etc.

Malcolm X opposed this kind of tactic for a reason for Blacks. He felt foreign pressure was more effective. He advocated Blacks get armed and defend themselves from attacks from whites with guns, economic warfare, and to stay protected in majority Black neighborhoods.

British needed Gandhi to find a war out of British India, South African apartheid regime gave in to Nelson Mandela to get out of isolation. Lincoln did not initially want to free slaves, but used it as a punishment for the south, then when history began to move in favor of abolitionists, he tagged along. We are taught lies about liberal heroes.

President Donald Trump on Thursday shared a letter on Twitter that referred to the peaceful protesters who were forcibly dispersed from a park near the White House on Monday evening as “terrorists.”

The letter from veteran attorney and former Trump lawyer John Dowd appears to be addressed to former Secretary of Defense James Mattis and rebuts Mattis’ Wednesday statement castigating Trump’s response to the nationwide protests after the death of George Floyd at the hands of a Minneapolis police officer.

“The phony protesters near Lafayette were not peaceful and are not real,” Dowd’s letter claimed, without citing any evidence. “They are terrorists using idle hate filled students to burn and destroy. They were abusing and disrespecting the police when the police were preparing the area for the 1900 curfew.”

CNN has reached out to the White House for comment on the description of the protesters as “terrorists.”

The President’s decision to share the letter and its shocking description of Americans exercising their constitutional rights comes as he continues to lean into his strongman approach to the ongoing demonstrations. On Monday, he declared himself “your President of law and order” as the peaceful protesters just outside the White House gates were dispersed with gas, flash bangs and rubber bullets, apparently so he could visit a nearby church.

He remained at the boarded-up building, brandishing a Bible for the cameras, for only a matter of minutes before returning to the White House.

The episode followed nearly a week of protests across the country that at times have turned violent over the death of Floyd, a 46-year-old African American man who died while in police custody in Minneapolis.

In response to the President’s approach, Mattis released a statement Wednesday cautioning that the US “must reject any thinking of our cities as a ‘battlespace’ that our uniformed military is called upon to ‘dominate.’ “

“At home, we should use our military only when requested to do so, on very rare occasions, by state governors. Militarizing our response, as we witnessed in Washington, D.C., sets up a conflict—a false conflict—between the military and civilian society,” Mattis wrote.

The President has repeatedly defended his response to the protests and even tweeted later Thursday evening that he didn’t have a problem with the National Guard helicopter that was seen flying low over protesters in Washington on Monday night.

The District of Columbia National Guard is investigating the matter and an inquiry has also been requested by Secretary of Defense Mark Esper.

“The problem is not the very talented, low-flying helicopter pilots wanting to save our city, the problem is the arsonists, looters, criminals, and anarchists, wanting to destroy it (and our Country)!” Trump tweeted.

The helicopter had a “stated mission” in part to “deter” criminal activity including rioting and looting by keeping a presence overhead, according to a defense official who has direct knowledge of the orders the crew was given. The official declined to be identified because the Washington National Guard is now investigating whether flights were conducted appropriately.

The Lakota UH-72 was also supposed to also deter “unlawful assembly,” provide medical evacuation from the crowd if needed and provide surveillance to command and control for force protection, the official said.

The investigation, the official said, is focusing on how those orders resulted in the low-level flights, which sent debris flying and intimidated civilians, the official said.

https://ktvz.com/politics/2020/06/04/trump-shares-letter-that-calls-peaceful-protesters-terrorists/

Jim Mattis is widely respected. This is another instance where Trump would've done a lot better by just respectfully disagreeing and leaving the issue alone. Instead he has to get his panties in a bunch and huff and puff like he usually does. Grow the **** up you dumb cunt. Trump is such a pathetically immature piece of shit.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom