What's new

Black Friday and Shopping

Proudpakistaniguy

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
How much you guys spend on black Friday which is going to takes place on 24th November this year, with thousands of items expected to be discounted across major high street stores and at online retailers until midnight on Cyber Monday (27th November)

If there is anything you have been planning to buy, then this may be the best time to pounce. Do they offer any black Friday deals and discount in India, Pakistan, and Bangladesh etc?

I haven't bought anything personally. My brother has bought some consoles, games etc. I have been looking, but honestly I don't know what to buy. Give me some ideas man...

I hear it's like a Human stampede or a super spawn of the locusts.

A modern day plague I guess

I haven't bought anything personally. My brother has bought some consoles, games etc. I have been looking, but honestly I don't know what to buy. Give me some ideas man...
5-6 Letter domains, lots of them. Preferably that can be used for stores.

5-6 Letter domains, lots of them. Preferably that can be used for stores.

This is me atm:

black-friday-meme3.jpg

Clothes, shoes, Foods, gaming, Home/garden stuffs, TVs, Mobiles contract or sim free, Broadband or TV packages etc so plenty of stuffs to choose from off course if needed . I am looking mobile contract and have seen good deals in carphone when black friday is not even started yet and asda, Tesco, Argos, Amazon, John lewis, Pc world/curry will be offering great discounts ..we will be going to witness such scenes :D

[video]

It all bull sh it stuff anyway. people are materialistic zombies. i just need fishing rod for pak.

How much you guys spend on black Friday which is going to takes place on 24th November this year, with thousands of items expected to be discounted across major high street stores and at online retailers until midnight on Cyber Monday (27th November)

If there is anything you have been planning to buy, then this may be the best time to pounce. Do they offer any black Friday deals and discount in India, Pakistan, and Bangladesh etc?

I can't stand going for shopping at sales/busy times. Shops put out a lot of junk that's not sold from last seasons etc.

planning to buy a laptop.. missed a john lewis offer in september, the price never came back...
I have only once bought a crappy tablet on a black friday few years ago because i was in a big queue... so had to buy something... never again..

I avoid the crowd sometimes because some smell so bad - it makes me nauseous and wanna collapse. So I prefer online shopping.
you need to experience the queue with skinheads and vicky polards(few tooth missing) early morning, once in your life... such fun :)

Clothes, shoes, Foods, gaming, Home/garden stuffs, TVs, Mobiles contract or sim free, Broadband or TV packages etc so plenty of stuffs to choose from off course if needed . I am looking mobile contract and have seen good deals in carphone when black friday is not even started yet and asda, Tesco, Argos, Amazon, John lewis, Pc world/curry will be offering great discounts ..we will be going to witness such scenes :D

[video]

Lol bro I did it once a few years ago. I went to get a phone and spent 50 minutes a few feet away from the till to get it. Never again! I am going to order something online. I have everything that I need though, don't know what else I want...:undecided:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom