What's new

Black Friday and Shopping

One can never have enough books, but my family already get a bit annoyed when I buy more books, I have no place to put them. Maybe I should invest in more book shelves + books. Good idea :tup:
i know ppl say it does not feel like physical book but why not use some e-reader, its better for environment and keeps your possessions under control.
i have donated all my paper books to cr... feels so light and liberated..(not that I had many)

i know ppl say it does not feel like physical book but why not use some e-reader, its better for environment and keeps your possessions under control.
i have donated all my paper books to cr... feels so light and liberated..(not that I had many)

I do have quite a few E-books on Kindle and stuff. But I still prefer the feel of books in my hands. Maybe it's nostalgia for me, when I was younger, I would read a book before going to bed. This was sometime before we had e-books. It feels quite weird to now hold a digital screen and read before going to bed, I already spend my whole day infront of the computer!

I see it simply propganda on muslims friday is holly day calling it a black we should think do our religion is smaller tham these stuffs

If it is not just sell why cant they call it black sunday ir any other day

If u look since friday was our off days pak had great days since sundays that sharif brought off we are going back in every step we lost our respect

I see it simply propganda on muslims friday is holly day calling it a black we should think do our religion is smaller tham these stuffs

If u look since friday was our off days pak had great days since sundays that sharif brought off we are going back in every step we lost our respect
Simply WHAT THE ACTUAL f*** :o::o::o: ? are you serious? it's just a discount day that happened to be a friday, why make so serious crap out of it? whyyy?
:o::o:

Lol bro I did it once a few years ago. I went to get a phone and spent 50 minutes a few feet away from the till to get it. Never again! I am going to order something online. I have everything that I need though, don't know what else I want...:undecided:
I also do online shopping most of the times( except probably food items) because easy to search and sort stuffs you are looking for save your time and money and online shopping also give you more time to return your items if you have changed your mind

Last Year Amazon India I think also did either Prime Day sale or Black Friday Sale to coincide with American Amazon sale. I usually end up ordering electronics and sports equipment from the US - much cheaper than the premium we pay in India.

planning to buy a laptop.. missed a john lewis offer in september, the price never came back...
I have only once bought a crappy tablet on a black friday few years ago because i was in a big queue... so had to buy something... never again..
John Lewis do a price match so if you have find a cheap offer elsewhere on high steers then John lewis will lower their prices to match that offer and also give two years warranty

lol your conspiracy theory about origin of Black Friday and relating it with Islam is hilarious to say the least

https://www.thebalance.com/why-is-it-called-black-friday-3305712
http://uk.businessinsider.com/why-is-it-named-black-friday-2017-11

I hear it's like a Human stampede or a super spawn of the locusts.

A modern day plague I guess
With online business here in Pakistan :) now most of the lady sellers buy items specially branded dresses on huge discount on this and resell the items at original HIGH price :)

With online business here in Pakistan :) now most of the lady sellers buy items specially branded dresses on huge discount on this and resell the items at original HIGH price :)

Lol

Baniya aunties

I came to know about it yesterday when someone said " haan ji kahan hain wo sab jinhon nay sale looyi hay agha noor ki. ab kitnay main sale kar rahi hain hahahahahah

You guys like have a different world going on.

Sahi ayaashi lagai hui hai khawateen ne bhi

Not celebrated here, apart from a few who latch onto anything from the US. Some stores ran promotions a few years back Asda(US owned) but they didn't amount to much. We do not celebrate thanksgiving.

Not celebrated here, apart from a few who latch onto anything from the US. Some stores ran promotions a few years back Asda(US owned) but they didn't amount to much. We do not celebrate thanksgiving.

New York City is full of Brits hunting down Black Friday deals. Kid you not.

I have seen this trend here as some desi aunties were collecting so much stuffs from primark and were taking pictures as well and later i find out that they sell it to some girls in Pakistan who run facebook pages and sell it to local girls even more expensive lol these local girls dont realize that not everything come from uk is of highest quality so they pay double price for same clothes or shoes which we buy here in less than half price

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom