What's new

BlackLivesMatter protests | Updates, News & Discussion

Tear gas is banned during wars. But American police is using them against civilians. So much of American freedom and human rights being fed to us on their propaganda platforms in daily basis.

the US has gone full police state, or maybe it always was.
now they are using Covid-19 contact tracing app to track protesters & arrest them.

American army on the streets keeping tabs on protesters. I expect more bloodshed in USA, Los Angeles people face dictatorship of fascist Trump:

2815149.jpg

2815151.jpg

2815148.jpg

2815152.jpg

2815153.jpg

2815154.jpg

2815150.jpg

2815155.jpg

2815156.jpg

2815157.jpg

Calling India as a democracy is bit of joke. Democracy means representation not just elections. In india the lower castes (across all religions including islam and christianity unfortunately) have very meagre representation both in corridors of state power and also in private corporate sector. Countries like china may be even more democratic I am not sure though they also appear tyrannical.

Also Democracy does not have any dark days it was Trump poor leadership that caused this.

China's system based on two principles, mobility between classes and compromise between classes, let the talented enter the upper class and help the poor people get out of the poverty. Chinese people dislike both left and right in the West.

It's about time these hooligans should be declare as terrorists.

Terrorists definition is those who force their demands by violence and chaos. Bring the US military and crush these hooligans. Instead of waiting for entire cities get destroyed.

All these cops are angry and frustrated beta males who were bullied as kids. The scenes out of these protests are proving people right about these creatures.

Have a look at this video - it shows utter destruction of Downtown New York City ! Miles and miles of city blocks looted and destroyed! Beyond shocking I have to say !

You know, a lot of high-end stores and restaurants will board up their store-fronts ahead of foreseen problems such as hurricanes or bad storms coming and even for large gathering and events where the store will be closed, it's not unusual to see them get boarded up ahead of time. I know there was a lot of trouble in NY, but many of those might've also been pre-boarded up for the duration of these protests and not necessarily because of damage. A lot of people (like probably this dude making this video) like to sensationalize things a lot more than they really are just to get more likes on their YT or Twitter or Instagram or Facebook channel/page etc. lol.

the US has gone full police state, or maybe it always was.

Police has always been rough and tough in this country. The advent of camera phones has changed things by a huge margin. Even cops that have been issued mandatory body cams have started to change their behaviors because almost everywhere you go, if it's not your body camera that will get you, it's the cruiser camera or some passer-by's car camera or it's someone on their cellphone camera or some building with a CC camera or a house with a security camera or a gas station etc. This has changed things considerably and so when you see things still happening like this, it's more frightening knowing that it was much worst when they weren't being filmed.

American army on the streets keeping tabs on protesters. I expect more bloodshed in USA, Los Angeles people face dictatorship of fascist Trump:

Things are actually cooling down. Just like every time one of these events happens, it goes on for a week or so and then it dies out and everything gets back to normal.

Things are actually cooling down. Just like every time one of these events happens, it goes on for a week or so and then it dies out and everything gets back to normal.
Thanks for enlightening me Sir.
But I hope that it continues until good changes takes place.

There was no massacre at all at Tiananmen square. Almost all people left Tiananmen peacefully before troops came in.

There were riots and violence somewhere else in Beijing, handled by PLA. Some PLA soldiers was murdered by riots.

The tank man is alive, living well even today. Western media just lied again and again, they cut the second half of the film, give audience an misleading info that he was killed. It's NOT.
Tank Man (now with more raw footage)

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom