Slide9.JPG
Slide10.JPG
Slide11.JPG
Slide12.JPG
Slide13.JPG
Slide14.JPG

@Sifar zero

Great work!

That al gilani guy is sus, authorities as well as intelligentsia need to get behind and also probe into why a politician is a director of a company whose partners are anti-Pakistan. This is troubling.

I noticed that Nobat Marri has a penchant for red hats, first the PTM hat and the MAGA hat (even though he doesn't live in USA lmao). I also noticed that in their protests, they don't include Afghan Baluchistan which is the Nimroz province.

@Huffal @Areesh @Dalit

@Foxtrot Alpha once again sir, great work... my respect to you and your team and those who help in your work, keep doing it brother.

@Foxtrot Alpha once again sir, great work... my respect to you and your team and those who help in your work, keep doing it brother.
Thank you....this is an old report i did in 2019 ....i don't have a team now that is why nothing much happening....am trying to add up more people - encourage them to continue the work i did .... purpose of sharing all these here is to show like minded individuals the potential of Open Source Data .....

Thank you....this is an old report i did in 2019 ....i don't have a team now that is why nothing much happening....am trying to add up more people - encourage them to continue the work i did .... purpose of sharing all these here is to show like minded individuals the potential of Open Source Data .....

bro, I wish I knew how these things work, I am not active on Social media or I would help you for unmasking these scums, but as I always say your work is highly appreciative and the information you bring forward to us and others we can show it to the world that thing are not what these people say it is, Allah apko taufeeq de aur hifazat bhi.

Surprised to see such dumb religious figures who are making blind followers believe on them as avatar and play nasty game behind the scenes.

Back
Top Bottom