What's new

BlackLivesMatter protests | Updates, News & Discussion

Some thieves have gotten so brazen that they literally think they can roll up and someone won’t snap on them. Good on the clerks for doing what had to be done with the right amount of physical violence necessary. This beating will ruin this punk @ss’s rep on the streets if this doesn’t go to court.

That guy narrating bad advice to the perp lmao probably lost his shorts when the Indian fellas came out of nowhere and started whaling on that dude. Funny how he was so confident it was going one way at first.

That guy narrating bad advice to the perp lmao probably lost his shorts when the Indian fellas came out of nowhere and started whaling on that dude. Funny how he was so confident it was going one way at first.
He didn’t think anyone would risk a potential lawsuit to fight back.

He didn’t think anyone would risk a potential lawsuit to fight back.

Most likely. Just saw this on X (more commonly known as Twitter!) thought it was pretty racist but damn funny at the same time. @Hamartia Antidote :D

1691092968490.png

Most likely. Just saw this on X (more commonly known as Twitter!) thought it was pretty racist but damn funny at the same time. @Hamartia Antidote :D

View attachment 943573
Yeah, I saw that earlier today as well. Pretty sad that even AI would generate this. A failure of the data put into the AI.

Maybe it extrapolate from this picture

200130-blackface-robbery-mc-1133.jpg

Yeah, I saw that earlier today as well. Pretty sad that even AI would generate this. A failure of the data put into the AI.

Maybe it extrapolate from this picture

200130-blackface-robbery-mc-1133.jpg

Lol. I don't know what to say.

From all the claims my clients incurred last year, 99% of thefts were by blacks. The only time a white man or woman did anything was to step on the brakes and ram the building. (I have kept a log since BLM protests based on race).

Last edited:
Will this criminal versus Indian store workers get a racial angle when it’s covered on the news? The camera man was asking the thief to pass him a swisher cigar and telling the clerks to just claim it on their insurance. Instead the thief got an @ss whoppin.

Let’s see what the lawsuit from this looks like.

Looks like it happened in Stockton, CA
Which means these Indians guys are gonna face the California “Justice” system.

If this goes badly for the 7/11 workers. All 7/11s might as well go the bulletproof glass model.

The full video

Last edited:
Would be interesting to see if this incident will become a Republican talking point in the next election.

The full video

So apparently the Stockton police (and I still can't figure out how these cops would come to a decision like this) are considering filing charges against the two guys who handed that criminal a whooping! We've all witnessed miscarriages of justice either personally or on the news and often than not, you can see that POV. But this, here? I don't see it, especially if it was their store and they're trying to protect it. @Hamartia Antidote , what do you think of that?

The first story in this little series of news updates.

So apparently the Stockton police (and I still can't figure out how these cops would come to a decision like this) are considering filing charges against the two guys who handed that criminal a whooping! We've all witnessed miscarriages of justice either personally or on the news and often than not, you can see that POV. But this, here? I don't see it, especially if it was their store and they're trying to protect it. @Hamartia Antidote , what do you think of that?

Fooking ridiculous.

Not surprising. It really depends on the state.

In Texas, a robber went to a restaurant with a fake gun was was shot by a customer. The customer even came up to guy when he was down and finished him off after kicking away his gun. They didn’t prosecute that customer.

If that had happened in California, there would be riots in the streets.

California has the most extreme left wing culture in America and many other states are tied for the most conservative.

More info on this case:

The thief is said to have robbed the store two previous times in the same 24 hour period before this incident. So this was the third time in the same 24 hours this guy robbed this store.

Looks like all the 7/11 in Oakland are facing the blowback of what happened in Stockton or it could just be part of the general crime wave.

Last edited:
Looks like all the 7/11 in Oakland are facing the blowback of what happened in Stockton or it’s just part of the general crime wave

Unreal. These poor fellas must have a really tough time getting any insurance company to cover them in areas like Oakland and such with all these robberies, which most likely ends up with these owners not having insurance or if they do, is a huge percentage of their gross.

You're so right about the brazen attitude these scums have. Everyone in the community is affected by their hooliganism.

They're lucky they don't commit these crimes in countries where vigilantism is not only ignored, but silently encouraged. I saw a clip of a criminal (I think it was in Brazil) where he went into a restaurant, pulled out a knife at the cashier and next thing he knew, he had one of those folding metal chairs slammed on the back of his head and 3 workers in the restaurant just pile on him with a historic beatdown. Hard to believe he survived that punishment.

Unreal. These poor fellas must have a really tough time getting any insurance company to cover them in areas like Oakland and such with all these robberies, which most likely ends up with these owners not having insurance or if they do, is a huge percentage of their gross.

You're so right about the brazen attitude these scums have. Everyone in the community is affected by their hooliganism.

They're lucky they don't commit these crimes in countries where vigilantism is not only ignored, but silently encouraged. I saw a clip of a criminal (I think it was in Brazil) where he went into a restaurant, pulled out a knife at the cashier and next thing he knew, he had one of those folding metal chairs slammed on the back of his head and 3 workers in the restaurant just pile on him with a historic beatdown. Hard to believe he survived that punishment.
The only solution short of shutting down or going broke buying insurance that will drag out any claims to avoid paying is bullet proof glass the whole store and put metal bars on the windows.

Treat Oakland like the $hithole it is. Tell the people to take their complaint of inconvenience or the decrease in free service to the thieves.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom