What's new

Black holes could be home for aliens: Scientist

I know string theory and it makes quite some sense though. In simple words, it states that electrons, protons, neutrons, etc are composed of identical strings but the frequency of their vibration differentiates between them.

But parallel universe theory is a mere speculation, it doesn't satisfies the conservation of matter and energy law. :coffee:

And how does Big Bang satisfy that, considering the Universe came from Singularity - nothingness!!! I read somewhere that theoretical physicists could extrapolate their calculations beyond Singularity - giving credence to the parallel universes theory.

channay ki chatni?never heard of it.. traditional indian food?

so this is hummus

Hummus.jpg

it looks like suji halwa

3410868322_7b4fa6d3ca_o.jpg

It tastes nothing like suji ka halwa though, its not sweet:cheesy: Can't believe you guys haven't tried humus:confused: what do you eat your kebabs with. Garlic sauce and hummus ftw:taz:

On topic guys. This is indeed an interesting concept.

Yaar im content with meat.... i hate these veggies n stuff.... except keemah filled karelay n spinach with chinese n chicken.

p.s=ive never heard of chanay ki chatni...dekhna tou dor ki baat hai.

areeee you never had tandoori chicken with lemon and green wali chutney???????????????????????????????????????????????

I knew that already.​

Last edited by a moderator:
And how does Big Bang satisfy that, considering the Universe came from Singularity - nothingness!!! I read somewhere that theoretical physicists could extrapolate their calculations beyond Singularity - giving credence to the parallel universes theory.

Yes, matter can be confined to a point but it won't change the space bend caused by it.

grwarp.gif

And parallel universe theory was mainly made to satisfy the 'great time machine' question.
"what will happen to me if i travel back in time and kill my father before by birth?"

which one is interesting chicken with chutney or black hole :D lets decide.....

Theres member's club for that. Better still, there are food/cooking forums or socializing forums for that. Discuss the topics being posted, not take it off course with such drivel. Please.

Back
Top Bottom