What's new

BlackLivesMatter protests | Updates, News & Discussion

How many threads are you going open on Chinese citizens getting arrested in the US? Is this a thing for you?

Thousands of Chinese get arrested in China each year for criminal activities.

I know actively traveling to a foreign country and engaging in criminal activities is an accepted way of life to some people like you but to others it is seen as a serious problem...especially espionage.

I guess you are perfectly ok with it happening in Pakistan. Unfortunately it isn't helping your country. Pakistan needs less unconcerned people like you and more people who care about their country when it comes to foreign nationals stealing your stuff. You'll grow quicker if you do.

Last edited:
I know actively traveling to a foreign country and engaging in criminal activities is an accepted way of life to some people like you but to others it is seen as a serious problem...especially espionage.

I guess you are perfectly ok with it happening in Pakistan. Unfortunately it isn't helping your country. Pakistan needs less unconcerned people like you and more people who care about their country when it comes to foreign nationals stealing your stuff.

Did you also start new threads regarding these law abiding US citizens abroad when you were searching for your daily anti-China propaganda articles?

An American college student has been detained in Tokyo for nearly 9 months

US citizen arrested in Israel on sexual assault charges, extradition filed

Family of US citizen imprisoned in Lebanon pleads for his release: ‘This is a cry for help’

How many threads are you going open on Chinese citizens getting arrested in the US? Is this a thing for you?

Thousands of Chinese get arrested in China each year for criminal activities.

The FBI is dismantling Chinese spy networks. We can’t go a week without Chinese getting arrested for theft and fraud. They will be exposed.

I'm posting ESPIONAGE threads. If you want me to add other criminal stuff like the ones you mentioned above I'll happily add them too if you keep griping that espionage is nothing to worry about.

Plus the all the articles I posted are from just the last few days showing how out of control it is..you needed to search back far to find stuff.

Last edited:
Too bad we have members here who are completely clueless as to what espionage is.

I woke up to this tweet this morning and couldn't believe my eyes. I'm quite aware of all the amazing copying the Chinese have done to date, but this one might be the most incredible one of all. From the entire aircraft design to the subsystems it uses, the former obviously quite original while the latter is most likely local Chinese stuff. But this is truly incredible at how they must've gotten something in the form of blueprints or some intricate information in order to produce a flying and functioning E-2C copy! Truly incredible.

I6eQ8Lt6

I woke up to this tweet this morning and couldn't believe my eyes. I'm quite aware of all the amazing copying the Chinese have done to date, but this one might be the most incredible one of all. From the entire aircraft design to the subsystems it uses, the former obviously quite original while the latter is most likely local Chinese stuff. But this is truly incredible at how they must've gotten something in the form of blueprints or some intricate information in order to produce a flying and functioning E-2C copy! Truly incredible.

I6eQ8Lt6

Considering the plane was designed in the 1960's they seem to be playing it safe. No other 21st Century type design has crossed their minds?

Plus remember their spaceship..
screen-shot-2019-10-25-at-8-50-53-pm-jpg.586075

screen-shot-2019-10-25-at-8-51-15-pm-jpg.586074

Which one is the mid 1960's era Soyuz again?
They had their first flight in 2003 using a 40 yr old design.
17 years later..still in use. Long sticks to press buttons too! Come on what is up with that?

Last edited:
Considering the plane was designed in the 1960's they seem to be playing it safe. No other 21st Century type design has crossed their minds?

Plus remember their spaceship..
screen-shot-2019-10-25-at-8-50-53-pm-jpg.586075

screen-shot-2019-10-25-at-8-51-15-pm-jpg.586074

Which one is the mid 1960's era Soyuz again?
They had their first flight in 2003 using a 40 yr old design.
17 years later..still in use. Long sticks to press buttons too! Come on what is up with that?

I mean, I realize it's a design from the 60's, but it's not one of those simple or typical airplane fuselages, with that tail and multi H-stabs and then there's the folding wings aspect and of course, the exact, right size radar spinning properly and all the other factors tied into that specific aircraft.

You're right about no other design available lol! Nowadays with all the different AWACs platforms out there? Sure there is, but not an aircraft based on the exact one like the American E-2C Hawkeye that has a hook and is capable of carrier takeoffs and landings. Even the French just bought 2 or 3 brand spanking new E-3C Hawkeyes, the latest of this great little aircraft for the Charles DeGaule. Plus China has to stick it to the US by pulling one of these off and rubbing it in our faces. Really brazen, oooof!

I mean, I realize it's a design from the 60's, but it's not one of those simple or typical airplane fuselages, with that tail and multi H-stabs and then there's the folding wings aspect and of course, the exact, right size radar spinning properly and all the other factors tied into that specific aircraft.

You're right about no other design available lol! Nowadays with all the different AWACs platforms out there? Sure there is, but not an aircraft based on the exact one like the American E-2C Hawkeye that has a hook and is capable of carrier takeoffs and landings. Even the French just bought 2 or 3 brand spanking new E-3C Hawkeyes, the latest of this great little aircraft for the Charles DeGaule. Plus China has to stick it to the US by pulling one of these off and rubbing it in our faces. Really brazen, oooof!

Huwaei just announced a "new" product

China Sucessfully Launches Experimental Spaceplane

lol. Granted there are probably a few, main design elements that would need to be very similar if there was no design theft and if the whole thing was done from scratch without any copying of any kind. Like I would suspect the heat tiles would be similar. Having cargo bays and remote-controlled crane is essential. Design of the ship could be different. But when every single aspect is identical, it becomes pretty obvious that there was some stolen tech or some major visual copying of some kind. Crazy.

All we really can do is call them out on it. What else short of sanctions or starting an economic boycott or even war can we really do? I wonder what Chinese/Americans feel about China's copying behavior, and if they're ok and proud of it or do they resent it?

Jealous ignorant always accuse other achievement as copy here and there :lol:

..and people who achieve nothing have no problem turning their backs on their own flag and EAGERLY burying their face in the lap of somebody elses flag instead of their own.

Back
Top Bottom