What's new

BlackLivesMatter protests | Updates, News & Discussion

VERY NICE .

LOL ......... great frustration .:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

well said .

we are there in laddakh alive and kicking ,
but you people surrendered without fight , now think who is darpok ?
abhinandan tried to cross over and sure got the fight of his life time.
Mean while Chinese have intruded into ladakh and not a single bullet was fired by indians. :rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry. But this is rubbish. The establishment is in bed with the far right and has racism/white privilage in it's very DNA. The left is the outlier and struggling outsider.

I say both the establishment prefers "identity politics" but I would agree on historical note its in bed with far right but the left in the west is hollow they dont care about the working class at all but LGBTQZ nonsense

101673959_2831882980254483_6661008678503579648_o.jpg
101876600_2831883126921135_4397092843680694272_o.jpg
EZmeQJ8UwAEcL0F.jpg

Looking back from 1989 compare China to USSR which one is standing right now heck a year later in 1990/1991 Gorbachev was such a cuck that he was in a freaking dacha while a coup was in Moscow China was harsh in 89 but was needed back then

anybody giving away Canadian,Turkish, Norway, New Zealand or German Immigration ,Me and my wife are open to consider

I think that it's more nuanced. In Europe the left is far more in touch with the working class then America.

Europe is much more homogeneous heck even Die Lienke(the Left) in Germany is against mass immmigration and favors better ties with Russia,China and non-allignement in general here the left buys into muh "spreading democracy" and sheitt and pining Trump as a Russian puppet Bernie was meh but they ditched him

Back
Top Bottom