What's new

Black Day in Kashmir

Status
Not open for further replies.
meanwhile my lot of friends hails from srinagar :P and they are very Pro Indian what minds them is the violence only be it anywhere. And I am surely going to propose a Kashmiri girl. :)

@Da-Bang

No wonder Indians have average 82 IQ. Look at the pic. It has nothing to do with people protesting against the GOP in Kashmir. ******* dhakkans...

mine is 115 checked during Cambridge Olympiad

Last edited by a moderator:
I have just recently made a muslim Kashmiri friend , she clearly told me that people of the valley consider kashmir as their watan. No India no Pakistan . This makes this issue effectively an issue between primarily India and the muslim kashmiris of the Kashmir Valley, i don't why Pakistan has to but* in for no reason.

Concentrate on Balochistan. They have made major strides in achieving their freedom already.

I have just recently made a muslim Kashmiri friend , she clearly told me that people of the valley consider kashmir as their watan. No India no Pakistan . This makes this issue effectively an issue between primarily India and the muslim kashmiris of the Kashmir Valley, i don't why Pakistan has to but* in for no reason.

Concentrate on Balochistan. They have made major strides in achieving their freedom already.

The day will be marked with a complete strike in occupied Kashmir with all business establishments, offices, banks and courts remaining closed.

I absolutely love this. All business establishments, offices, banks & courts will be closed :lol:....Damn right it will!. It is Republic day & a national holiday.....:lol: Boy! Some guys are born suckers....

It'd be a shame to see such pretty girls killed by Pakistan Rangers... Just keep em in bunkers, they can be the Pakistan Army's wives when we take over ;)

How many wet dreams do you get in a day?:rofl:

Guys, Icewolf is troll ID of a very senior Pakistani poster. Ignore him. :enjoy:

The day will be marked with a complete strike in occupied Kashmir with all business establishments, offices, banks and courts remaining closed.
Not just in Jammu & Kashmir but its closed all over India because its a National Holiday. :cheesy:

Why not? There was never actually a real border between Pakistan & India until 1962. Hyderabad was 95% Muslim before partition now it is MUCH lower
you guys are crying a lot as hyderabad was not given to u..do you konw the real reason behind it??? because hyderabad is a city in the state of Andra Pradesh,one of most hindu-populated areas of india... and before partition,hindu population of Hyderabad was much more than the muslim population.... so if there was a voting for hyderabad ( as you r crying for kashmir),pakistan would have lost that badly

No, meanwhile in Indian Occupied Kashmir, Sri Nagar,

6467872_n.jpg

So for how many years you are going to post this very same picture?
Its boring. I am sure nobody have recent photos like these :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom