What's new

Black Panther movie is RACIST

Please tell me which race actually place order to stop any others race to give basic rights.
Are you familiar with these signs?
th

places-where-indians-are-not-allowed-to-enter-in-india.png

th

th

2015-03-30-1427684551-2306082-Discriminationsigns.jpg

If they are given reaction and then we should respect that. Actually it is them who do that

Loved the "No indian dogs Allowed"......lol.....lol......:lol:.........don't disagree on that one.........lol......:rofl::rofl:

Listened to the first couple of points and switched off, if these people are so entrenched in a racist outlook then they arent going to give an unbiased opinion.

The in-universe explanation for Wakanda is that they have abundant/exclusive access to a rare and powerful element that they incorporate into their technologies along with a tradition stretching hundreds of years to keep knowledge of this element and its effects a secret. Claiming that because Africa today is poor and uneducated so Wakanda wouldn't exist is a terrible argument, especially for a universe where magic, parallel universes, and planet destroying monsters exist.

Have you heard of this website called Pakistan Defence Forum ?

I believe so.. and yes, over the years, I have seen some pretty vile comments here about a variety of things.

But the comment section of YouTube definitely takes the cake imho

Yeah, that's a great reaction to someone who's pointing out an obvious thing.

You don't like it, so you go to the safe space nonsense.

Some of the comments on YouTube are extremely vile. Especially about various religions and ethnicities. Pointing that out doesn't make someone in need of a safe space.

Responding to a another member who responded to me and mentioned PDF, and agreeing that I have seen some vile comments here over the years doesn't make someone in need of a safe space just because someone pointed that out.

I noticed you didn't reply to the member who said that.

But thanks for the help okay. Appreciate it :sarcastic:

Some of black nationalism stuff is stupid and doesn't make any sense. Like how they try to claim Egyptian civilisation. They also came up with religion Nation of Islam in which white people are evil, pretty racist and against teachings of Islam.

I guess nationalism make people dumb.

Yes movie looks like do exact same thing which western liberal left hate. This advance African nation couldn't share some of the scientific knowledge to fellow Africans and was ethnocentrist and had huge walls as border.

North African muslims (I know they are not blacks) used to capture and sell european slaves in thousands till tables were turned in 17th century. Sub sahara Africa could one day become like Wakanda as well.
Yes it sounds dumb. What with their hate for muslims.

Btw wakanda reminds me of isolated hidden city of yajooj majooj hidden btw these comics if i am not wrong were creates by a jewish author

I would love to support extreme left rather than the right in America if I were you, considering this left-right disease has spread to India as well :)

The in-universe explanation for Wakanda is that they have abundant/exclusive access to a rare and powerful element that they incorporate into their technologies along with a tradition stretching hundreds of years to keep knowledge of this element and its effects a secret. Claiming that because Africa today is poor and uneducated so Wakanda wouldn't exist is a terrible argument, especially for a universe where magic, parallel universes, and planet destroying monsters exist.

Not all African states are bad to begin with.
If anything is close to racist then it should be Latveria towards E.Europeans.

that's why I skipped this movie, waiting for Avengers infinity war.
Why make a movie forcibly for a character who has already been well introduced in Civil war.
Marvel plotted this movie too gather audience for Infinity war.
Does black panther really needs to be black? height of black rights, feminism & SJW stuff..

Back
Top Bottom