What's new

BLA Female Suicide Bomber Kills a Pakistani Driver and 3 Chinese Teachers at Karachi University Entrance

Why are they all in hazmat suits? 🤔
China has very tough Covid rules for inbound passengers. Many do it out of precaution while others do as instructed. Their quarantine period may range up to 28 days.

China has very tough Covid rules for inbound passengers. Many do it out of precaution while others do as instructed. Their quarantine period may range up to 28 days.
This seems to be fake video

This seems to be fake video
Regardless, you can’t change the perception they have in their minds about Pakistan. I use Chinese social media and they are vividly angry about their dead countrymen in a country they are generously helping on every front. Despite our economic ties, we have weak people-people relations with China and these kinds of attacks are only making it worse.

Regardless, you can’t change the perception they have in their minds about Pakistan. I use Chinese social media and they are vividly angry about their dead countrymen in a country they are generously helping on every front. Despite our economic ties, we have weak people-people relations with China and these kinds of attacks are only making it worse.
Yes, from Chinese perspective - I would expect the average person to have negative opinion. But politically, Chinese decisions are made by their politburo. The social media opinion will have limited effect. China and Pakistan have mutual binding interests in the region, so this will not have a strategic impact.

While in other countries security cameras are used to preemptively thwart terrorist attacks and crimes, in Pakistan we watch them after everything has happened. If there was anyone in the control room, they’d definitely have suspected her.

Yes, from Chinese perspective - I would expect the average person to have negative opinion. But politically, Chinese decisions are made by their politburo. The social media opinion will have limited effect. China and Pakistan have mutual binding interests in the region, so this will not have a strategic impact.
You’re right, however for any long lasting and mutually beneficial relation, we need to focus on people-people relations. I know the Chinese mindset to a certain extent as I have lived amongst them and have family ties and I know we aren’t seen very positively and definitely far from the Iron Brothers mantra usually preached by our diplomats and politicians.

I keep hearing how Bajwa has failed Pakistan and undid the good job General Raheel Sharif did, where is this other general today? Is it possible for him to return?

I keep hearing how Bajwa has failed Pakistan and undid the good job General Raheel Sharif did, where is this other general today? Is it possible for him to return?
He’s serving as the head of the Islamic military counter terrorism coalition (39 country military alliance) in Saudi Arabia. I think everyone would want him to come back.

Our generals barely stay in Pakistan upon retirement. We are loyal to everyone except our country.

You’re right, however for any long lasting and mutually beneficial relation, we need to focus on people-people relations. I know the Chinese mindset to a certain extent as I have lived amongst them and have family ties and I know we aren’t seen very positively and definitely far from the Iron Brothers mantra usually preached by our diplomats and politicians.
Chinese people have more in common with East Asians than South Asians. I don't think that this will change no matter what. This is part of the reason why I believe that even if Chinese per capita income raises to 40k and some industries move away for cost, it will be to East Asia first. An average Chinese business person will likely be more comfortable with them than Pakistanis. 🤔

He was a great man, started operations.... wiped out ttp from Pakistan In Baluchistan lt gen Nasir khan jangua the head of the southern command at the time was also a very active, vigilant man ... he made Baluchistan a hell for these terrorists along with many laying their arms in his tenure.... It was a great era for Pakistan but than these passive generals came to power and everything just fell behind!

0nrqmvr30jw81.png

Why do you interfere with the work of others when you are not doing your job properly? Here is an update of the performance of our agency on a real-time basis. Could you provide more details on this? We have a neutral complain why they are being criticized by the public.

Back
Top Bottom