What's new

BlackLivesMatter protests | Updates, News & Discussion

Looks like it happened in Stockton, CA
Which means these Indians guys are gonna face the California “Justice” system.

Saw this clip today and as soon as I heard Stockton was on the list, it took me a couple of minutes to remember where I had heard of that city. It's number 9 on this list.

So apparently the Stockton police (and I still can't figure out how these cops would come to a decision like this) are considering filing charges against the two guys who handed that criminal a whooping! We've all witnessed miscarriages of justice either personally or on the news and often than not, you can see that POV. But this, here? I don't see it, especially if it was their store and they're trying to protect it. @Hamartia Antidote , what do you think of that?

The first story in this little series of news updates.

No charges.

Talk about brazen
Click on the link below and see what is across the street from that 7/11.
Look there then spin 180 as the 7/11 is to your back.

No charges.

Yeah not surprised. Kinda figured they would end up doing that. It's almost like the DA has to say he/she will press charges simply because it's a violent beatdown and they have to at least investigate the whole thing, so they don't miss anything or appear to be complacent about details.

Talk about brazen

LOL!

No charges.

Talk about brazen

DA seem to prosecute depending on the kind of public backlash, real flaw in the system. Not surprising the police station is across the street. It seems like it doesn’t matter the criminals there seem like they know they won’t be touched.

Btw, give it 3-6 months and that criminal or one of his friends will come back to the 7/11 and try to mess up the cashiers, regardless of of it’s the same guys.

California has really gone down the tubes.

California has really gone down the tubes.

I couldn't find it but I saw a tweet yesterday of a major looting event in some mall, can't remember the details much but I do think it was in Caly if I'm not mistaken since one of the comments was something to the effect that they didn't feel any sympathy for the owners of the mall store that was being looted by 100 people just grabbing anything they could from hand bags to outfits to shoes etc. because they "voted" for this kind of thing. Just really horrible stuff.

I couldn't find it but I saw a tweet yesterday of a major looting event in some mall, can't remember the details much but I do think it was in Caly if I'm not mistaken since one of the comments was something to the effect that they didn't feel any sympathy for the owners of the mall store that was being looted by 100 people just grabbing anything they could from hand bags to outfits to shoes etc. because they "voted" for this kind of thing. Just really horrible stuff.
If that’s how things keep going. I doubt the up and coming south Asians shopkeepers will be as understanding as the last.

Last edited:
Oh this is just classic...what do you suppose blacklivesmatter would say...let's check it out.

Did you see this, Ant? The outrage at these cops who shot this chick when she parked in a handicapped spot, then went into a store and stole something and when the two cops got to her car and asked her to get out, she tried to get away almost running over one of the cops who was blocking her car from getting away, so he shot her right in the head/face; straight shot.

It happened in Ohio and they're tweeting (or should we say X-ing now?) to brace up for possible BLM riots. Between this and all the brazen looting and stealing it's getting out of control.

Will this criminal versus Indian store workers get a racial angle when it’s covered on the news? The camera man was asking the thief to pass him a swisher cigar and telling the clerks to just claim it on their insurance. Instead the thief got an @ss whoppin.

Do you know if those store owners did end up getting charged by the DA? I hope not, that was a well-deserved beatdown even if he smacked him 24 times.

Did you see this, Ant? The outrage at these cops who shot this chick when she parked in a handicapped spot, then went into a store and stole something and when the two cops got to her car and asked her to get out

Well this is all about the Baretta "Don't do the crime if you can't do the time".

Did you see this, Ant? The outrage at these cops who shot this chick when she parked in a handicapped spot, then went into a store and stole something and when the two cops got to her car and asked her to get out, she tried to get away almost running over one of the cops who was blocking her car from getting away, so he shot her right in the head/face; straight shot.

It happened in Ohio and they're tweeting (or should we say X-ing now?) to brace up for possible BLM riots. Between this and all the brazen looting and stealing it's getting out of control.

Do you know if those store owners did end up getting charged by the DA? I hope not, that was a well-deserved beatdown even if he smacked him 24 times.
Definitely well deserved considering the guy had robbed them twice in the same day prior to this incident. I don’t think they were charged. The public outrage and public opinion was on the side of the clerks. The down side is the clerks will probably be ambushed in a few months and beaten up severely by the thief or by someone he knows.

This might end up being the way all this shoplifting and looting ends up being taken care of, vigilantism. They'll need volunteer militias to police their own towns to help law enforcement since the latter is severely outnumbered. Problem is, it can also be used to set up innocent people for personal/gang vengeance, violence and vendettas.

This might end up being the way all this shoplifting and looting ends up being taken care of, vigilantism. They'll need volunteer militias to police their own towns to help law enforcement since the latter is severely outnumbered. Problem is, it can also be used to set up innocent people for personal/gang vengeance, violence and vendettas.

You don’t want to encourage “mob Justice”. You need common sense legal reforms to re-empower police to deal with crime.

Also, we need technology for a cop to be able to disable a car during a traffic stop, so they can try to talk to a suspect in hopes of de-escalating the situation.

Or just as simple as new procedures to disable a car from starting.

Yep, if the law enforcement and justice system can't enforce or do anything about this. This is what we will see more and more.

You don’t want to encourage “mob Justice”.

Ever listen to this album? Greeeaaaaaat stuff!

1693845080806.png

Unfortunately for it, it followed Heaven and Hell, making it a tall order to even come close to that lifetime classic.

Also, we need technology for a cop to be able to disable a car during a traffic stop, so they can try to talk to a suspect in hopes of de-escalating the situation.

Cops already have qualified immunity and are allowed to legally lie and get away with so much tyranny that giving them more power is not something I personally would advocate for TBH. Especially with traffic violations. Plus there are so many of them that just don't have the temperament for that job.

BTW, I should've said "allegedly stole" since it turned out that chick hadn't stolen anything from the liquor or whatever store she went into. They checked the surveillance cameras and found out she looked at something in her hand but put it back.

That's the other problem with the way things are being done; more often the cops will take the calling person's word instead of making sure what happened first. Then they would find out that a lot of times, the reporting party is either exaggerating or lying about the events. Training at the academy needs improvement and they need to use better judgement and especially discretion.

Sometimes the calling party deliberately lies to either get the cops out there quicker or to get whomever they're calling on in more trouble. This actually happens a lot AND, despite that aspect actually being a crime (not sure if it's a misdemeanor or a felony, but it's a crime) they hardly ever get charged for it. The system needs a fixing, not more of the same IMO.

Yep, if the law enforcement and justice system can't enforce or do anything about this. This is what we will see more and more.

It's getting out of hand. Seeing more and more of it happening. When I first saw that video a few weeks ago, I think I counted 22 smacks the Indian fella gave that derelict looool. That was a major beatdown.

Ever listen to this album? Greeeaaaaaat stuff!

View attachment 951083

Unfortunately for it, it followed Heaven and Hell, making it a tall order to even come close to that lifetime classic.

Cops already have qualified immunity and are allowed to legally lie and get away with so much tyranny that giving them more power is not something I personally would advocate for TBH. Especially with traffic violations. Plus there are so many of them that just don't have the temperament for that job.

BTW, I should've said "allegedly stole" since it turned out that chick hadn't stolen anything from the liquor or whatever store she went into. They checked the surveillance cameras and found out she looked at something in her hand but put it back.

That's the other problem with the way things are being done; more often the cops will take the calling person's word instead of making sure what happened first. Then they would find out that a lot of times, the reporting party is either exaggerating or lying about the events. Training at the academy needs improvement and they need to use better judgement and especially discretion.

Sometimes the calling party deliberately lies to either get the cops out there quicker or to get whomever they're calling on in more trouble. This actually happens a lot AND, despite that aspect actually being a crime (not sure if it's a misdemeanor or a felony, but it's a crime) they hardly ever get charged for it. The system needs a fixing, not more of the same IMO.

It's getting out of hand. Seeing more and more of it happening. When I first saw that video a few weeks ago, I think I counted 22 smacks the Indian fella gave that derelict looool. That was a major beatdown.
The 80s had great bands. Especially some of the metal bands. Raw, real, but still somehow upbeat, like the average person could still change things. “If you listen to fools, the mob rules”, they spoke a universal truth.

Hiring the best to be cops is a hard task, especially with catch and release, because many of the crimes are commit by repeat offenders, who tend to get more dangerous, as they don’t want to be caught and end up in jail again. The public blames the cops for the bad environment they have to work in, not realizing they, the public, enable the bad environment.

They should have handled that shoplifting case different. There needs to be a way to get quick access to the camera footage, and only then question a member of the public.

Imagine if you were the kid in the following video. Your sense of innocence would be stolen by the false accusation. Had he been a little older it could have been worse if the cops were involved.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom