What's new

BlackLivesMatter protests | Updates, News & Discussion

What on earth is this? Has F22 and Hamartia paid their fair share too?

Now we just need action to match words, but a good start nonetheless

About $2 Trillion (My guess) in Reparations to African Americans to close the wealth gap(average white family’s wealth $171,000 and average black family’s wealth $17,600) ; 62% of it in housing will help blacks recover from systemic racism quickly when other Americans see they are just as wealthy as them. Money talks.

1591124502461.jpg
EZi-JXxWoAElrn-.jpg

i think in future when u.s economy collapses black people will separate from u.s and will get their own independent country
Racism is there in the India and Pakistan too. If you visit any traditional Indian and Pakistani wedding you can easily see people bitching about how dark the bride/groom is.

Boys and girls are obsessed with fair skin and would go to any extent to remove their dark skin complex. Products like Fair and Lovely, and other whitening makeup products are literally booming in the Indian subcontinent.

Also I have seen Indians and Pakistanis calling people dark, black, ugly. There are also people who are proud that they belong to a caste/tribe who has fair skin.

in subcontinent our president,army chief and other top leadership are mostly black or brown in complexion so I not think there is racism based on color it is due to caste system but is mostly in india,in Pakistan I have never experienced any racism based on caste or color as far as jobs and opportunity and justice is concerned
Racism is there in the India and Pakistan too. If you visit any traditional Indian and Pakistani wedding you can easily see people bitching about how dark the bride/groom is.

Boys and girls are obsessed with fair skin and would go to any extent to remove their dark skin complex. Products like Fair and Lovely, and other whitening makeup products are literally booming in the Indian subcontinent.

Also I have seen Indians and Pakistanis calling people dark, black, ugly. There are also people who are proud that they belong to a caste/tribe who has fair skin.

Now we just need action to match words, but a good start nonetheless

About $2 Trillion (My guess) in Reparations to African Americans to close the wealth gap(average white family’s wealth $171,000 and average black family’s wealth $17,600) ; 62% of it in housing will help blacks recover from systemic racism quickly when other Americans see they are just as wealthy as them. Money talks.

How about $5 trillion for every country they've destroyed?

in subcontinent our president,army chief and other top leadership are mostly black or brown in complexion so I not think there is racism based on color it is due to caste system but is mostly in india,in Pakistan I have never experienced any racism based on caste or color as far as jobs and opportunity and justice is concerned
Lolz. I did not talk about discrimination in jobs and workforce. What I meant was social discrimination.

Apart from looking for fair skinned brides/groom, there are parents who don't let their children play for too long under the sun because they might become darker.

no one want poverty and disease but problem arises when you hate poor and person suffering from disease same is case with dark color,I think you will get my point
Lolz. I did not talk about discrimination in jobs and workforce. What I meant was social discrimination.

Apart from looking for fair skinned brides/groom, there are parents who don't let their children play for too long under the sun because they might become darker.

How about $5 trillion for every country they've destroyed?

Wouldn’t that be a thing. To give money would be to admit fault (similar to Germany’s war debt after world war 1) and I don’t see anyone doing that.

giving reparations to African Americans would be resources that are just redistributed within the US economy. 62% of it would just be giving away housing. None of this was my idea, I’m just quoting the video. Only the $2 trillion was my guess as to how much it would be to get African American family wealth to be equal to white family wealth.

You can be in denial as much as you like. We haven't forgotten how many of your countrymen bragged about Trump being their favorite white knight who would save the world from Moslem terror blah blah. It is all on record.

When we claimed to the contrary your countrymen lied and deceived. Intoxicated. Knowing little what we already knew. LOL I love it how their world has come tumbling down. Today many hide in shame and don't even have the guts to come forward and explain their fake bragging.

Basically many of you have gone from this:

GettyImages-1201464276-1024x683.jpg

To plain pessimism. Now you are going to rely on a real US president. Like as if, Trump wasn't your savior before.

Trump has my support. He is going to be re-elected and I have a lot of faith in the evangelical redneck community. My Moslem and Mexican hating evangelical brothers and sisters aren't going to disappoint us. The silent majority is going to come out again and support Bible lover Trump. God and Jesus are with Trump.
The guy in the photo or your support really dont matter for Trumps reelection-Even Putin loves Trump so what!

Military vehicles on DC streets amid PEACEFUL Floyd protest

Brutal arrests are STILL occurring amidst US rage

Dozens of National Guard troops line near Lincoln Memorial amid peaceful DC protest

George Floyd: attacks on reporters at protests - BBC News

Protesters were driven from the White House. The next day, thousands more were on the streets.

US military deploys across Washington amid protests

Thousands defy curfews for George Floyd protests as second week of fury rages on

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom