What's new

BlackLivesMatter protests | Updates, News & Discussion

Police investigating alleged assault after man hit in the head with a brick in South Baltimore
And that proves what exactly? All it says is that there is an investigation, nothing more.

video looks pretty real.
The video could be real, but without proper verification, we could find out that this happened years ago. You never know.

This is why propaganda is so powerful of a tool, because people are dumb and believer everything they see on the internet.

You should. Getting a like from such a person is not a compliment.
I've gotten likes from people who I absolutely hate, and people I have respect for.

These likes are meaningless to me, as all I care about is factual information, and honest discourse.

I've gotten likes from people who I absolutely hate, and people I have respect for.

These likes are meaningless to me, as all I care about is factual information, and honest discourse.

It says something about the comment though. I can bet you no Pakistan hater will ever like my comments.

insurance will pay it i think so
Insurance process is very lengthy and depressing. Plus they have limits. Most South Asians always prefer low premiums with high deductible and lower limits. God protect him if that's the case.

Blm is almost a terrorist type group. Many people in America are hesitant to say this because they will get a label of being white supremist, but that's the reality. Even blacks hate them. Blm is similar or even worst than kkk terrorists. Just look how they destroyed businesses by looting all across America.

I may not like what American govts did across Middle East and Muslim world, but I have guts to say things as they are. People who think these blm love Muslims, are living in fools paradise. I tell you what, even educated Blacks distance themselves with these thugs.

It says something about the comment though. I can bet you no Pakistan hater will ever like my comments.
No it doesn't. Cum hoc ergo propter hoc, you're engaging in a logical fallacy.

It wasn't his house though...it was some old lady's who recently died.

"..Keonte Furdge, 23, and a friend had just moved into their high school football coach's mother's house. She had recently passed away, and the coach said Furdge and his friend could stay there for two months."

It wasn't his house though...it was some old lady's who recently died.

"..Keonte Furdge, 23, and a friend had just moved into their high school football coach's mother's house. She had recently passed away, and the coach said Furdge and his friend could stay there for two months."

Go easy mate. Aj or op have no clue what is it to deal with squatters. I have dealt and know fam member dealing with squatters right now and I know how painful it is.

Back
Top Bottom